FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6637|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

IGN wrote:

Today EA announced that, since its launch on October 18th, more than one million rounds of Battlefield 2142 have been played online. EA also pointed out the oddly depressing note that this number means more than 1,500 years worth of time have been spent playing the game.
wow... just wow
LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada
Lol
Master*
Banned
+416|6492|United States
what the hell?
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6484|Melbourne

this is funny considering it sold 1/10th of BF2 sales.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6544|Canada
almost sad though
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6456|behind my rifle
wow that is very sad
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6695

I wonder how many rounds of BF2...

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-12-10 18:49:51)

siciliano732
+202|6646|New York

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6682|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
lol, its kinda sad that theres already a supreme commander, no offense for u guys that are realy high up in teh ranks but is this all you do?  Got lives i dont try to come out mean but u guys spend alot of time on teh compy
LoonykStephane
+34|6534|Kingston,Ontario,Canada

PspRpg-7 wrote:

They wont tell...it's not a good marketing against 2142!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Tushers wrote:

lol, its kinda sad that theres already a supreme commander, no offense for u guys that are realy high up in teh ranks but is this all you do?  Got lives i dont try to come out mean but u guys spend alot of time on teh compy
Seriously. One thing's being a nerd, another thing's being an ECR.RC
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6818|Delaware

Hurricane wrote:

Tushers wrote:

For the 42th time that guy is actually retarded...really. What else is he supposed to do?
Hurricane
Banned

SysTray wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Tushers wrote:

For the 42th time that guy is actually retarded...really. What else is he supposed to do?
I don't know, hang out with other retards? I spoke with him on TS a lot and he seemed like he could hold a decent conversation. He didn't just hold his PTT key and go "BABABHAKBJASODIFUASKDFJALSKDFJ".

Fine, poor example. One thing's being a nerd, another thing's being a BlaZin.uK
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.

Tushers wrote:

but i dunt hav eny fwends wat els em i ment 2 do? i cna b rly meen @ ppl on teh interawebs and tey cnt beet me liek they do @ skul.

On a serious note: I have a fun, enjoyable life, with many hobbies. Computing is one of them. I missed ALOT of school because i got sick for month or two, and couldn't really go outside or do anything really. So i clocked alot of time on an enjoyable game.  Now I'm better, i go outside alot like i used to.
two061vbma
Banned
+22|6373|Lenox MA
lol ecrc a 30 year old guy who lives with mom and dad. Haha thats simply disgusting and that guy deservers to be shot, dragged out into the street and shot again. Hahah i bet his parents grownded him from the computer, thats prolly why he hasnt been on lately
Hurricane
Banned

two061vbma wrote:

lol ecrc a 30 year old guy who lives with mom and dad. Haha thats simply disgusting and that guy deservers to be shot, dragged out into the street and shot again. Hahah i bet his parents grownded him from the computer, thats prolly why he hasnt been on lately
I think it's a bit disturbing that you want a guy to be shot because he plays a lot of a computer game. Ever considered a career as a warlord in Somalia?
autopilot
banned
+115|6345

I'm not sure whether to be happy on behalf of EA/DICE or cry on behalf of people with BF2142 everywhere.

I wonder how many years are played in World of Warcraft.
Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK

autopilot wrote:

I'm not sure whether to be happy on behalf of EA/DICE or cry on behalf of people with BF2142 everywhere.

I wonder how many years are played in World of Warcraft.
There is no number that large.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard