Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

fannwong00 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

You live in France, I live in Taiwan. I think I'm more Asian than you will ever be.
Hello,

Referring to my previous post, I didn't say that you weren't Asian, I am saying that what you said is offensive.
no dude i think you got pwned
Indeed he did. If I'm asian and I say asians are stupid, I don't think it's offensive. Brb, I go check in the sweat shop seeing if my GF and her friends are working hard enough.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6780

azn cracka

Mixed ftw!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6712|NJ
Book marking for later
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6607|Your attic
Towelly prefered BR2, the "Oh fuck the person I'm hooked up to is dying so that means my head is about to be blown off" makes for some funny viewing.

Yes I am a very disturbed person.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6672|Brisbane, Australia

Towelly wrote:

Towelly prefered BR2, the "Oh fuck the person I'm hooked up to is dying so that means my head is about to be blown off" makes for some funny viewing.

Yes I am a very disturbed person.
BR2 Was alright for a while, then there was too much storyline.
silentsin
+3|6714
yes, BR is a great movie. ah, the bloodshed .

and let's try to keep those racist comments and provincial ideas out of this. joking around is ok, but if you're actually serious you need to grow up.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6712|NJ
Whoops it looks like part 9 is from battle royal 2 just fyi
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6762|Houston, TX
The guy from MXC chunking daggers into people in the intro to battle royale class with exploding death collars scene.  Personal fav.

I remember when I first saw this, wasted a perfectly good beer laughing so hard.  I was trying to take a drink when grenade head rolled in.  Nasal membrane + beer = ouch.

KJ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard