SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6408|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
You've been there. You wanted a super original or über cool name for your game.
You spent hours figuring out what you wanted to be seen as online.
And now, you finally have one.
So, my questions to you are:

How did you come up with your Gamertag?
What does it mean?(what are you trying to say through it)

Personally, I came up with mine when I was thinking of stuff I liked. I thought back to my TMNT youth and boom:
Master Splinter came to mind. Wise and powerful.
Also, splinter, as in the chips of wood that tend to stay in your skin forever and be really irritating, popped into my head.
As for the Strike part, I came up with that by thinking of synonyms for attack. 
In essence, my tag means irritating attacker. Silly yes, but I adore getting on peoples nerves.

Your turn.
Raptor1
+19|6484
The F-22 Raptor and the  Velociraptor from Jurrasic Park were both really cool, i started to use this gamertag in Halo and i use it inabout anything else.
l41e
+677|6645

k30dxedle: keyboard spazzing.
recoil.30: inspired by "silver.au" from Silver.Inc here.
recoil.mk2: alternate bf2142 name. mark 2 of recoil.30.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6745|Mark it zero.
When I first started gaming i just thought of random phrases that would fit in the character limit. usually something funny. but one day while playing DoD i made my name Kamikaze, because i kept priming grenades and ran into groups of enemies. I played on 1 clan server at that time and after that everyone remembered me as kamikaze, so i just keep it for all games. but sometimes in CS or DoD i will change it to something random. in BF2, the name Kamikaze was already taken so i just added 17 on the end which was my number in football and baseball in high school. so i am now Kamikaze17.
brome
brap.
+244|6584|Accidental, TK
brother. brothers are weird

andrew :: bro
andromadus :: bromine
andromadus bromide
bromide
brome

sorted
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6358|Vancouver
Drakef is personal jargon. It's actually a verb, admittedly one that was created by some friends and myself. Working on a word jumble, one of us could not find what a particular jumble was. Someone suggested, "Drakef?" Another replied, "What the hell does 'Drakef' mean, idiot?"

"Don't make me drakef you!"

So 'Drakef' is a nondescript way of assaulting someone, and my BF2 name.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6577|Melbourne, Australia.

k30dxedle wrote:

recoil.30: inspired by "silver.au" from Silver.Inc here.
https://img244.imageshack.us/img244/896/iconeekxv9.gif

Wouldn't have a clue, really. Probably from my name in an RPG I used to play, it was 'Chaos Silvershade'. Just took Silver out of that .
=JoD=Corithus
+30|6555
Just randomly made it up......although, apparently, it is a little known wine vintage as well.....
Lufbery
+2|6436|Dallas, TX, USA
Well Lufbery used to be Raoul Lufbery to commemorate the best World War I pilot (imho). There was a French-American named Raoul Lufbery who flew for the French Foreign Legion (with the Lafayette Escadrille) for a few years before becoming a CO of the Hat in the Ring Squadron where he taught Rickenbacker how to fly. He had like 80 kills, but since recording back then was so difficult and he shot down so many of them over the German lines, he had far fewer recorded. He was killed in front of Rickenbacker when his plane caught on fire and Luf jumped out, and fell several hundred feet onto a fence... his gun jammed the one time he didnt hand-load every round as he usually did.

I felt attached to him after reading a book about him and doing a paper on the Lafayette Escadrille. I consider this my way of letting his name live on.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6566|United States
A Veteran in the arts of beerz drinking. Hence the title of BeerzGod... but most call me Beerz. And fuck 2142 for not letting me use the name. I had to refine it to BeerzGawd because the word God was on their blocked list. EA sucks.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6699
Someone told me it was a cheat in Starcraft, but I've never played it so I have no idea!! Though I've used it since I was on Counter Strike V1.5 when I was 7.
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6382

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Someone told me it was a cheat in Starcraft, but I've never played it so I have no idea!! Though I've used it since I was on Counter Strike V1.5 when I was 7.
lol starcraft was good fun

showmethemoney was the cheat.  Gave more resources
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6470|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
elite..because when i started playing online games i quickly thought of a name...elite....and ive never had any other name.
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6611|birmingham,uk
I got mine from the good old days when hackers were skilled and not just some evil little script kiddey (skiddes)
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6422|Browntown
A guy from the Wu-Tang clan.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6568

Behemoth is one of my favourite bands of all time.
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6380|San Jose CA.
Well I got Space from my friends coz I use to get high a lot, and they use to say if I got any higher I would be in outer space. And you know Phantom is a cool name. lol The MDF is for the clan I'm in... Maquis Destruction Force....

http://www.mdfgamers.com/

Edit: Type O

Last edited by MDFSpacePhantom (2006-12-09 17:31:23)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6548|Scotland
I just thought of it randomly, but its also some product too
Jim_Bred
+15|6498
Inside joke with friends, I was talking about sandwiches right after talking about gym glass.

Gym Bread became Jim Bred.
Strykker.se.
+0|6724|Nova Scotia, Canada
Way back when,I used to unload trucks for living, and we were called strikers, I've had the nickname for about thirty years now. Changed the spelling to make it more distinctive.
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6409|Michigan, USA

I guess mine isn't all that original: I was like, "Ooo, I like the sound of the word commando" and stuck it in front of my name... yeah, lots of creativeness, I know...
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6477|Purdue

SpawnKiller wrote:

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

lol starcraft was good fun

showmethemoney was the cheat.  Gave more resources
I remember those days 8-D

I sort of stole my name from a friend :b His was/is Govan, and I couldn't think of a name for the LIFE of me, so I just made mine Goven. Heh. I used Frozenfire when I started playing Diablo, on a sorceress, and I used that a looooooooooooong time. I changed it a year (give or take some) after Halo came out. It just didn't fit with shooters. I still use it sometimes, like when I play RPGs, but usually I stick with Goven
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

Mine is not original at all. But I'm not one for coming up with good names. My name in-game is: MattyBoy714. Obviously my name is Matt, but some people around my college call me Matty Boy. And since I didn't want to put my usual: mtb0minime name, I opted for this. The 714 is the area code of where I'm from, and has since gained a lot of popularity over the years, but believe me, I'm not a rich spoiled airhead teenage girl.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6636|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
My name is Fester, and i am a Molester
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6736|Norcal, usa
ok so my username is my name without 2 letters.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard