Sidi Power Plant
Suez Canal

conquest city mapcylce wrote:

Camp Gibraltar
Cebere Landing
Belgrade
Fall of Berlin

Tunis Harbor
As always, input of the community is very welcome.

Hope you like this mapcycle
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6476

conquest mapcylce general wrote:

European Theater
African Theater

Camp Gibraltar
Cebere Landing
Belgrade
Fall of Berlin

Tunis Harbor
Shuhia Taiba
Sidi Power Plant
Suez Canal

Minsk
Verdun
I would like to point out something here... The first 5 maps are city maps and the last five are vehicle maps... Maybe we should mix them up more? It's kinda annoying to play those huge vehicle maps all the time at least IMO...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6764|Hell, p.o box 666

Hm, anybody else?!
zeidmaan
+234|6422|Vienna

yeah It should be "city" map followed by "big" map, than "city" map again. And how many rounds per map ??
Slayer
---hates you

Well, we admins agreed on the above mapcycle Further input is very welcome.
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6649|The Netherlands
Keep a map like Gibraltar at the first spot so when the server crashes, it starts at that map and the server is full in no-time.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6476

eS^theB3brr wrote:

Keep a map like Gibraltar at the first spot so when the server crashes, it starts at that map and the server is full in no-time.
That is good idea too.

About this city x 5 - vehicle x 5...

We were playing with dude and k30 today, a bit later than usual... Tunis Harbor was still quite populated but after the map got changed to Shuhia Taiba almost everyone left. Might have been because it was so late, but anyways... Most of people don't want to play many vehicle maps in a row, I myself don't enjoy it too much either. It would be better if it was city - vehicle - city - etc.. Well, at least in my opnion.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter
Dont ban Infected_Penis, thats me.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

eS^theB3brr wrote:

That is good idea too.

About this city x 5 - vehicle x 5...

We were playing with dude and k30 today, a bit later than usual... Tunis Harbor was still quite populated but after the map got changed to Shuhia Taiba almost everyone left. Might have been because it was so late, but anyways... Most of people don't want to play many vehicle maps in a row, I myself don't enjoy it too much either. It would be better if it was city - vehicle - city - etc.. Well, at least in my opnion.
Yeah think maybe mix the "general" profile maps up a bit. Originally the map cycle looked good, but after playing early this morning with NooBesT, a LOT of people left when the large vehicle maps played one after another. might be nice to have two smaller city maps, then two larger vehicle maps, then two smaller city maps, then two larger vehicle maps and so on.
Slayer
---hates you

Well, altough we got at least 60 players the whole evening I thought I´d give it a try and changed the mapcycle to the following.

conquest mapcylce general wrote:

European Theater
African Theater

Camp Gibraltar
Minsk
Cebere Landing
Verdun
Belgrade
Fall of Berlin

Suez Canal
Tunis Harbor
Shuhia Taiba
Sidi Power Plant
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6800
Here's the map cycle that I saw:

Camp Gibraltar
Camp Gibraltar
Cebere Landing for 2 minutes
Camp Gibraltar
Camp Gibraltar
Camp Gibraltar
Camp Gibraltar (yes, 4x in a row)

I got teamswitched to the losing team on the 3rd round of Camp Gib and needless to say I wasn't too happy.

Any chance you can actually do the map cycle you post on here, instead of whatever serves to annoy the most?

Last edited by aardfrith (2006-12-11 16:56:21)

majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6670|under there hayousaidunderwear
I like pretty much all the maps...if only we had a bf2142 us server

edit: and camp gibralter is the second best map (minsk is the best)

Last edited by majorassult (2006-12-11 16:30:42)

Slayer
---hates you

aardfrith wrote:

Camp Gibraltar
Camp Gibraltar
Camp Gibraltar
Camp Gibraltar
Camp Gibraltar

I got teamswitched to the losing team on the 3rd round of Camp Gib and needless to say I wasn't too happy.

Any chance you can actually do the map cycle you post on here, instead of whatever serves to annoy the most?
Man, I´m just trying to figure out what you are talking about. Here´s my guess:

1. you´ve played the EU server when we havent set up the mapcycle.
2. I dont have any idea
3. what?
4. the above, see first post, mapcycle is running since official release of the server last fryday.
5. the edited mapcycle is running since yesterday evening, check my post time.
6. what again?
7. I havent seen you at all yesterday
8. what?
9. are you talking about the BF2s 2142 EU server actually?
10. go figure
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6800

Sl4y3r wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

Camp Gibraltar
Camp Gibraltar
Camp Gibraltar
Camp Gibraltar
Camp Gibraltar

Man, I´m just trying to figure out what you are talking about. Here´s my guess:

1. you´ve played the EU server when we havent set up the mapcycle.
2. I dont have any idea
3. what?
4. the above, see first post, mapcycle is running since official release of the server last fryday.
5. the edited mapcycle is running since yesterday evening, check my post time.
6. what again?
7. I havent seen you at all yesterday
8. what?
9. are you talking about the BF2s 2142 EU server actually?
10. go figure
I started playing last night at about 10:30pm.  The map cycle I posted above is precisely what happened from then.  If you're having problems understanding it was:

2 rounds of Camp Gibraltar
2 minutes of Cebere Landing
4 rounds of Camp Gibraltar
2 rounds of Minsk

ending at approx 0:55am this morning.

I have yet to see the map cycle you talk about.  It has not been running when I've been on the server.
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6680|The Real World

I can confirm there were 4 rounds of camp gibraltar around 11:00 - 00:00 UK last night. Lost them all. Not bad for my first 4 rounds.

Time   Wins/Losses   Best Round   Total Score

Camp Gibraltar     00d 00h 52m 01s   0/4   13   37

Last edited by gvers (2006-12-12 05:00:16)

superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6789

i reset the map to gibralter before i went to bed last night (I was the last bf2s admin off) so that the server would have the full run of city maps because we know the server dies when we get to the none-city maps.  however, that would not explain the 4xgibralter or minsk.

maybe this coincided with slayer putting in the new map cycle cause normally minsk doesn't follow gibralter.  if this is the case then it is just a one time thing cause normally we run a mixed map cycle.
zeidmaan
+234|6422|Vienna

I was there too, we played Camp Gibraltar, after that started Cerbere and after 2-3 minutes server restarted and started on a NEW map cycle. Hence Camp Gibraltar again followed by minsk, followed by Cerbere etc.
So its all good

Last edited by zeidmaan (2006-12-12 05:20:35)

Slayer
---hates you

So its Soups fault then! Well lets -karma him!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6746|The Hague, Netherlands

I dunno, we get the "There is a connection Problem" thing also lately and then its back to normal again
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6680|The Real World

Sl4y3r wrote:

So its Soups fault then! Well lets -karma him!
I'm going +1 him as I enjoyed it even tough I was on the losing team. First time on you don't want to play to many new maps .
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6789

I was trying to do a good admin deed.  How was I supposed to know that slayer was about to put in a new map cycle?!?!

Next time i'm gonna make it so that its Sidi Powerplant 10 times in a row!! BURN IN HELL!!!
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6789

@aardfrith: I can see your frustration with 6xgibralter cause we're not a gibralter only server.  Last night was an exception where it turned out the way it did but rest assured that we do have a set map cycle which can be modified by admins if they feel it is necessary.  In the future, join us on teamspeak and if there's a problem you can let us know in realtime.

@slayer: Madmin...brilliant!  You certainly do deserve that title
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6800
EDITED

@superfly: Thanks for understanding my point of view.

Last edited by Sl4y3r (2006-12-12 07:53:22)

superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6789

EDITED

don't be insulted!!  its slayer and he's the madmin...he's supposed to over-react!!!!!!  also he's german

seeing how its kinda my fault please kiss and make up and play many lovely games of 2142 together.  play nice slayer!

Last edited by Sl4y3r (2006-12-12 07:48:03)

Slayer
---hates you

Well aardfrith, I guess we both got something wrong here! I call it a lack of communication! Solved? I´ve deleted the whole stuff and post an official Sorry man! in here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard