Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6462|The Land of Scott Walker
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st … 02,00.html

"EPIC principal Shaheem Doutie said the school community was shocked by the desecration and said the college placed great emphasis on religious tolerance.

However, as revealed in The Australian yesterday, the school's library contained a video of a banned cleric calling Australian Christians "evil" and non-Muslim schools "sewers".

Although the radical tape, of Abdur Raheem Green, has been shown to some students at the school, Ibrahim said he had not seen it.

Omar, a retired taxi-driver of Albanian origin, said that although his family were Muslim, they had a Bible in their house and that his six children were taught to respect all religions.

"The Bible is also God's revelation, the Old Testament, the New Testament, and if you abuse these books as a Muslim, you are out of Islam," he said.

"I was taught that we are all the same - brothers and sisters in humanity."

A school report into the incident said Ibrahim was the "main perpetrator" of the desecration, and that he urinated on the bible, burnt pages from it and then spat on it.

Ibrahim disputes this."
l41e
+677|6665

People seem to e-riot when people on a specific Internet video game forum say they're atheist or agnostic.
Stingray24
We're talking about rioting in the street, signs such as "behead those who disrespect Islam", burning buildings and cars etc etc  Not opinions in forums.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6410|The Gem Saloon
holy shit, im gonna start a holy war because im butt hurt......oh wait i have morals and principles which tell me that things like that are wrong. thats what makes me better than those animals.
thank you morals and principles.
and thank you ibrahim for making your pathetic beliefs look that much more ridiculous. woohoo extremism!!!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6709
That is because most of the Christian population (in this day and age) are civilized. The Muslims choose to be dicks, why do the Christians have to be dicks too?
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6662
If the Christian population had as many extremists as the Muslim population, the apocalypse would've already happened.
Stingray24

Superior Mind wrote:

That is because most of the Christian population (in this day and age) are civilized. The Muslims choose to be dicks, why do the Christians have to be dicks too?
*drops perfectly good Pat Robertson "covert or die" sign in the dumpster, wanders back home*
EDIT: sarcasm, please don't ban me

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-12-08 12:58:56)

stef10
+173|6499|Denmark

Parker wrote:

holy shit, im gonna start a holy war because im butt hurt......oh wait i have morals and principles which tell me that things like that are wrong. thats what makes me better than those animals.
and thank you ibrahim for making your pathetic beliefs look that much more ridiculous. woohoo extremism!!!
You mean that you are better than another human. NO matter what a person has done you can never be better than that person. That is just wrong. You could be more civialized, but not better. That is just arrogance.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-12-08 13:01:48)

Parker
isteal

stef10 wrote:

Parker wrote:

You mean that you are better than another human. NO matter what a person has done you can never be better than that person. That is just wrong. You could be more civialized, but not better. That is just arrogance.
nope. im better than him. you know why? because i dont go and piss on the koran. why? out of respect for a religion. so yep, i am better than him, and all of his little extremist freak friends.
arrogance would be me saying that im better than him because im a christian and hes a muslim, or something to that extent.
good effort though.
Fen321
+54|6514|Singularity
haha here will it make you feel better if i got riot for you then you can stop worrying about stupid shit like this
stef10
+173|6499|Denmark

Parker wrote:

stef10 wrote:

Parker wrote:

nope. im better than him. you know why? because i dont go and piss on the koran. why? out of respect for a religion. so yep, i am better than him, and all of his little extremist freak friends.
arrogance would be me saying that im better than him because im a christian and hes a muslim, or something to that extent.
good effort though.
No it is not. You make it sound like you are more valuble, and if you think so, then you are arrogant, but do correct me. You may think, that you are tackling a situation better than him, so if you only think that then I misunderstod you.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-12-08 13:11:48)

Parker
isteal

stef10 wrote:

Parker wrote:

stef10 wrote:

good effort though.
No it is not. You make it sound like you are more valuble, and if you think so, then you are arrogant, but do correct me.
ok sure im more valuable, if thats what you want me to say. im quite sure that i contribute decidedly more to society than little ibrahim there.
but hey he wouldnt be arrogant for pissing on the bible would he?
its about respect and im sure people like you have a hard time understanding that.
besides i made my point clear enough when you tried to attack me with your first post.
again good effort.
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6643|Pittsburgh, PA
We could passify the extremist Islamics the same way that we passified the extremist Christians...put a Starbucks on every corner.  Once you have them hooked on that latte or mocha there's no turning back.
Stingray24

FoShizzle wrote:

We could passify the extremist Islamics the same way that we passified the extremist Christians...put a Starbucks on every corner.  Once you have them hooked on that latte or mocha there's no turning back.
rofl +1 for creativity
EDIT: no more karma left til tomorrow

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-12-08 13:16:53)

stef10
+173|6499|Denmark
But still it is morally wrong thinking, that you are superior to another human in that way.

Omg I hate, when people think that about themselves.

And please DO NOT protect that religion, so you can take him down, because I can clearly see, that you do not follow the morally rules made by that religion.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-12-08 13:22:15)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6666|Keyboard

Stingray24 wrote:

We're talking about rioting in the street, signs such as "behead those who disrespect Islam", burning buildings and cars etc etc  Not opinions in forums.
E-god has problems with some muslim. Why don't you go there and argue about it with him instead of crying?
Parker
isteal

stef10 wrote:

But still it is morally wrong thinking, that you are superior to another human in that way.
so are you saying that you are some sort of moral barometer for the world? no? great then dont tell me what morally wrong thinking is. those are my beliefs, just like you feel that you are equal to the guy that pissed on the bible that i feel i am better than.
everyone has different morals and principles, hell the united states is a fucking melting pot of different morals and principles. learn to deal with everyone elses beliefs.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6468|Bradford UK

Parker wrote:

stef10 wrote:

so are you saying that you are some sort of moral barometer for the world? no? great then dont tell me what morally wrong thinking is. those are my beliefs, just like you feel that you are equal to the guy that pissed on the bible that i feel i am better than.
everyone has different morals and principles, hell the united states is a fucking melting pot of different morals and principles. learn to deal with everyone elses beliefs.
Fuck it, why dont we all just go and piss on a Muslim!! any takers?
stef10
+173|6499|Denmark
No, I am just telling my views, and I can clearly see, that I am pissing you off. And I am just saying what I think therefor it does not mean, that I am not dealing with others view.
Parker
isteal

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

Parker wrote:

stef10 wrote:

Fuck it, why dont we all just go and piss on a Muslim!! any takers?
uh oh get him stef......
Stingray24

stef10 wrote:

Hmmmm, I believe little Ibrahim has failed his own test of morality by his actions.  Therefore, Parker is morally superior to Ibrahim in this instance because he respects other religions and does not willingly desecrate their holy texts.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6864|San Francisco

Parker wrote:

I just love the fact that you claim to have morals and principles and then turn around and declare that 1.79 billion human beings are animals followed by calling their beliefs "pathetic" and "ridiculous."

I'm sure that's exactly what Jesus would have done...
Parker
isteal

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Parker wrote:

I just love the fact that you claim to have morals and principles and then turn around and declare that 1.79 billion human beings are animals followed by calling their beliefs "pathetic" and "ridiculous."

wow and where exactly did i say that?
now look hard because you will find me saying that about extremists but not muslims in general.

edit; here is the exact sentence you are talking abou:
"and thank you ibrahim for making your pathetic beliefs look that much more ridiculous. woohoo extremism!!!"
does it say anything about muslims right there?
no?
does it say anything about extremists right there?

Last edited by Parker (2006-12-08 13:34:23)

stef10
+173|6499|Denmark

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Parker wrote:

That is actually a very good point. In one way it makes Parker kind of double standard.
silentsin
+3|6714
haha that's kind of funny, in an extremely rude way, but nevertheless, funny.

Last edited by silentsin (2006-12-08 13:34:45)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard