naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6715|Southampton, UK

zeidmaan wrote:

LoL I didnt know its throu the walls and ceeling. How much is he gonna charge ??
Btw, you can also get an electrical drill (it also works as an electrical scruedriver - sp?) for about 20-30 Euros, and a case with diferent sized driles for different materials and a bunch of scrues etc for another 20.
Watch the Eletrician do the job. They mostly like teaching people so he will probably show you how to use it. It will come in handy later in life.
Hell I earned most of my college money by working construction.
Probably cost for the wire - and the fact he's doing it.
He has been doing our lights and helping with the transformation of the house so we know him well. And the fact that he plays BF2 and is astonished we have 2142.. I am very pleased he has offered to do the job at all. And it's much better speaking to someone who had the same problem face to face instead of talking to some woman over the phone who is living in Africa with a window and a phone for a house.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6896|Topside

zeidmaan wrote:

Btw, you can also get an electrical drill (it also works as an electrical scruedriver - sp?) for about 20-30
An electrical drill??really? I thought it was an air jackhammer.
zeidmaan
+234|6568|Vienna

Negerkungen wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

Btw, you can also get an electrical drill (it also works as an electrical scruedriver - sp?) for about 20-30
An electrical drill??really? I thought it was an air jackhammer.
When I first came to Austria I was suprised to see it as much as you are
I though it was some kind of witchcraft
naightknifar
Served and Out

Watching this:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=58091&p=1

And i started to think - why not get EU Community to make something like this. Have about 15-20 guys on a 64 player map in 2142 or BF2 and we could have a well planned - organized event.
No w**kers, just plain fun and cooperation.
Just an idea.
Seeing this movie was amazing and made me realize with the teamwork we have in this community we could easily make one in a few months time (MAJOR planning)

What do you guys think?

This is not an "Event" But a video to be made expressing what EU is and how we work. It shows we have fun and are not a bunch of European Outcasts.

Events happen for Us, and usually us alone. This is a video to show people across BF2s and maybe across more sites what fun we have and i think if we did this, it would make more European players realize that there is an EU community in BF2s and they would like to get more involved.

It's not easy for new guys to go to the Bottom of the index page and see "Servers" Then see "EU" hidden in the index as much as it could be. This could be a real fun thing to do..

Again, What do you guys think?

Last edited by Knightnifer (2006-12-23 09:35:55)

l41e
+677|6802

@Knight: Yes.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6935

@knifer: people who can make those kinds of movies are sometimes payed thousand (if not tens of thousands) of dollars/euros for the idea/directing/editing.  if someone in our community feels like doing this for free then that's fine but some of those sequences were damn near professional quality. i'm up for it if you guys want but someone really talented and with lots of free time needs to take the lead...otherwise we're bound to make just another mediocre bf movie.
l41e
+677|6802

As much as I like the idea, TBH - Soup's right.
naightknifar
Served and Out

k30dxedle wrote:

Fair enough - as i said it was an idea.
Seems like we don't get "idea's" around here anymore...
Just waiting for an event really.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6547|Belgium

k30dxedle wrote:

You know the belgian clan long range rescue patrol? They also make good movies and don't pay 1000of dollars for great shots, so it is doable
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6622

Doperwt. wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

You know the belgian clan long range rescue patrol? They also make good movies and don't pay 1000of dollars for great shots, so it is doable
Yeah, doable if someone here knows how to make those good movies and doesn't charge 1000 dollars for it
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6881|Germany

is it just me or are there no stats for the Herzog in the BFHQ?
02fxnmaurer
+75|6636|Birmingham UK
wats the best place to donwload the demo for 2142 i got 2meg connection but crappy ea servers running a 42kb/sec it reckons its gonna take 5 hours??
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6963|Nårvei

Even the Mod`s must share their blood

https://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1198/screen000dx3.jpg
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
naightknifar
Served and Out

Varegg wrote:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1198/screen000dx3.jpg
Very Impressive!
Arn't getting important people's dogtags fun?
Varegg
+2,206|6963|Nårvei

Knightnifer wrote:

Varegg wrote:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1198/screen000dx3.jpg
Very Impressive!
Arn't getting important people's dogtags fun?
Wouldn`t know, haven`t knifed anyone important yet
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6892|The Hague, Netherlands

well Bernie loves to be knifed !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6873|The Netherlands
I accidentally got a voss with rocketlaucher when i was revived yesterday. That rocketlaucher is insane, i fired 2 shots to try it out and killed 2 guys at about 125m. Does the rocketlaucher damage vehicles or is it just anti personel?
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6801|I smell corners

Echo wrote:

it's just anti personel?
Varegg
+2,206|6963|Nårvei

Echo wrote:

I accidentally got a voss with rocketlaucher when i was revived yesterday. That rocketlaucher is insane, i fired 2 shots to try it out and killed 2 guys at about 125m. Does the rocketlaucher damage vehicles or is it just anti personel?
No no no Echo, you surely mean be excuting a cunning plan you got the Voss right ?
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6873|The Netherlands

Varegg wrote:

No no no Echo, you surely mean be excuting a cunning plan you got the Voss right ?
Yea, i got it cause all you guys are so excited about it. It took me some time to get use to but its a nice weapon. I ranked up to sergeant silver yesterday and i got the shotgun unlock and in about 400 carreer points, i can get the rocketlaucher as field upgrade.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Added Eggie in ze list !!!!!!!
zeidmaan
+234|6568|Vienna

Echo wrote:

yeah they damage vehicles. Maybe 5 dmg with all 3 rockets. But on city maps when there are many many assaults you can help destroy a tank. 3 rockets destroy a Fav and ground defenses.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

zeidmaan wrote:

Echo wrote:

yeah they damage vehicles. Maybe 5 dmg with all 3 rockets. But on city maps when there are many many assaults you can help destroy a tank. 3 rockets destroy a Fav and ground defenses.
+ you need to adjust the distance meter
naightknifar
Served and Out

With my new account i've been trying the Bianchi LMG with the suppot kit.
I love it!
It's unaccurate at the start but if you wait at prone for a while it becomes reallly accurate. Shame it heats up really fast...
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6548|Evilsville
Hey Knightnifer!
Next time I'll be knifing you!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard