Dilly
The Amish Must Die!
+1|6867
do you need sf to get any of the new unlocks?  or are they available if you just have bf2?  if you have to get sf to get the unlocks that highly unfair because those players can come into regular bf2 servers bringing their weapons in while bf2 players cant get them at all.  So if anyone knows please let me know.  thanks!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6867|"Frisco"

Man I am getting really fucking tired of hearing this. Nothing against you, but it's a SUPER common misconception.

SF players who play BF2 DO NOT get ziplines or grapples.
SF players who play BF2 DO NOT get more powerful weapons (simply differently modeled and sounding).
SF players who play BF2 DO get flashbangs.

The FB's are the only advantage that SF players in regular BF2 get. The "extra unlocks" are pretty much alot like the regular unlocks.
stef
+-6|6768
no I  those unlocks are more powerfull if you read the box with weapons-data. EA is screwing us I have been talking about this before but nobody believed me ha now you can see the s-hit with your own eyes A big FU to EA from me.
=S=Punisher
+0|6782
kill him then take his gun ......simple
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6774|Medicland, sthlm

=S=Punisher wrote:

Amen. That's what war is all about.

Kill him, take his land.
Kill him, take his gun.
Kill him, take his wife/sister/mother/sheep/tractor.
Dilly
The Amish Must Die!
+1|6867
Man I am getting really fucking tired of hearing this. Nothing against you, but it's a SUPER common misconception.
I wasnt asking about the zip lines or grappling hook, they are kit equpiment, I was asking about the weapons. 

the flash bang is super cheezy imo.  Also, from picking up peoples weapons, some of them seem to fire at a slower rate.  The x hair on the new assault unlock is hard to hit people with, dont know where to aim yet with it.  I think you have to aim a little low with it.  One of the medic unlocks reminds me of the special ops unlock, just no red dot scope.  Is an ubar on these new weapons going to be uploaded anytime soon?  I checked yesterday and nothing was up yet. 

overall I think its bullshit that they put out a add on that should have been included in the regular game, they still havent fixed half the problems with bf2 yet, like the stupid health/resupply sound bug for example.  Now people who go out and buy this mod will have an advantage.  We were playing on our clan server tonight and the people who had the unlocks were leading every round, everyone else was lagging behind, and normally I score higher than my clan mates.  I kept getting my ass kicked, especially because of that stupid FB!
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6750|Rochester, NY
So that means the G36E is a piece of cr*p just like the L85A1...
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6774|Medicland, sthlm

BlackLegion42 wrote:

So that means the G36E is a piece of cr*p just like the L85A1...
Or you could just learn to aim for the head.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6867|"Frisco"

Dilly wrote:

Now people who go out and buy this mod will have an advantage.
Thanks for reading my post:

chuyskywalker wrote:

SF players who play BF2 DO NOT get more powerful weapons (simply differently modeled and sounding).

The FB's are the only advantage that SF players in regular BF2 get. The "extra unlocks" are pretty much alot like the regular unlocks.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6778|Denmark

M90Medic wrote:

=S=Punisher wrote:

Amen. That's what war is all about.

Kill him, take his land.
Kill him, take his gun.
Kill him, take his wife/sister/mother/sheep/tractor.
Now that is humor

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard