Poll

What is the Most Dominant Weapon in the Game?

G36 (c/e...whatever...not much difference)19%19% - 22
Dao-126%6% - 7
Jackhammer0%0% - 1
F200018%18% - 20
AK47/AK101 with GL13%13% - 15
M16 with GL9%9% - 10
M245%5% - 6
L85a12%2% - 3
Pkm11%11% - 13
Other12%12% - 14
Total: 111
[MAA]MI2
+3|6796

Lazarus Tag'lim wrote:

The most fun is knifing someone's foot, which is hanging through the wall...  I tend to try to know what's on the other side of a wall I get up against now, and adjust myself accordingly.

And yeah... the poll said "weapon", then in the post after you said "gun"... I voted "Other" before seeing it, because I pick the fighters...  whether the air superiority role, or the attack role depends on the map and who's playing it...  I played a round on Kubra Dam in the F-15, alone in the skies, and probably had the most kills on the server, a good 80-90% of them armor kills.  If there are some decent fighter pilots in the skies, then fighters probably dominate, unless you have just a really good attack pilot.  Of course either way, they're all fighters, and in the modern world most air-to-air fighters are won or lost before either pilot can ever see the other aircraft.  There's a reason that Iraq's Air Force never left the ground 2 years ago, and that is basically that our fighters could likely see, lock, fire, and kill theirs before they ever know ours are in the area.
Wait wait, an F15 pilot actually let their gunner get a lock on and fire? :-O
SMKpaladin
+0|6765|Germany
I've never ever needed more than one hit with the knife, it doesn't even matter where you hit them.

But for me the best weapon is a simple AK-47, I really like the new G36E for medics as well.

And one thing for the snipers, the M95 is not a single bit better than the M24, it's bullets can just penetrate armored glass, but does no more dmg than the M24, and that's a fact.

And for the F2000 users, this weapon is BS, the tubers use it because it has a GL thats the best part of it, I almost never get killed by a F2000 without being shot at with the GL in the first place. It's accuracy in auto shot mode is so crappy.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6805

after further review, i revise my earlier statement.  the jackhammer is better than dao...

if your not convinced, call me on it.
Fearnight
+0|6759
All I know is that I get killed by the G36C way too damn much.
RAS_ace10
+12|6776
the f200 is definatly my favorite gun, but the scar- L is godd to.
Rakasan
+7|6860|California, USA
For CQC, I say the F2000.  For those long single shots, I have to go with the G36C
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6805

surprised by how many votes pkm got.  pretty frustrating with that gun sometimes...hard as hell to hit at distance even when shooting bursts!  also, i know to shoot it prone but still don't get good results.

can you guys who voted it as best weapon please tell me how you use it?
Blankwindow
+1|6748
Personally i put them in this order.

1.G36 family.
2. Tie for F2000 and GLs in general
3. tie between PKM and DAO.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6805

check this out...i was wrong about the g36e...seems to be more powerful than the g36c...can anybody verify this?

http://www.team-rino.com/portal/boxx/kn … amp;Cat=29
Blankwindow
+1|6748
I can't comfirm it by stats but by experience it/s more effective.  they are the same powerlevel the difference is that at cose and medium the e has a thru round burst atleat two of those bullest will almost always hit if you are crouched. Where as with the c if you let off a three round burst your only gauranteed 1 hit.

so they are the same strength, but the e seems to be more accurate at close/medium range. though i love em both.
Drunkaholic
+4|6748

superfly_cox wrote:

surprised by how many votes pkm got.  pretty frustrating with that gun sometimes...hard as hell to hit at distance even when shooting bursts!  also, i know to shoot it prone but still don't get good results.

can you guys who voted it as best weapon please tell me how you use it?
I know it's rather difficult to use it as a distance, and with the ironsights it can be pretty hard to even get your target on the end; however, if you fire in 1-2 round bursts and aim for the head while prone, you'll go places
The Soup Nazi
+18|6811|North Lauderdale, FL
the medic g36e all the way.  put that together with unlimited med packs and it's the best kit hands-down, imho
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6804|Alabama Coast, USA

[MAA]MI2 wrote:

Wait wait, an F15 pilot actually let their gunner get a lock on and fire? :-O
Who said anything about a gunner?  I was the sole occupant... dumb bombs and cannon all the way (I've tried gunning in one once, but couldn't hit a thing.  Of course... it was also on Daqing, and I lagged VERY badly).

As for PKM, the key to shooting it long range, is to only shoot long range at vehicles. It's a short/medium range weapon.  And, there's a very good featured post about the Support class.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard