Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|5423|The Hague, Netherlands

R3v4n wrote:

lol time zones.

And at least BF2s AU is original! we can have a game thats 2 years old and still have a populated server!  you guys on the other hand cant have a BF2 server populated, you tried but failed. (No Offense Intended)

As said above:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/m … usowns.gif
we tried to get it populated but failed ?

where have you been in 2005/06.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|5436
@Flecco, dont bring those TOP quotes into this section ever again.

TOP are the poor mans version of the BF2s.com communities.

BF2s.com EU > BF2s.com US > BF2s.com AU > TOP

and to quote the Americans

US Community wrote:

WORD
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|5223|Internetfitlerland

Ok so how about this, considering we havent been given any evidence of the US server been full we can conclude:

EU (due to numbers) > AU (due to small server) > US (due to lack of evidence) > TOP?

Horray for server rivalry

*motions other admins to waterbomb Alpha's house*

Last edited by ~Smokey~ (2007-01-14 15:14:06)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|5394|Charlie One Alpha
I hate you all for moving on to BF2142. You left me all alone on the BF2 EU server. The loneliness. The boredom.
THE HORROR.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5091|NSW, Australia

~Smokey~ wrote:

Ok so how about this, considering we havent been given any evidence of the US server been full we can conclude:



Horray for server rivalry

*motions other admins to waterbomb Alpha's house*
me>EU (due to numbers) > AU (due to small server) > US (due to lack of evidence) > TOP?>smokey(for getting rid of bf2s tag). smiles all round
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|5172|Melbourne

Thus we talk about the now and not the then, the now is 2007, the then was 2006, the now is AU 32/32 - BF2  EU 0/64 - BF2.  BF2142 is popular, yet BF2 a 2 year old game, still rises against the odds to 32/32.  Thus i ask were thy are you now BF2 EU?

R3v4n > AU > EU > US > TOP > Smokey (bf2s is not good enough for him)
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|5436|Chicago.

theDude5B wrote:

@Flecco, dont bring those TOP quotes into this section ever again.

TOP are the poor mans version of the BF2s.com communities.

BF2s.com EU > BF2s.com US > BF2s.com AU > TOP

and to quote the Americans

US Community wrote:

WORD
No, it's like this.

US Community wrote:

WERD!!!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|5350|NT, like Mick Dundee

R3v4n wrote:

Flecco > AU > EU > US > TOP > R3v4n (because his shitty PC wouldn't let him connect to the AU server last friday) > Smokey (bf2s is not good enough for him)
Fixed your mistake for you there R3v4n.

Last edited by Flecco (2007-01-14 20:18:39)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|5436|Chicago.
And where do I fit into that complicated equation?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5091|NSW, Australia

Flecco wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

gen.raven > AU > EU > US > TOP > R3v4n (because his shitty PC wouldn't let him connect to the AU server last friday) > Smokey (bf2s is not good enough for him)>bigmack
Fixed your mistake for you there R3v4n.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|5436|Chicago.
I had predicted such an answer would appear. Too bad my ping is 200+ on the AU server or I'd have to show up and kick a little ass to show you where I fit in.

lolz.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5091|NSW, Australia

my god if your as good as you say you are ping is not an issue.

Last edited by <<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven (2007-01-14 20:44:17)

R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|5172|Melbourne

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

my god if your as good as you say you are ping is not an issue.
QFT...lol...
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
autopilot
banned
+115|5033

Everything is bigger in america, therfore BF2s US > BF2s AUS* > BF2s EU

*Because they actually have a bf2 server.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5091|NSW, Australia

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

Flecco wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

gen.raven > AU > EU > US > TOP > R3v4n (because his shitty PC wouldn't let him connect to the AU server last friday) >bigmack> Smokey (bf2s is not good enough for him)
Fixed your mistake for you there R3v4n.
im sorry bigmack i made a slight error
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|5246|Southampton, UK

~Smokey~ wrote:

Ok so how about this, considering we havent been given any evidence of the US server been full we can conclude:

EU (due to numbers) > AU (due to small server) > US (due to lack of evidence) > TOP?

Horray for server rivalry
I think i can agree with this..
Aussies kick ass anyway, always have liked them, always will!
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5091|NSW, Australia

Knightnifer wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

Ok so how about this, considering we havent been given any evidence of the US server been full we can conclude:

EU (due to numbers),AU (due to small server) > US (due to lack of evidence) > TOP?

Horray for server rivalry
I think i can agree with this..
Aussies kick ass anyway, always have liked them, always will!
what about now?
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|5172|Melbourne

AN UPDATE!

12 HOURS LATER!

0/64 BF2s EU 2142
0/42 BF2s US BF2
32/32 BF2s AU BF2

AU > World
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|5423|The Hague, Netherlands

R3v4n wrote:

AN UPDATE!

12 HOURS LATER!

0/64 BF2s EU 2142
0/42 BF2s US BF2
32/32 BF2s AU BF2

AU > World
ITS 11 IN THE MORNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!

sjees
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|5223|Internetfitlerland

We have been getting the server full around 10am every morning.

Bigmack you fit in at the end of my scope.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|5423|The Hague, Netherlands

you Aussies are just crazy !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5091|NSW, Australia

people people, theres only one way to settle this, we need to find a server were we all get decent pings and fight for our Honor
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|5172|Melbourne

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

AN UPDATE!

12 HOURS LATER!

0/64 BF2s EU 2142
0/42 BF2s US BF2
32/32 BF2s AU BF2

AU > World
ITS 11 IN THE MORNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!

sjees
kkkk.....

11AM AU TIME!

BF2s AU 32/32!!!

Again BF2s AU > World


~Smokey~ wrote:

We have been getting the server full around 10am every morning.

Bigmack you fit in at the end of my scope.
And once its going, it don't die in till 5am - 6am the next morning!

Last edited by R3v4n (2007-01-15 04:51:00)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|5423|The Hague, Netherlands

R3v4n wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

AN UPDATE!

12 HOURS LATER!

0/64 BF2s EU 2142
0/42 BF2s US BF2
32/32 BF2s AU BF2

AU > World
ITS 11 IN THE MORNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!

sjees
kkkk.....

11AM AU TIME!

BF2s AU 32/32!!!

Again BF2s AU > World


~Smokey~ wrote:

We have been getting the server full around 10am every morning.

Bigmack you fit in at the end of my scope.
And once its going, it don't die in till 5am - 6am the next morning!
thats because its the only BF2 server in Australia......
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|5172|Melbourne

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:


ITS 11 IN THE MORNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a MONDAY !!!!!!!!!!

sjees
kkkk.....

11AM AU TIME!

BF2s AU 32/32!!!

Again BF2s AU > World


~Smokey~ wrote:

We have been getting the server full around 10am every morning.

Bigmack you fit in at the end of my scope.
And once its going, it don't die in till 5am - 6am the next morning!
thats because its the only BF2 server in Australia......
no no no, we have GA, Node, Iconz....

Its because BF2s AU > World 

Admit it Alpha, we had you at BF2s AU > World
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard