*=SAS=*DaRkAcE
+3|6496
The F15 does have a confermed 26:0 kill ratio but the F22 has not been combat tested as of yet but has a 108:0 simulated kill ratio.

The raptor has thrust-vectoring which provides more manuverabilty. It also has the new super cruise mode which pushed the jet super sonic without afterburners.
It also has everything built internal including its weapons. It has doors on the side and bottom of the body that can launch a weapon with the blink of an eye.

Also everyone else who has played BF2 has forgot about the F35. It has 3 varients including a vertical takeoff version.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6857|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Not werking!
Click the link and ctrl+f5.
Still not werking!
Make sure the image URL is not the remote.jpg file, but the link that fancy posted.

Damn tripod.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6533|Adelaide, South Australia

PBAsydney wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

Click the link and ctrl+f5.
Still not werking!
Make sure the image URL is not the remote.jpg file, but the link that fancy posted.

Damn tripod.
Now it's werking!

+1!
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6725|Groningen / Netherlands
F-4 "Phantom" is the ownage, pwning the gooks with napalm back in the '60e-'70e

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-12-06 06:08:30)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730

*=SAS=*DaRkAcE wrote:

The F15 does have a confermed 26:0 kill ratio but the F22 has not been combat tested as of yet but has a 108:0 simulated kill ratio.

The raptor has thrust-vectoring which provides more manuverabilty. It also has the new super cruise mode which pushed the jet super sonic without afterburners.
It also has everything built internal including its weapons. It has doors on the side and bottom of the body that can launch a weapon with the blink of an eye.

Also everyone else who has played BF2 has forgot about the F35. It has 3 varients including a vertical takeoff version.
.............,-~*'`¯lllllll`*~,._
..........,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
.....,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
..,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
.\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
..\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,
..\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)
...\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.
....|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\
..../.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\..
...|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..
...|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,....
..././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,
...(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\.........
.....*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
.........*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
............`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\.......
............,~)...........)|............*,`*~--*........|......`-,.........\.....

Did I just not say that jets that are in production after 2000 are not included?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

you forget that no-one reads the first post. its all in the title!
*=SAS=*DaRkAcE
+3|6496
Havn't slept in a while over looked that.

Well then I would say the F15 beats the rest.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6777

A modified 747-400.

All window seats turned 90 degrees so they're facing outwards, all the windows removed and replaced with Vulcan Gatling Guns, and the rest of the aisle/middle seats taken out to fit in a few old fashioned Spanish cannons.
Mogura
+17|6376|EUROPE

Coolbeano wrote:

A modified 747-400.

All window seats turned 90 degrees so they're facing outwards, all the windows removed and replaced with Vulcan Gatling Guns, and the rest of the aisle/middle seats taken out to fit in a few old fashioned Spanish cannons.
LOL

ill take him down with the Millenium Falcon ^^
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6708|Vancouver BC Canada
Personally the F-18, its a fricking tough plane.

F-18 anded after mid air collision
https://www.joe-turner.net/hello/447895/640/F-18%20mid-air03-2005.03.28-21.12.45.jpg
Second one
https://www.taphilo.com/Photo/Pictures/midair2.jpg

Also the F-14 for long service time and the F-15 for being the best air superiority fighter/bomber.

Last edited by the_outsider38 (2006-12-06 06:25:29)

Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6777

Mogura wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

A modified 747-400.

LOL

ill take him down with the Millenium Falcon ^^
Millennium Falcon isn't a jet plane
Sydney
2λчиэλ
I also would like to say that the SU-30MKI is one hell of a plane, if it's flying at a relatively low speed, it can turn around without changing direction, fire it's missiles and then keep flying the same direction. (I'm talking about VERY low speeds, the airframe couldn't take the air resistance if it was high-speed)

Vector thrusts ftw!
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6843

Vilham wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … er_II-.jpg

Look it goes up and down!! beat that!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/df/Me_163A-1.jpg
This goes up and down too...

once...

for about 8 minutes till it runs out of fuel...

but it could do 1000 km/h....

Which meant the pilot had almost no chance of hitting anything....

It's still quite cool though.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6595|SE London

B-52 great at what it does, been doing it for years.

Or possibly the Mig-29, I know it doesn't have a very good performance record, but I put that down to crap pilots. It is almost certainly technically better than the F-15 though and cheaper I believe.

Or the Mig-28, from Top Gun! (I know it isn't real)
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6563|EUtopia | Austria

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Eurofighter cannot be included if you read original post.
It's been designed, drafted, constructed and flewn before 2000.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730

the_outsider38 wrote:

http://www.joe-turner.net/hello/447895/ … .12.45.jpg
Second one
http://www.taphilo.com/Photo/Pictures/midair2.jpg

Also the F-14 for long service time and the F-15 for being the best air superiority fighter/bomber.
An F15 once landed with one wing. Now that's fucking tough.

to fodder: that is a rocket plane, not jet engine.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sydney
2λчиэλ
Mig-29 has the ability to close the intakes and open the auxiliary intakes on top of the fuselage, allowing it to land almost everywhere, another plane, say the F-16 who has the intake under the belly would suck in so much dirt and crap that the engines would tear apart
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

the_outsider38 wrote:

http://www.joe-turner.net/hello/447895/ … .12.45.jpg
Second one
http://www.taphilo.com/Photo/Pictures/midair2.jpg

An F15 once landed with one wing. Now that's fucking tough.

to fodder: that is a rocket plane, not jet engine.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730

Stormscythe wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Eurofighter cannot be included if you read original post.
It's been designed, drafted, constructed and flewn before 2000.
By production I mean in service before 2000. F22 was drafted, flew and designed in 1980.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6459|The Land of Scott Walker

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Naval: F14
Air to ground: F16
Air to Air: F15.
I'd add the F-18 to naval. 

Berster7:
I believe the Mig-29 is a tougher plane than the F-15 in that it requires less maintenance.  Watched a show on the History or Military channel awhile back about the Mig-29.  Better technology?  I doubt it.  Doesn't the German Air Force fly Mig-29?  US flies against them to get practice and the Germans are pretty good.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-12-06 06:47:31)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730

Stingray24 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Berster7:
I believe the Mig-29 is a tougher plane than the F-15 in that it requires less maintenance.  Watched a show on the History or Military channel awhile back about the Mig-29.  Better technology?  I doubt it.
F14> F18 imo. Longer range and faster speeds. both can pretty much carry the same weapons and stuff. But I'm not saying the hornets suck, is just that they're not as good as the F14s
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6459|The Land of Scott Walker

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Berster7:
I believe the Mig-29 is a tougher plane than the F-15 in that it requires less maintenance.  Watched a show on the History or Military channel awhile back about the Mig-29.  Better technology?  I doubt it.
F14> F18 imo. Longer range and faster speeds. both can pretty much carry the same weapons and stuff. But I'm not saying the hornets suck, is just that they're not as good as the F14s
That's what I was wondering.  Couldn't specifically remember the capabilities of the F-18 compared to the F-14.  I believe the F/A-18 is a better ground attack fighter, right?
Sydney
2λчиэλ

Stingray24 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Berster7:
That's what I was wondering.  Couldn't specifically remember the capabilities of the F-18 compared to the F-14.  I believe the F/A-18 is a better ground attack fighter, right?
The F-18 does have a straight forward nose mounted MG, while the F-14 one is located on the left side of the cockpit. (If that makes any difference in accuracy)

Ah fuck me, too much BF2, just remembered that the canons are used as emergency incase they get in a real close dogfight, rather than strafing with all the high tech weaponry.

Last edited by PBAsydney (2006-12-06 06:58:33)

Mogura
+17|6376|EUROPE
all those jets are good, but i find the new russian airplanes from sukhoi compani are great fighter / bombers
specialy the SU-30MK, SU-32 and SU-33.
http://www.sukhoi.org/eng/planes/military/su33/

of corse we as civilians, dont have all informations on all those aircrafts, but im sure they equal western produced aircrafts
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6595|SE London

Stingray24 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Berster7:
I believe the Mig-29 is a tougher plane than the F-15 in that it requires less maintenance.  Watched a show on the History or Military channel awhile back about the Mig-29.  Better technology?  I doubt it.  Doesn't the German Air Force fly Mig-29?  US flies against them to get practice and the Germans are pretty good.
Technology is not just limited to electronics. The toughness and quality of the plane, along with the performance of it are considered to be higher by most leading experts. That, in my opinion, means the technology is better. I didn't say better technology anyway, I said technically better and there is a slight difference.

The Mig-29 has poor combat statistics, but in combat has only been used by crap pilots, Iraq, Syria, etc.

Also you have to remember any Mig-29s not flown by the Russians themselves are not true Mig-29s but stripped down versions for foreign sale. Russian Mig-29s are better than the rest.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2006-12-06 07:06:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard