Zukabazuka
+23|6686
If the titan wouldn't move at all then there would be no point having those Titanguns. Just hope that not every 48 players are just inside those Titans and fighting
zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

Taking everything in consideration, Titan mode failed. It was a novelty and an interesting idea that turned out not so good. I hope for new conquest maps. With lots of forests and hopefuly buidings with "interior" etc.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

"Spectator Functionality - Players will be able to join a server as a spectator."

that's just great...

CackNBallz wrote:

..... and hell give the walker 1000 more hitpoints so i never die in it that would be fucking sweet!!!!
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6521

raxen wrote:

what is battlefield though .. i wasent going to hear about that!
Hes just doing it to annoy you guys.

raxen's sig wrote:

Nexar / Team Conspiracy | Tactics Over Principles \ CAL-TWL Player
xfire - Nexar | |TOP| Gang | Teamspeak-Ventrilo | UGHQ Servers
"We are better than you, and we know it." - ¦TØP¦
Hes not actually a noob.

edit: besides, his name backwards = nexar which is his player name

Last edited by Mouse315 (2006-12-07 18:34:33)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
in the official change list!!!!!!
- Tweaked up the damage of the HMG rounds to counter its lower rpm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!
mongrel
+1|6414
I think the Titan mode is great except for the lag once shields are down and the enemy starts to board - and that could be fixed with an update that simply disables Titan movement once they are. Heck, it even makes sense from a story perspective that the thing is crippled and can't propel...

But Titan kicks - Pods are the best way to travel. Nothing's more satisfying than bringing an enemy troop carrier outta the sky with one either
DeZaStR
+1|6375

PBAsydney wrote:

Are they never gonna improve the TV missiles? They should be instant kill to any other vehicle, if you actually manage to hit something you deserve the kill(s), in BF2 it's 10 times easier to hit and it's a sure kill.
From the 1.1 changelist...

-Fix for latency and TV guided missiles: Lowered the acceleration on the missile and fixed firing lag

That's a great start anyway. Even if it does take 2 shots to kill something, the fact that we may now be able to hit something is a 150% improvement.

Last edited by DeZaStR (2006-12-08 01:56:03)

zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

mongrel wrote:

I think the Titan mode is great except for the lag once shields are down and the enemy starts to board - and that could be fixed with an update that simply disables Titan movement once they are. Heck, it even makes sense from a story perspective that the thing is crippled and can't propel...

But Titan kicks - Pods are the best way to travel. Nothing's more satisfying than bringing an enemy troop carrier outta the sky with one either
Its already like that. Once the shields are down titans cant move.
psH
Banned
+217|6384|Sydney

zeidmann wrote:

Taking everything in consideration, Titan mode failed. It was a novelty and an interesting idea that turned out not so good. I hope for new conquest maps. With lots of forests and hopefuly buidings with "interior" etc.
Yeah dam right.
the new maps are Karlebo (Denmark) and some other random one isn't it?

Last edited by Doms (2006-12-08 04:21:14)

fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6569

Doms wrote:

zeidmann wrote:

Yeah dam right.
the new maps are Karlebo (Denmark) and some other random one isn't it?
Garmisch-Partenkirchen - a small town in south Germany, famous for it's Wintersport Activities. Though Karlebo is in Sweden or there are two Karlebos.
Commando
+8|6602

PBAsydney wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

Im not saying that they made a perfectly good job but the 2142s TV missle is better than BF2s.
Wow, those must be some good shrooms, care to share? The TV missiles are so hard to hit with in BF2142 that if you actually manage to hit with them you god damn well deserve a kill.
I think you should get a pin if youi manage to hit something with a TV missile. If this is meant to be the future, why have they made weapons like this harder to use? I like the game but some of it makes no sense

EA seem to bring out more patches than Microsoft.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard