Poll

Do you talk (Q) to the enemy after you killed them?

"Sorry! My Bad"13%13% - 9
"Nice, Thanks!"17%17% - 12
No time for that, there is a war to win!69%69% - 48
Total: 69
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6783|EUR
I always like to put a personal touch, I actually say sorry because if I was in a real war I would apologise to the guy im killing; like that guy in "Saving Private Ryan".
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

when i knife or shock someone i'll usually thank them, "try" to revive/throw medic box at them, followed by teabagging (usually followed by me getting headshotted)

Last edited by max (2006-12-05 03:46:19)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6741|Singapore
LOL in a game, what for? In real life, i'll think twice about it, first my life and then the guy.
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6697|The Hague, Netherlands
with my name, ppl are usually (after killing me) saying : "dodge that ...."
Otherwise, my name says it all
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.
If i kill a medic and get damaged, i pick his kit up and heal myself and say thanks.
jamie_v1.1
+35|6510|Leeds, UK
If its been a tough drawn out knife or pistol duel then i usually do something like teabag, or if im medic throw a med box at him.  Its really a sign that i enjoyed our little duel!
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6453|Barcelona
I say...

"DID I DO THAT?"

https://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:TsKX-D39H1f4kM:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/da/2005_0308_urkel.jpg/250px-2005_0308_urkel.jpg

lol
Rogue_granny
+22|6573
yeah all the time, if they have been trying to get me a few times  i always hit thankyou after ive taken them out, shouting thing such 'cheer, thanks, awesome', but if they are trying to take the flag, silo i always hit the negative after ive killed them where your player says ' i don't think so ' lol
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6453|The Land of Scott Walker
No.  I just teabag once in awhile.  That's only for the wankers trying to sneak up and knife me that get their head blown off by my Voss.
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

Stingray24 wrote:

No.  I just teabag once in awhile.  That's only for the wankers trying to sneak up and knife me that get their head blown off by my Voss.
I'll give you a slightly used Baur for your Voss ...
I'll even throw in a GANZ .. no charge.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-12-05 07:59:58)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6453|The Land of Scott Walker

jsnipy wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

I'll give you a slightly used Baur for your Voss ...
I'll even throw in a GANZ .. no charge.
Have the Baur, kinda liked the Ganz . . . after I picked it up off the original user.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6534|Singapore
no i got no time for that...
MrEzeuss
+26|6398|Nethterlands (ZH)
I only talked to the guy who i blew up four times in a row. I thanked him for being a good sport, and didn't cry/whine/kickban to/at me.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6528
If i catch someone coming to knife me and they're too close to pull my knife out I spam page down at them when they die.

"Negative, no, no can do"

Only really works as EU.
Mafia47
+27|6748|Chicago
idk why but i always throw ammo bags on them whenever they yell for a medic...it makes them bounce
Aust1mh
+23|6576|Sydney, Australia
"No time for that, there is a war to win!"

unlees it's my brother, then i really got to rub it in until he smashes his keyboard.... lol
Bevo
Nah
+718|6528|Austin, Texas
I say "Thanks" if I take anything from his kit.
I spam "no" and "thanks" if it's a close fight/draw/knife fight
I spam "Sorry" if I ruined a knife kill for him. They tend to get really pissed if I do this...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard