Works for me and all my mates?
Marinejuana
local
+415|6585|Seattle
wow, thanks for posting that video.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6530|UK
yea i found out why it wont work, on the free version it doesnt support download accelerators
MetalChont
+18|6548|Sydney, Australia

iamaliasing wrote:

i would nominate uptheirons

Zagga/BonerStrangler wins.
ecnerwaL[det]
+4|6321
Nominating myself so I can hear some "constructive criticism" aka flames.  Seriously though, how do I rate against those that have already been crowned?
slicknic
+145|6626
any of those nL guys (im in nL) ;p  ok well definitely biggy,peace,lost,kraven,arias  and of course theres alot of people on the top 5v5 teams
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6580|Melbourne, Australia.

ecnerwaL[det] wrote:

Nominating myself so I can hear some "constructive criticism" aka flames.  Seriously though, how do I rate against those that have already been crowned?
Can't really make a skill judgement just looking at your stats

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2007-01-07 16:03:37)

SteikeTa
+153|6747|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
As someone said earlier in this thread, yeah you can take out the g36..... I cant hit shit with it anyway. Matter of fact, I cant hit shit with any weapon :S
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6672|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
Snipafox you need to be up there.
respect.au

xtreme wrote:

well i got anotehr 1 from aus {ARK}porgasm ive played with him hes real good and pretty cool
570 / 577 hours on karkand
he tks 4 tank but not a bad player
(cob)mikko
+21|6444|finland
yes that"s me sorry m8!
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
KravOWN
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
That C-sh0t movie was pretty nice, I enjoyed watching it. I'd like to see the clan he was playing and their league win/loss and general stats- but I imagine they're quite high caliber to be challenging the upper-league squads anyway.

I know too many good infantry players, but not many have really amazed me with 15:1+ ratios in a round. Even if they have I sure as hell can't remember their names now. I'll get back to this one.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.

l::.:LIAM:.::l wrote:

Snipafox you need to be up there.
respect.au

xtreme wrote:

well i got anotehr 1 from aus {ARK}porgasm ive played with him hes real good and pretty cool
570 / 577 hours on karkand
he tks 4 tank but not a bad player
porgasm....Infantry?

I nearly laughed.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6560

Uzique wrote:

That C-sh0t movie was pretty nice, I enjoyed watching it. I'd like to see the clan he was playing and their league win/loss and general stats- but I imagine they're quite high caliber to be challenging the upper-league squads anyway.

I know too many good infantry players, but not many have really amazed me with 15:1+ ratios in a round. Even if they have I sure as hell can't remember their names now. I'll get back to this one.
in gamert their no.1 on conQ ladder in CB but im not sure what other ladders their in.....but hes also in demolit0n as am i....we are 1st on CB inf with like 12 wins 0 losses
Marinejuana
local
+415|6585|Seattle
iLL|camaroz and iLL|Double-D need mention
XRogerMellieX
+8|6328

xtrem3_4c3_4 wrote:

XRogerMellieX is a crazy biatch my main man Blue_Horrors and that exo.jihadi guy he is good. Has anyone seen me around my name is lanceolot8 im in SAS from australia... is that any better
Huzzah, I got a mention!

I run around getting gold after gold and feel pretty chuffed until someone like Silver.Inc jumps on and beats me to the trigger every time. I definitely need to learn to take it to the next level, if I keep playing B grade that's all I'm ever going to be.

My vote goes to Silver.Inc and bluehorrors as the only two I've seen who are consistent. Someone might have one flash round but that's all they've got, those two guys can go at it every single time.

And this thread has given me a list of names that I seriously need to consider before I join whatever IO server they're on.

I'll be on an internode IO server all night, see some of you there.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

nah silver.Inc sucks
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

nah silver.Inc sucks
Yea, he even plays WoW lololol
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore