Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

The 2nd video sucks cock, uses unlocks an still takes a full clip to kill.
and np sarge the server was and is a bag of shiit
Whatever dude, you sound like one of those people that has impossible expectations for everyone except yourself.

So you think the playing in those vids sucks cock? well then damn, u are probably one of the very best players out there, yourself. i hope you show up in a server sometime and show me these incredible skills that only u possess.

I have played with lots of these people named "the best" and i know their tactics are very similar to what u see in the videos. maybe u need to learn about what things constitute good playing in bf2 before you comment?

but im sure its the former, u must be one of the greatest players out there, so i hope u plan on sharing your transcendant knowledge with the rest of us.

and by the way, the best players dont give a fuck whether u use unlocks or not. all the weapons kill in about an instant if u are moving correctly. Maybe the g36e makes all the difference in the world for a noob that is always struggling with their shots, but if ur aim is consistent it really doesnt matter what weapon u use. they all have tradeoffs for u to take advantage of.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-12-06 12:51:03)

fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6569

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

The second video didn't impress me either and it's out of ranked public playing and this is mostly populated by players with limited skills.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle

fierce wrote:

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

The second video didn't impress me either and it's out of ranked public playing and this is mostly populated by players with limited skills.
u are being an idiot if u think i was trying to say those videos depict the best playing out there. they are included in my guide so beginners can see what the screen looks like as bullets are landing.

but if u are sitting there dissing them i really hope u can consistently do better (which i highly doubt, knowing that sn|pa can snag an 8.0 spm). please realize that in slicknic's video, he is killing people that are being nominated in this thread as "the best infantry." so dont just completely discount the videos. they are easily 99th percentile playing.  basically u sound like a douche that just hates on everybody and everything.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-12-06 15:36:08)

Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK

Marinejuana wrote:

fierce wrote:

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

eh, whatever. u guys are being idiots if u think i was trying to say those videos depict the best playing out there. they are included in my guide so beginners can see what the screen looks like as bullets are landing.

but if u are sitting there dissing them i really hope u can consistently do better (which i highly doubt, knowing that sn|pafox can snag an 8.0 spm). please realize that in slicknic's video, he is killing people that are being nominated in this thread as "the best infantry." so dont just completely discount the videos. they are easily 99th percentile playing.  basically u sound like a douche that just hates on everybody and everything.
lol, maybe you should see Fierce playing before you say that.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6531|UK
i never said slicknics video was bad, i also never said i had mad skillz neither.
i just said that video was shit, and if you think that is a pro then fuck me you must be shit.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle

Simon wrote:

lol, maybe you should see Fierce playing before you say that.
alright dude, turns out fierce is the best infantry and everybody else is just unimpressive.

but then i still doubt he is so amazing as to fit in a separate category from those players. what makes his skill so different and incredible? i hope he tracks me down in a server for a demonstration. ive really been searching for for some ultimate players.

and blackhawk, fuck dude, for the second time, i never said the video was pro, i think the video was sloppily made from some random footage from like 2 months or more ago. u dont have to be such a jerk to people. its a useful video for people wondering why their shots dont land. i never said sn|pa was the best, i wouldnt even know, i just brought him up because he has insane stats and a pretty decent video (please direct me to some of the better videos if u have them). and please find me in a server.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-12-06 15:37:23)

Snipa Fox
+21|6398|Brisbane, Australia
So, is it fair to say C-shot is a good player?

That's what i was intending to get... multiple votes for one player.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle
it sounds like c-shot and like 4 other people are worthy of mention. all others are noobs that fierce just devours.
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK

Marinejuana wrote:

it sounds like c-shot and like 4 other people are worthy of mention. all others are noobs that fierce just devours.
Jesus your taking this thread a little bit too seriously aren't ya.

Fierce is a solid infantry player take it from me, and C-Sh0t is amazing in inf, 1v1 him if you like
Kusunagi
+59|6738|The land of Hookers and pod
I think the best inf'ers come from Skandinavia, clans like (former) codeseven, magnificent, logitech.esport and copenhagen.esport have definetly the best (european) players, I can't judge about non-european players, since i never have seen them played before. Ohja c-shot is major hackz0r
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6531|UK

Marinejuana wrote:

But then based on seeing your vids (sn|pa), I would say you are probably one of the the top infantry players
you never said he was the best eh?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

In my country: Me
no you just have the most points, that doesnt make you the best
i guess u havnt played on a Icelandic server, they roam around heli/tank/jet spawnpoints the whole round just to crash it 3 mins later.. no1 uses a gun on the server unless every single veicle is taken.

but yes maybe there is some1 better then me with a gun
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6531|UK

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

In my country: Me
i guess u havnt played on a Icelandic server, they roam around heli/tank/jet spawnpoints the whole round just to crash it 3 mins later.. no1 uses a gun on the server unless every single veicle is taken.

your right i have never played on an iclandic server, but if they are all in vehicles how can you be sure you can use a gun
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle

Simon wrote:

Jesus your taking this thread a little bit too seriously aren't ya.

Fierce is a solid infantry player take it from me, and C-Sh0t is amazing in inf, 1v1 him if you like
the only people taking it to seriously are the ones that are throwing around phrases like "sucks cock" because expressing their opinion about some other player is so important. i dont doubt that all these people being brought up are great, but when people start acting like the differences between many good players are that extreme, i sort of lose respect. it just sounds like elitism.

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

But then based on seeing your vids (sn|pa), I would say you are probably one of the the top infantry players
you never said he was the best eh?
forgive me for being polite to him, u dont quote my next sentence where i tease him for the compliment fishing. if u think the problem with this thread is me giving props to someone for a video that is much better than most vids u will find out there, then u are probably also taking the matter too seriously.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-12-06 15:52:12)

fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6569
@ Marinejuana

This thread shouldn't end in a flamewar, but rather in a good discussion which player could be the best. It's hard to tell because it's based on the experience with and against these players. I would simply say there are several really good players in the european BF2 competition scene, players like C-Sh0t (Gamert), wona (NextGen) or other players from NextGen or Copenhagen E-Sports.

I just did express my oppinion about the Snipers video and as i mentioned before, it didn't impress me. The reasons for that he isn't really aiming for the head except on some long distance shots and you see him spraying and wasting a lot of bullets. Please even take into account that he's playing on a public server and most players there are cannonfodder for the better players. Therefore i admit that he's better than average but would prolly or better definately get his ass handed in an infwar.

If you wouldn't be from the USA i would invite you to play a PCW with or against us, but the huge Latencydifferences would tamper the experience for all of us.

Last edited by fierce (2006-12-07 04:54:58)

[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

your right i have never played on an iclandic server, but if they are all in vehicles how can you be sure you can use a gun
ye but maybe im better then him with using guns: http://bf2s.com/player/44612446/ but like ppl say: stats dont mean shit....
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6531|UK

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

ye but maybe im better then him with using guns: http://bf2s.com/player/44612446/ but like ppl say: stats dont mean shit....
Look at his easiest victim, do you remember the post about his account?
Snipa Fox
+21|6398|Brisbane, Australia

fierce wrote:

@ Marinejuana

This thread shouldn't end in a flamewar, but rather in a good discussion which player could be the best. It's hard to tell because it's based on the experience with and against these players. I would simply say there are several really good players in the european BF2 competition scene, players like C-Sh0t (Gamert), wona (NextGen) or other players from NextGen or Copenhagen E-Sports.

I just did express my oppinion about the Snipers video and as i mentioned before, it didn't impress me. The reasons for that he isn't really aiming for the head except on some long distance shots and you see him spraying and wasting a lot of bullets. Please even take into account that he's playing on a public server and most players there are cannonfodder for the better players. Therefore i admit that he's better than average but would prolly or better definately get his ass handed in an infwar.

If you wouldn't be from the USA i would invite you to play a PCW with or against us, but the huge Latencydifferences would tamper the experience for all of us.
Yeah, that video was made by my brother in several hours on a Sunday. He's not a real Inf whore

But, i played 75% of my DC days on USA servers. I won a lot and got to admin the server

Figured out i'd play muich better on Aussie servers... so haven't gone back to USA servers for a while

What's your ingame name? i'll chase you up and have a game with you
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

Look at his easiest victim, do you remember the post about his account?
no but hes iceladic... yea nexar kidnapped him?

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-12-07 13:06:53)

DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6663|Farmland, England

SargeV1.4 wrote:

there seems to be more and more proper players around these parts nowadays. lo Davewave, lo blackhawk, sorry I flipped out before, not much sleep + wireless playing up = aaargh
i've always been here :p i just don't post much is all.
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK

fierce wrote:

@ Marinejuana

You know, I played against WONA and like 4 of the NextGen. guys on Gotland and he wasnt that great, Wona was barely keeping a 1KD, bad day I guess.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6531|UK

Simon wrote:

fierce wrote:

@ Marinejuana

You know, I played against WONA and like 4 of the NextGen. guys on Gotland and he wasnt that great, Wona was barely keeping a 1KD, bad day I guess.
Should see them on battlefield.no they are so fucking good, WONA is definately the best in NextGen.
panderiz
+32|6767
I have to agree with the initial posts, some of our fellow AUS players are crazy good at inf

Rss^ Aleena
Pen-Hat
OTBS_Sn|PA_Ownz_U / {=NSOF=}Cpl-Sn|PA
Landaxe
Lucy/ Oxy
Steeley
MaYheM
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6720|Melbourne, Australia

JET_G raidensen wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

xtrem3_4c3_4 wrote:

XRogerMellieX is a crazy biatch my main man Blue_Horrors and that exo.jihadi guy he is good. Has anyone seen me around my name is lanceolot8 im in SAS from australia... is that any better
nah cant say iv seen you around ... i play on node servers only though anyone reconise me!!!?
Chour name is familiar, i think i Paddled you once.......hmmm, i think ive paddled nearly everybody who plays node and GA regularly.....hehe!

Lols, that Plus. clan is full of bullshit, aussie guys know what im on about.
yer there a lil sus... they get insane rego uh :S (but der all just g36e newbs)
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6720|Melbourne, Australia

Snipa Fox wrote:

fierce wrote:

@ Marinejuana

Yeah, that video was made by my brother in several hours on a Sunday. He's not a real Inf whore

But, i played 75% of my DC days on USA servers. I won a lot and got to admin the server

Figured out i'd play muich better on Aussie servers... so haven't gone back to USA servers for a while

What's your ingame name? i'll chase you up and have a game with you
can i come over an watch (i miss bf2 :'()
an i miss my foxy llladyy :p
)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard