sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6697|minnesota

ssonrats wrote:

WOoKie ownz immortal at inf.
um rat...i dunno if your joking or not, but you do know who immortal is right? they would stomp wookie

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2007-03-21 11:30:41)

cMD-RR
+17|6288
imm0rtal wins the prize for the L337W@nn@B3 on this site you cares and judges other players from stats.

Of course infantry clans are prone heroes, ak gays and karkand mofos play the real bf2 and then talk about skills. No elit uber skills in fragging at karkand round after round. But of course it takes skill but not as much skill as a player who plays WITH vehicles.
HavoK.uK
Banned
+6|6261|Bolton

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

HavoK.uK wrote:

iMPaCt starts to get owned and cries, your far from the best player actually your not even in the top 10,000
i find this post intresting BlackHawk(Fathawk) u got banned from ESL for what was it again? Wallhacking? your excuse being somethign along the lines of "i did it so i didnt get raped in pubs"
I find it funny that it was a year ago that i used a wallhack, you and tangster said you though i still hacked, but the truth is i>you
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6497|UK , Birmingham
hmmm there is a statement which is ringing in my head.

once a hacker always a hacker?
imm0rtal
+18|6273|UK

cMD-RR wrote:

imm0rtal wins the prize for the L337W@nn@B3 on this site you cares and judges other players from stats.

Of course infantry clans are prone heroes, ak gays and karkand mofos play the real bf2 and then talk about skills. No elit uber skills in fragging at karkand round after round. But of course it takes skill but not as much skill as a player who plays WITH vehicles.
Lol AK gays? what kind of kit do u play?
HavoK.uK
Banned
+6|6261|Bolton

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

hmmm there is a statement which is ringing in my head.

once a hacker always a hacker?
im getting the same vibes, one a dick always a dick.
lets 1v1 and post the results here?
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6497|UK , Birmingham

cMD-RR wrote:

seriously mate dont wanna sound cocky but? 1v1 helo ? 1v1 jet ? 1v1 tank!!!1?????
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6697|minnesota

cMD-RR wrote:

wow stfu
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Immortal guys...
Chill.

Nobody cares about your stats, and nobody cares about you commenting on them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard