{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6440|New York
The US flag would be cream, rose, and indigo.

War would be twice as long 3 times as nasty and would all start because someone broke a nail.

Phone bills all over the world would create international debts, and the phone companies would end up ruling the world.

The womens hygiene aisle would expand to half the store.

Cheer leading would be considered a sport.

All purses would come bundled with a can of mace.

Beer would be in different designer bottles and double as perfume.

Pimping would be much more difficult.

All businesses would have employee Spas and daycare.

Women's salaries would be immediately doubled.

Anal sex would be abolished.

I'm not sexist so don't even try to flame me.

I saw this on Myspace and thought it was hilarious. Anyone got anymore?

Last edited by {XpLiCiTxX} (2006-12-05 13:41:47)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6620
If women ruled the world.................

We would be dead.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6687|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

And the other half of the store would be devoted to shoes.
commissargizz
+123|6434| Heaven
we would need ear defenders, to stop all the moaning,                                        oh they do that already.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6402|Washington State, USA

mcgid1 wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

actually the other side would be for victoria secret
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6440|New York

InfectiousShadow wrote:

mcgid1 wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

actually the other side would be for victoria secret
I wouldn't mind that actually.
InfectiousShadow
hmmm yeah i guess iwouldnt either...unless there are fat chicks there
Chuckles
+32|6518
If women ruled the world they would probably post really old and lame forwards in an effort to look cool to a bunch of people the poster will never meet, in the hopes that those anonymous people's approval would somehow validate the poster's life.

Wait a minute....
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6440|New York

Chuckles wrote:

If women ruled the world they would probably post really old and lame forwards in an effort to look cool to a bunch of people the poster will never meet, in the hopes that those anonymous people's approval would somehow validate the poster's life.

Wait a minute....
So you're saying that the entire idea of a public forum is a waste and all posters are women?
d.cripz
+29|6379
i cant see my penis but i think its do to me being fat and very hairy
Chuckles
+32|6518

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

Wait a minute....
So you're saying that the entire idea of a public forum is a waste and all posters are women?
I'm saying the idea of posting an old forward full of cliches that aren't funny is misguided at best.  I'm saying that if you feel the need to impress people on this forum you probably need to spend a significant amount of time reevaluating your life.  So significant, in fact, that you hopefully wouldn't have time to post old forwards any more.

Last edited by Chuckles (2006-12-04 14:06:11)

CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6478
If women ruled the world, there would be a lot more gays.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6706|Salt Lake City

I have to disagree about the war part.  There wouldn't be any wars, just severe negotiations every 28 days.
Daysniper
+42|6605
Agreed^^^
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6440|New York

Chuckles wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

Wait a minute....
I'm saying the idea of posting an old forward full of cliches that aren't funny is misguided at best.  I'm saying that if you feel the need to impress people on this forum you probably need to spend a significant amount of time reevaluating your life.  So significant, in fact, that you hopefully wouldn't have time to post old forwards any more.
I'm saying the idea of bashing me for posting something (regardless of age of the material posted) because I find it to be a nice addition to the junk drawer is inane. It's called the "Junk Drawer" for a reason, moron.
Chuckles
+32|6518

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

I'm saying the idea of bashing me for posting something (regardless of age of the material posted) because I find it to be a nice addition to the junk drawer is inane. It's called the "Junk Drawer" for a reason, moron.
You're right, I should have commended you for the one thing that is right about your thread.  It's not funny, it's not timely, it truly is junk.  Thanks for enriching us all.

I usually don't feel it's necessary to praise someone for managing to post in the correct thread, but in this case, I'll lower the bar, as it is clearly warranted.

Hey, you just got some of that praise you are so desperate for!  It's been a big day for you!
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6479|Behind You

Chuckles wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

You're right, I should have commended you for the one thing that is right about your thread.  It's not funny, it's not timely, it truly is junk.  Thanks for enriching us all.

I usually don't feel it's necessary to praise someone for managing to post in the correct thread, but in this case, I'll lower the bar, as it is clearly warranted.

Hey, you just got some of that praise you are so desperate for!  It's been a big day for you!
Hey sweetheart, I was unaware of the vote we took to elect you representative of the forum.  In your opinion it's not funny, in your opinion it's not timely, in your opinion etc.  Shut up.  We don't care.  You clearly can't handle a joke so go sit in the D&ST forum for awhile till your sense of humor appears.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Hey sweetheart, I was unaware of the vote we took to elect you representative of the forum.  In your opinion it's not funny, in your opinion it's not timely, in your opinion etc.  Shut up.  We don't care.  You clearly can't handle a joke so go sit in the D&ST forum for awhile till your sense of humor appears.
haha nice....
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6439|The Netherlands
If women ruled the world,

Men would be stereotyped with kitchen work and raising children, and women would drive big SUVs and drink beer all day.

Thank god a lot of us are too smart AND beautiful to let this happen. I mean, imagine men doing useful things for once? Can't have that happen..
InfectiousShadow

Mariena wrote:

Thank god a lot of us are too smart to let this happen. I mean, imagine men doing useful things for once? Can't have that happen..
*cough*bullshit*cough*

Last edited by InfectiousShadow (2006-12-04 15:42:51)

colonelioan
+14|6426|Kanada
If women would rule the world... the car accident rates would go up up up, knowing that womens dont know and will never ever leanrn to drive well, presonally, i feel dont feel secure when a women drives
InfectiousShadow

colonelioan wrote:

If women would rule the world... the car accident rates would go up up up, knowing that womens dont know and will never ever leanrn to drive well, presonally, i feel dont feel secure when a women drives
oh god imagine asian women...
spectraman
+27|6743

InfectiousShadow wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

oh god imagine asian women...
Whatta you guys tryin' to do scare me?
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6589|InGerLand

d.cripz wrote:

i cant see my penis but i think its do to me being fat and very hairy
...nice mental image, i don't think i will sleep the same for weeks...
Chuckles
+32|6518

AchangelTyreal wrote:

Am I to understand that you think it's funny and timely?  Really?  Are you sure you want to stand on that?  And did this guy retain you to be his representative, or is this pro bono work you're doing?

Can't I criticize all I want to, since we're in the Junk Drawer and all?  I thought it was all good in here.

Seriously, these jokes are just a bunch of cliches.  I'd give the a little credit if he made them up himself, but he took someone else's unfunny work, copied and pasted.  How lame is that? 

I can handle a joke, Sweetcheeks.  I didn't say I was offended, I said it wasn't funny.  There is a significant difference.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard