[RDH]Warlord
Quakecon Attendee
+17|6657|SLC, Utah, USA
Oh my, the TK punish option.  As little as it does against you, we still hate seeing that message "XXX as punished you for a teamkill" pop up.

What's the most BS TK that someone punished you for?

For me, it has to be when my motion mines killed an enemy tank, and a teamate nearby and he punishes.

For my friend, it was when he was sitting there stationary in a tank, a friendly jeep rushes in and rams him, and my friend tked and was punished.  Instantly, of course.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6713|MoVal, Southern California
Hey warlord, i think people just automatically press PAGE DOWN when someone TKs them even if on accident, just because they are smacktards!

Hmm... well i threw a nade into a group of three enemies, and one of my teammates was nearby... i killed the three enemies with the nade but TK'd my teammate and he punished me before his body even hit the floor.

Some servers don't allow the punish option, so if you play on those, you won't have to worry about those nubz punishing you every time you make an accidental TK.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6759|Internet!
Uhm in BF2 I was standing directly infront of one of my deployed AT mines. A friendly tank drove right up to me, ran me over (killing me), and then hit my mine and blew up. I got punished.

In 2142, I saw a Nekomata driving along, try to make a turn, sliding into a nearby (immobile) Ocelot. The Ocelot went sliding into a nearby Soldier, and crushed him into a wall. The Ocelot driver was credited with the teamkill and was punished.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6773|EUR
When I throw a nade and some nub just keeps running.
Crispin
+13|6476|Amarillo Tx
Yesterday on Belgrade i was in the Tiger well a enemy APC comes up and i start working on it i get it to catch fire the enemy hops out and my commander hops in while its on fire and it blows up right when he gets in Punished and banned because he was a admin, gotta love those assault commanders that don't command and run around killing and getting in your way.
Rumfuddle
+14|6716

Kanil wrote:

Uhm in BF2 I was standing directly infront of one of my deployed AT mines. A friendly tank drove right up to me, ran me over (killing me), and then hit my mine and blew up. I got punished.

In 2142, I saw a Nekomata driving along, try to make a turn, sliding into a nearby (immobile) Ocelot. The Ocelot went sliding into a nearby Soldier, and crushed him into a wall. The Ocelot driver was credited with the teamkill and was punished.
That's a good one.  My best was still in BF2 when as a near full Blackhawk completely smoking is trying to limp to a helipad for repair.  Not knowing the bad state of the helo, I spawned on the squad leader in the Blackhawk as it headed for the pad.  It wasn't going to make it so I jumped out only to have the Blackhawk somehow land on my head and have the game register 4 teamkills against me, all of which resulted in punishes.

As for 2142, it would have to be the simple act of "suicide by walker" as someone runs in the path of a walker for a ride without bothering to note that the AA seat is already occupied, gets stomped, and punishes.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51
I tked someone, he punished me, kinda BS right?
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6477
I was in a Walker protecting a spawn point when I backed up and squashed a new spawned team mate. The noob even called me a spawn camper(?).
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6386|New York
a couple of times people on my team have come flying into my tank in an fav and punished me for their lack of driving skill.

people being behind my tank, when i clearly can't see them, me backing up, running them over. i proceed to get punished for something out of my control.

how about the countless times someone runs out in front of your vehicle as you're driving by.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6631|Florida
I was in a transport ship with some retard, and he bails without telling me. I try to jump into the pilot seat to save the ship. Not enough time to stop the decent and I kill myself and the retard pilot. he punishes me for a teamkill.... I hate it when idiots try to bail really close to the ground. You're going to die!
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6535
spawning off the squad beacon, landed on a guy. Not like i can freakin move much asshat
link52787
+29|6519
blowing up enemy assets.  My teammates are next to the damn thing I am about to blow up to kingdom come.  Whats worse when I did that a spawn beacon was placed next to a orbital strike thing.  A squad of spawned on their and BOOM!   so many punishes. 
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6582|England
I page down for sport...
Dex Luther
+32|6436|Canukastan
I don't get too many accidental TK punishes, but when I do it's the usual crap. People trying to play fetch with my grenade, not looking both ways before they cross the street, etc.

It's ok though. I almost always play on my clan's server or a server where I know the admins. On my clan server anyone who punishes anyone for an accidental TK gets kicked.
Magius5.0
+106|6379|UMass Amherst
Most bullshit teamkill?  Yeah, some n00b rammed my battlewalker, on my own bloody team and of course it counts as a teamkill for me.  Also destroyed the walker, if I remember, and I was pissed off at that little shit.  I should make it a habit of continuously hunting someone down and Team-killing them just for sport until they either leave, or my negative score gets me banned...lol. 

Most common teamkill for me is on the titan when I've got RDX and APM's lying around.  People ignore the huge fucking skull and crossbones icon, rush right through as enemies show up, and get caught in the resulting gore-splosion.  That or RDX on the titan core...people need to be more aware.
MrEzeuss
+26|6388|Nethterlands (ZH)
Dead men can't punish. Well they can, but they shouldn't be allowed too see, cause of the fact that they are DEAD!

The core destruction punish. I hate those. I plant RDX on the core of the Titan, but all the Aholes on my team stay near it. And offcourse i die when the defenders shoot me in the back because i'm playing with myself waiting untill the 'rubbing yourself against the core' is over and i can close the deal.
When i decide not to wait, all te wankers start to boohoo punish me.
Lost-Soul
+26|6507

Crispin wrote:

Yesterday on Belgrade i was in the Tiger well a enemy APC comes up and i start working on it i get it to catch fire the enemy hops out and my commander hops in while its on fire and it blows up right when he gets in Punished and banned because he was a admin, gotta love those assault commanders that don't command and run around killing and getting in your way.
Gotta make you laugh and scream with rage at the same time!!!!
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6643|Malibu
A friendly Transport Chopper full of passengers rams me while I'm in a gunship while hovering to let my gunner shoot, and both of us explode in mid-air. I am awarded the teamkill and the punish, resulting instant kick from the server.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6653|UK
well get this, DONT KNOW HOW IT HAPPEND, i jumped of a wall and landed on a team mate, killed him out right, PUNISH

suez canal,, i was making my way across the bridge when i see a halo coming towards me with 2 players in he hits me square on the halo get burnt up,  my tanks donw to beep mode, i get punished x2 then my tank blows up and i die,,, NOW THAT REALLY SUCKS

LEARN TO SPELL

Last edited by Rubix-Cubes (2006-12-04 16:37:01)

sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6616|InGerLand
In an APC on sidi, some guy jumps of a building, probably with the intent of landing so he can get in the APC, i saw him jump so i didn't move (no chance of running him over), he fails to open his parachute, lands on me and dies from the fall and punishes.

Random side note: I notice that you can parachute on someone and it will actually kill them.
Mafia47
+27|6738|Chicago
for sitting in the attack chopper and watching my co pilot run to get in on the titan and have him get caught in the back part and get glitched into the titan resulting in a TK on my part.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6437|Brisbane, Australia

not really the most bs.......but APM's!!!!

I had this corporal gold or something punish 2 times in a row - i tell him he is and idiot, and he says "you fired at me first"??? I then tell him it was an APM, and he says "it wasnt my fault" or some bs.......he then initiated a mutiny and i got demoted from commander because they werent getting ther're precious UAV's (which i couldnt give because they had lost the main base and the trailer thing was destroyed) so yeh /rant...its off my chest now
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS
Friendly jeep rammed me with a tank after a 50m straight. Punished. I wish I had !b power.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6827
Definately the FAVs on my team driving into my stationary tank.....
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6532|Valhalla
Driving along in the hover tank... I see one of our transports flying over me an enemy transport coming on headed direct for him they both collide but did not explode and then our transport starts dropping down and hits me i get the Team Kill, Team Vehicle damage and a Punish.
I Was not amused

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard