zeidmaan
+234|6440|Vienna

GorillaTicTacs wrote:

Ok, it works, I whored the titan gun #3 last night for almost an entire game with a kill streak of 22 (total 39) that game and my stats bumped to 4/10.  You do get multiple pins for 5 in a row (had a total of 5 in my summary after the game), but only one pin per game for 10 in a row.  Also got 2 titan defender pins after that and my 2nd infiltrator pin ever by defending the titan with a sniper rifle when we started getting boarded (2 pages of pins and 135 points that game even with a loss).  The knife badge still eludes me though...ah well.  It seems someone still out-scored me the first time I tried the experiment that way.
Nice score but you are stil somewhat confused about the kill streek pins.
You can get both of them multiple times in one round but only once per KILLSTREEK.
So when you reach 5 kills in a row (KIAR) you get the 5 points pin, than if you continue to 10 kills without dying youll get the 10 points pin, after that you will not get anymore pins untill you die. When you reach 15 KIAR you wont get another +5 pin. On 20 you wont get another +10 pin etc. But if you die and star over again you can get both of them one more time. And so on. So 2 kill streaks of 15 are more lucrative, points wise, than one of 30.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6762

Zeidmaan, you are wrong.

Say you make 17 kills. That means you get.

+5 Pin
+10 Pin
+5 Pin

You get killed after those 17, and then you have to make the full 5/10 kills again.
Sorta like Unreal Tournament. The more you kill in one streak the more pins you get.
jsnipy
+3,276|6548|...

Zukabazuka wrote:

Actually I have 32/10 Best kill streak Dunno how i managed to get that much
Getting Medic Excellence Badge could be easy if you hang around in the core and just heal them when they get hurt. That's mean you have to have that medic box up and run to everyone who get hurt.
I think it means having the best kill streak in a round

Ender2309 wrote:

s
this is the official list of awards that absolutely do not work

Basic Armor Badge (I have the ribbon, which takes five minutes more time in armor than this badge)
Veteran Heal (its 10 heal points IAR. my record is 15)
Ground Base Medallion (its 200 repair points and i have like 80)
... all 3 awards received fine ... Ground based Medallion gotten before reqs

Bernadictus wrote:

Sorta like Unreal Tournament. The more you kill in one streak the more pins you get.
M-M-M-MEGA KILL!!!!

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-12-05 07:57:18)

JohnLeavitt
+16|6469
i think the Titan Destructor Gold pin is flawed... i got all 4 consoles and the core once, before i had killed all 40 consoles, but i did not get the Gold once i had destroyed my 40th console because the game is retarded... i should still be credited for the 4 consoles and the core, but i guess the game is to stupid...

now i cant seem to get 3 consoles and the core again because everyone camps the titan...dang...
Rogue_granny
+22|6591

ozzie_johnson wrote:

expert heal wont work for me the combat one worked though.
I had the same problem went for the expert heal before the new patch and got the 15 heals 3 games in a row but nothing happened will try again now and let you know.

Funniest thing though, while trying to get the expert heal some knob on the server typed 'granny you are the worst player i have ever seen' and just giving me dogs abuse as i wasn't shooting anyone but just dropping a med box in heavy fighting areas and running after troops that were injured while holding another.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6560|Edmonton Alberta

Bernadictus wrote:

Zeidmaan, you are wrong.

+5 Pin
+10 Pin
+5 Pin

You get killed after those 17, and then you have to make the full 5/10 kills again.
no man your wrong

say you get a streak of 30.... you will get a 5 kill streak pin and then a ten kill streak pin no more pins after the 10 kill streak one
Bevo
Nah
+718|6546|Austin, Texas

straz_mataz wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Zeidmaan, you are wrong.

+5 Pin
+10 Pin
+5 Pin

no man your wrong

say you get a streak of 30.... you will get a 5 kill streak pin and then a ten kill streak pin no more pins after the 10 kill streak one
Indeed. Stratz is right. Makes me want a 20-kill streak pin, worth maybe 50 points, because you don't get any extra points for having a kill streak above 10. Having 2 kill streaks of 10 gives you more points than one kill streak of 20.
zeidmaan
+234|6440|Vienna

MadKatter wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Zeidmaan, you are wrong. NOOOOOOOOO

+5 Pin
+10 Pin
+5 Pin

no man your wrong

Indeed. Stratz AND ZEIMAAN are right. Makes me want a 20-kill streak pin, worth maybe 50 points, because you don't get any extra points for having a kill streak above 10. Having 2 kill streaks of 10 gives you more points than one kill streak of 20.
I gues a killstreek of 30 is a reward by itself. Altho it would be nice just so you could show off with x number of "30 in a row" pins.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6494
The armor badge worked fine for me.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6593|NYC / Hamburg

JohnLeavitt wrote:

i think the Titan Destructor Gold pin is flawed... i got all 4 consoles and the core once, before i had killed all 40 consoles, but i did not get the Gold once i had destroyed my 40th console because the game is retarded... i should still be credited for the 4 consoles and the core, but i guess the game is to stupid...

now i cant seem to get 3 consoles and the core again because everyone camps the titan...dang...
thats because you have to get the 40 consoles (the global requirement) before the IAR one. the concept is not so hard to understand
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard