Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6440|Brisbane, Australia

a lot of it seems to be straight of the guides on this forum? or is it just me
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6676|Kingswood Country
Nice find.

Similar stuff here - HEAP of little things I had not seen (did anyone else not find the little arrow on your buddy list - so you can see where people are playing?)

http://www.totalbf2142.com/forums/showt … ht=secrets
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker
There is much more detailed info on that site than I've seen anywhere else.  I've bookmarked the most popular 2142 sites and check them regularly.  Haven't seen rate of fire or weakness points for vehicles anywhere until this one.
Dex Luther
+32|6438|Canukastan
I see some of the quotes they use come directly from some of the guides here.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker
As I said before, they may be incorporating info from different sites.  BUT there is still lots of good info, including armor weakness points.
Dex Luther
+32|6438|Canukastan

Stingray24 wrote:

As I said before, they may be incorporating info from different sites.  BUT there is still lots of good info, including armor weakness points.
I didn't notice if they gave credit to the people they quoted or the places they took their info from. If they didn't, then that's pretty lame.
millhous
+39|6637|OREEGONE, USA

Dex Luther wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

I didn't notice if they gave credit to the people they quoted or the places they took their info from. If they didn't, then that's pretty lame.
True.  But at least their consolidating all the information into one presentation.
Dex Luther
+32|6438|Canukastan

millhous wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

True.  But at least their consolidating all the information into one presentation.
And taking credit for it?

People work hard on those guides. It's no challenge to copy and paste.

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-12-03 23:26:46)

Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst
Yeah, my infantry vs. armor guide ended up there...and I'm lucky I put my player name on the end of it; they really need to give credit where credit is due.  Also, my guide to tank usage is coming out real soon (photos included) so I'll keep an eye on this one.  All the tank newbies will love this one, it'll be worth the read...walkers and APC's have been done by other guys, but I might do my own...who knows.
Dex Luther
+32|6438|Canukastan

Magius5.0 wrote:

Yeah, my infantry vs. armor guide ended up there...and I'm lucky I put my player name on the end of it; they really need to give credit where credit is due.  Also, my guide to tank usage is coming out real soon (photos included) so I'll keep an eye on this one.  All the tank newbies will love this one, it'll be worth the read...walkers and APC's have been done by other guys, but I might do my own...who knows.
Looking forward to it
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6734|Singapore
lol k thanks:D
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
That's Phaxe's site. Haven't seen him in a while.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6416|Norway | Unkown
Here I am    Been working on a few websites.. So havn't been able to post

BUT NOW IM BACK! Muhaha
PhaxeNor

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

a lot of it seems to be straight of the guides on this forum? or is it just me
Yes, why remake something that already have been made.. No use wasting my time on remaking the guide

AND the site is still being worked on...

SO EVERYONE THAT MADE THE GUIDE WILL COME UP ON THAT WEBSITE! JUST WAIT...
THATS WHY I MAKE TEST PAGES

I'm not taking credit for anything on the website.

Last edited by SAF.Phaxe (2006-12-04 06:05:23)

SAF.Skellen
+4|6354
I would just like to say that we HAVE got our information from many sources (Some of which has come directly from our squad members)  If we do have content you know to have been placed elsewhere then please feel free to ask that it be correctly referenced.  I will inform the administrators that all original documents MUST be referenced.

We are not Lame thank you very much! lol

If anyone has guides that they wish to have put on the site then we will review them and post them with correct references to the original author.

My apologies to anyone who has info on there that we have not referenced, if you would like to email me:

[email protected]

and I'll make sure it is.

We will be keeping this site up to date and it is as much SAF's as everyone elses, so to that end feel free to contribute to the site.
PhaxeNor
Again, im sorry if you name isn't on the guide, but we were testing out something but didn't go that well..

Now we are making PDF files for them

If you want to submit a guide, please send an email to  [email protected]

If you do not have a PDF program, send us a link or a text file with the work on..

The PDF File wrote:

Guide to submiting a guide

Type in the headline.. Then type in the text for the guide..

https://img238.imageshack.us/img238/7902/2142linkbanner1un1.jpg

At the end type in this:

(Source: [where it first started]  Author: [your name])

(Source: http://www.bf2142.saf-squad.co.uk  Author: PhaxeNor)

Code:

[Guide name]

[guide text]

[extra for video link and images]

(Source: [where it first started]  Author: [your name])
And i'm sorry again..

So if everyone that made one of those guides can send Skellen an email with Link to the guide on our site, the site you made it on and your name.. Thank you and im so so sorry..

Last edited by SAF.Phaxe (2006-12-04 08:28:37)

Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst
It's all cool, you guys are forgiven; I understand from our own clan website www.flat-line.net was in the works for a while...but yeah, it's nothing spectacular.  Looking forward to seeing our names on the finished product!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic
Well for one "your" Battlewalker guide looks awfully similar to spawns, oh wait that's because it is exactly the same!

If your going to take work from another person ask them before hand, or atleast credit them and link to the relevant thread.
PhaxeNor

Towelly wrote:

Well for one "your" Battlewalker guide looks awfully similar to spawns, oh wait that's because it is exactly the same!

If your going to take work from another person ask them before hand, or atleast credit them and link to the relevant thread.
As i said, we were working on something.. But didn't get it to work.. So we are now making PDF files insted.. And ALL THE NAMES WILL COME ON!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6591|Your attic
sent to [email protected] (by spawm):

It has come to my attention that your group has taken it upon themselves to rip my Battlewalkers guide from forums.bf2s.com  and post it on your website without first consulting me, the original author.

This, my friend, is plagiarism.

In future, ask the author first and respect their decision.

Remove MY guide from your site.

Now.

/SpawnoftheMist
PhaxeNor
Talked to Spawn. Problem solved.. No need to post anymore about that

Last edited by SAF.Phaxe (2006-12-04 10:31:53)

dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6689|The Hague, Netherlands
nice site, I just dl the mod, it's fun but Online playing is better ....
Darkmaster
+34|6454|Dallas, Texas
Is it me pr does it not work??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard