eagles1106
+269|6576|Marlton, New Jersey.
So I'm playin and havin some fun on the US server when, I go to pick up dogshit.

Im about to have a nervous breakdown.

I have a big overweight English Springer Spaniel who loves eating and probably even more loves shelling out chocolate bombs out his svinctor.

I walk out and it looks like an artillery shelled position.  Steamers lay everywhere.  So I begin picking them up, and in this Ohio cold, they stick to the damn grass.  I take the shovel and try to break the grass from under them to get them out, only to have the force behind my push break the grass and send 5 turdlets flying in all directions.  Thats 15 seconds of pain picking up one pile.  I finally finish one section of the landmined lawn, and go to another saying in my head "oh god let there be no more", only to find 16 more of the brown dragons waiting to pwn me in the face again.

Now, the worst ones are the ones that have been cooked to perfection.  They are relatively new to the outside world after shooting out that big furry asshole.  They have been frozen to just the point where the inside remains perfectly warm and smelly and the outside is crisped.  These are the worst because as you try to get them from the sticky grass, you pierce the crust like creme brulee and the smell hits you.  I nearly had to vomit all over the place.

After finally seeing no more and after my arm got weak from carrying the bag,  I looked down in the bag and noticed that in the past month my dog must have blown out 30 pounds of browned fragments of logs into the lawn.  It was also very interesting seeing what my dog ate.  I saw everything, from Reeses to plastic.

I hope he never shits this much in the future.  I got owned.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-12-02 12:42:21)

Simon
basically
+838|6650|UK

eagles1106 wrote:

Now, the worst ones are the ones that have been cooked to perfection.  They are relatively new to the outside world after shooting out that big furry asshole.  They have been frozen to just the point where the inside remains perfectly warm and smelly and the outside is crisped.  These are the worst because as you try to get them from the sticky grass, you pierce the crust like creme brulee and the smell hits you.  I nearly had to vomit all over the place.
I lol'd

Last edited by Simon (2006-12-02 12:44:57)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6517|dunno
Lols
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6523|Donnacona, Quebec
Lawlz
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6570|Florida
Because when I lived with my parents and had a dog, I had to pick up his poo too -

https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/christurner85/ilold.jpg
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6619|Canada
el-oh-el!!! i feel ur pain eagle. thos freshly frozen pies suck big time....
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6501|Minnesota eh
Rofles
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6564

Thankfully I'm not the pooper scooper in this house.
Home
Section.80
+447|6840|Seattle, Washington, USA

Ugh, I know exactly what you mean. My dog seems to enjoy torturing me by crapping right before I go out so I have a nice fresh one to attempt to pick up but it ends up getting mushed around all over the grass.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6611|Manitowoc, WI

destruktion_6143 wrote:

el-oh-el!!! i feel ur pain eagle. thos freshly frozen pies suck big time....
I think I've had enough poop analogies for one day.
link52787
+29|6514

eagles1106 wrote:

So I'm playin and havin some fun on the US server when, I go to pick up dogshit.

I have a big overweight English Springer Spaniel who loves eating and probably even more loves shelling out chocolate bombs out his svinctor.

I walk out and it looks like an artillery shelled position.  Steamers lay everywhere.  So I begin picking them up, and in this Ohio cold, they stick to the damn grass.  I take the shovel and try to break the grass from under them to get them out, only to have the force behind my push break the grass and send 5 turdlets flying in all directions.  Thats 15 seconds of pain picking up one pile.  I finally finish one section of the landmined lawn, and go to another saying in my head "oh god let there be no more", only to find 16 more of the brown dragons waiting to pwn me in the face again.

After finally seeing no more and after my arm got weak from carrying the bag,  I looked down in the bag and noticed that in the past month my dog must have blown out 30 pounds of browned fragments of logs into the lawn.  It was also very interesting seeing what my dog ate.  I saw everything, from Reeses to plastic.

I hope it won't happen again on Monday night when our beloved Eagles take on the Panthers.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6560|Mountains of NC

link52787 wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

I hope it won't happen again on Monday night when our beloved Eagles take on the Panthers.
https://tinypic.com/20gmhog.gif
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6638

eagles1106 wrote:

loves shelling out chocolate bombs out his svinctor.

+1
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6671|In You Endo- Stoke
Oh jesus i know the pain,i had a cocker spaniel not overweight,but i hated grabbing his turd.I mean when they have the "green apples shitters" how the hell are you supposed to clean soup up?

+1 for the laugh

link52787 wrote:

Sorry but after Mcnabb's injury i think the panthers are going to walk all over the eagles.
dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6687|Birmingham, UK
I'm happy to hear you collected the wreckage, I often ride through them on my bike and the wet ones fly off the front wheel and hit you under the chin.
dukel33to
Begorrah!
+2|6687|Birmingham, UK

SEREMAKER wrote:

you still got neg karma - I'm sure someone will help you out
SEREMAKER, until now i considered 'man love' wrong. I love you my friend. xx
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6741|Mark it zero.
oh man dog shit is fun... one time i was weedwacking someones back yard and under the long grass there happened to be a pile of shit. it was too late before i noticed it and the weedwacker hit it and sprayed it all over the place, including my face and clothes... fuck that was gross.
eagles1106
+269|6576|Marlton, New Jersey.
Then in once instance I spent 20 seconds chasing one of the bastards around the lawn that didnt want to put itself on my shovel.

And whichever bastard thought of double bagging, THANK YOU.  There was some streakage on the side of the bag due to the fucking wind which means I cant keep the bag open which in return makes me fumble and lose the little buggers over the side of the bag.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6560|Mountains of NC

dukel33to wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

you still got neg karma - I'm sure someone will help you out
SEREMAKER, until now i considered 'man love' wrong. I love you my friend. xx
https://tinypic.com/4cbmxy8.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Ryan
+1,230|6835|Alberta, Canada

Perfect!