artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6377|the Great British Queendom :)
Hello all,
You'll have to excuse me for being such a dumbass, but as you'll see by my stats I am very new at Battlefield 2, but loving it none the less. Its just that whenever I am in the jeeps, can't remember what there are called! I can't change position ie; from driving to being able to use the machine gun etc: I have looked all through the options/controls and can't find a key for it? Or am I just missing something? I have asked in-game and got either F8 or F1 but it didn't do anything! Sorry to whoever that person was:(
So as you can imagine I always have to leave the jeeps etc; in order to be able to fire at people, wasting valuable time and usually ending up me dieing! I know it is a very simple ask but any help would be very much appreciated.

artofsurvival
Ryan
+1,230|6863|Alberta, Canada

Well, normally you would press F1 to drive, F2 to mount on the MG, and F3 and F4 to sit in the back.

But if there is somebody already occupying one of those positions, you cannot move to it.

Eg. If you are in the back of the Vodnik/Humvee, and someone is already in the MG position, you cannot take that position until that person leaves.

Hope it helps.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6759|The Hague, Netherlands

F1-6

+ what ryab_14 said
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6780|The Netherlands
F1, F2, F3, F4 etc
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6673|pimelteror.de
And to exactly know, which key has which function, you can also have a look on your settings

(btw. some keyboards have multiple functions for their f-keys. on my logitech keyboard, i first have to press the "f-lock"-key, before i can use these. otherwise my f-keys are used for replying emails, starting mediaplayer or whatever)
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6481|UK
If you have a keyboard with F lock make sure it is on.
artofsurvival
Idiot!
Fantastic:)
Perhaps I have all my keys setup wrong, using the default keys at the moment though. Thinking of the best way to set these up, have read some post on here for that. Cheers all:)
Very much thankyou Keios, should of for of that really, have Logitech k/b here, will see if that makes any difference.
You all so wonderful:P
Ryan
+1,230|6863|Alberta, Canada

wah1188 wrote:

It sucks so bad when it's off. You forget, and then it minimizes BF2 and opens up like My Documents or something stupid like that.
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6730|Kangarooland

ryan_14 wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

It sucks so bad when it's off. You forget, and then it minimizes BF2 and opens up like My Documents or something stupid like that.
um...no, but sounds like a good excuse if u get owned/
artofsurvival
Idiot!
Laughing my ass off:)
Well I have no excuse now then do I!
Will double check each time I start the game. Maybe I will get my stats up a bit tonight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard