a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6724|MoVal, Southern California
I'm currently trying to get the silver explosive gallantry badge. I know i need to acquire 15 kills with any combo of explosives like apms, RDX, mines, etc. but i would like to know what kind of tactics you've employed to get the badge. Is it easier to get on specific maps or servers? I just never seem to get 15 kills before the round ends!
KO
Banned
+31|6551|New Jersey
defend ur titan
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
APMs in titan vents and rdx camp the vents and console corridors too. Easy 15 kills. But before your shield goes down use motion mines if u got em.
I actualy got the gold badge this way. I got the vet on conquest Minsk.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-11-30 14:42:54)

Entertayner
+826|6579

15 is expert... It's really quite easy, RDX on titan wall and APM in the doorway and you're there
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6452|Perth, W.A, Australia.
yeah i got it bout 2 weeks ago all i did was put APM's everywhere in the titan and when i ran out put RDX in titan.

also before the sheilds go down and when your capping silo's rig a silo which you know the enemy wants with RDX and also APM's.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS
APMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6746|The Hague, Netherlands

Gibraltar only, 64 players = badge within 10 minutes
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
jnick
+22|6790
Titan Mode -> APM -> EASY
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

15 is expert...
not quite. it's 20.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-11-30 14:51:27)

irok100
+114|6658
Carbomb...
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6543|Edmonton Alberta
camp the top vents on your own titan.... drop down there put an apm where people drop down when you see you killed a support guy pick up his kit drop some ammo and switch back to your original kit
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6543|Valhalla
as everybody has stated defend the Titan in the top vents, first kill with the APM's then followed by RDX and you should get the badge in no time
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6724|MoVal, Southern California
Thanks for all of your tips! I've tried the titan vent tactic many times... unfortunately, not enough people went down that way, and my team always seems to consist of noobs who can't help defend the titan.

I almost got the badge today on a 24/7 gibraltar map, but it sucked because my anti-virus screwed up my game ... i alt+tabbed out and couldn't alt+tab back in, so it cause me a major delay trying to join the server again.

I'll make you guys proud by spamming APMs all over the titan
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6710|Ontario
go to a knife and pistol server with an admin, and with ff off.. and just let the RDX packs fly...

not that thats how i got mine..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard