Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6644
There was a huge wart on my thumb that had been bugging me for almost a year. It looked like it was only getting bigger so I decided I needed to do something about it. Well, those little patches and crap never work so I decided to bring a pair if scissors to it.

It hurt pretty bad. I stopped for a sec and contemplated whether or not I wanted to continue. Since there was already a huge slice off the base of the wart I decided I may as well finish it. Man, it was so painful. I was literally gritting my teeth in pain. It didn't just slice off either. I had to squeeze harder and harder and wiggle it around a bit for it to slowly cut through. When it finally came out, the root was about an inch long with smaller branches attached to it and it bled profusely.
tbcBeasT
tall lazy sod
+14|6634|Bristol, England
lol ive not done that b4 lolbut i have cut out a veruca with a modellng knife b4 that hurt quite a bit but it got rid of it so im not complainin
jcurts
+25|6363|Coventry, UK
scissors?

should used a paper cutter instead. sharper = faster = not as painfull
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6458|UK
Ugh yuck I got one on the palm of my hand for 6 months went to doctor he said it has to be a lump for him to do anything about it. Seems to have disappeared well sorta, your brave for doing that shit got any pictures .
CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine
Idiot...
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6450|Bradford UK
Duct tape works matey...theres a chemical in it that kills the roots or some shit...my buddy used it for 3 weeks constantly changing it obviously. It defo does work. i did the same thing but with a small pocket knife.... the wart was on my wanking hand so it had to go!!!
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6468
what i did was left a bandaid with antibiotic on it for like 2 weeks(changing it ofc) and then all my skin was super soft and basically peeling off, then i used a nail clipper and took as much out as i could.  then again used antibiotic, this time to actually prevent infection. and theyve been gone for years.  make sure u use antibiotic or ull get an infection and die.
TheOriginalUberN00b
+16|6484|Hereford,AZ. USA
haha ive done that b4 but i used fingernail clippers it was kinda hard and painful but it worked that thing never did come back
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
go to the doctor, they'll freeze it off. I had one on my index finger when I was small, right on the edge of my nail. They had these sticks with cotton wool or something at the end that were incredibly cold. It hurts but it's over very quickly and it gets rid of the damn thing without trouble.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6676|In You Endo- Stoke
I just found keeping your hands clean if you had one,solves the problem.I had a few when i was younger and kept my hands clean and they got after a month or so.

TBH pollux i expected you to say it was on the end of your penis.
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6467|The Netherlands
You know, Pollux, I can live with the first 100 stories, but after that they're just not funny anymore.

I'd even prefer LOLCATs.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6621|Camp XRay

Mariena wrote:

You know, Pollux, I can live with the first 100 stories, but after that they're just not funny anymore.

I'd even prefer LOLCATs.
shhhh we don't say that word meriena, evil donkey noodle will hood you and drag you off into the night.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
i lol @ people who take polux seriously.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6644

Mariena wrote:

I'd even prefer LOLCATs.
Am I allowed to just post threads? Or does each one have to be a Chappelle's Show skit?
JohnLeavitt
+16|6441
heck i worked on a farm and i knew this guy there who had a huge wart, well one day the inseminator guy came, lol he keeps all the bull cum cold in little tubes in a canister of liquid nitrogen, so my buddy, a total redneck gets a spoon and puts afew drops of liquid nitrogen on his wart, the freeking thing froze and turned   white and then when he rubbed it the whole thing turned into power lol, btw i think liquid nitrogen is like -200 degrees...
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6521|the Netherlands
he'll be back on your thumb in 2 months
had 1 on my foot one day back in school (yes i was ) doc put liquid nitrogen on it and after a few weeks we were in the gym ...end of gym it was gone probably fell of during running ... hate to see people in my class walkin bearfooted step in it

Last edited by Tjasso (2006-11-30 08:35:34)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6651|pimelteror.de
Loaz U Iz Lek Da Funnies Boi Eva
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Mariena wrote:

I'd even prefer LOLCATs.
Am I allowed to just post threads? Or does each one have to be a Chappelle's Show skit?
Don't change a thing.
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

ATG wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Mariena wrote:

I'd even prefer LOLCATs.
Don't change a thing.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

Des.Kmal wrote:

ATG wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Don't change a thing.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6596|S.C.
I believe you pollux                                                                                                              NOT!!
Sorry Bad joke.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6484|Melbourne

pfft Scissors!

Try knocking it off by hitting it against a blunt desk edge, i done this ascendantly, and surprisingly it did not hert...
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6763|Toronto Canada
my friend cut the top of his thumb off with a boxcutter in art class. the chunk of skin is still on the ground somewhere.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6656|Australia
i dont care if its real or not - its believable, and it doesnt really matter either way.

i myself have cut off warts with sissors before - school can be SO boring. I only cut off the part that extends above the skin - so i didnt get the root. But it did bleed a little.

Anyway Fancy, i always enjoy your posts - dont change a thing, although i dont think you would have anyway.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6629|USA
i thought the wii incident would have taken care of that?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard