SGTBinger
+0|6869
I was just wondering when BF2s is going to start tracking our SF progress.  I'ld like to be able to see my stats with out logging on to the EA server.

Last edited by SGTBinger (2005-11-24 05:06:54)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6862|government yard in trenchtown.
I would guess that it would be available when chuy gets the new feed and gets it implemented onto the site.

Come on, you can figure that out yourself can't you!
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6871|North Texas
I don't think you understand the complexity of what Chuy does here at BF2s. He had no prior knowledge of what the new expansion contained. We're less than 48 hours into the release of the game, and it takes time to research what was changed, or added. As far as I know, he's the only one that can make the changes to the system. I'm sure he also relies on this community for additional input, to help himself in this process.

You've got to be patient. Having a bunch of threads on this topic, isn't going to speed things up. For those living outside the United States, today is a national holiday, and is usually spent with family and close friends. So please try and give the guys here a little bit of slack.
Deadlast
+0|6798
For a second there I was a little worried that it was the server I was playing in and not the website. I thought all my extra points were for nothing, but they're all there. Also within like the first 5 rounds I managed to get every badge besides the sniper, including the extra ones that require using the hook ten times etc, just by playing, not even trying to get the different badges. I look on my BFHQ section and it's good to know my points are all there. But at the bottom where it shows the latest badges it shows my most recent as a Gold Star, which is probably accurate, but I can't see the images or even what the other two most recent were, they are just blank grey squares. At least I know that the new badges are registering somehow, even if they are just blank squares, I'm just wondering now when EA is going to update its own server... I can post a screen, I'll do that in a little bit.

Last edited by Deadlast (2005-11-24 07:10:48)

Deadlast
+0|6798
Here is the screenshot, I put a little red box around the two most recent awards to make it easier to spot.
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/Deadlast111/BF2problem2.jpg

Last edited by Deadlast (2005-11-24 07:19:36)

Deadlast
+0|6798
HAHA and I just noticed something from having to log into my BFHQ... My "Progress towards next rank" bar is actually working for once!!!
mooncricket
Knife Whore
+10|6761|Alabama
deadlast, the awards you recieve in Bf2:SF do not show up in the recent awards menu of BF2. You have to start up SF to see them.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6872|"Frisco"

SGTBinger
+0|6869
Please, I didn't mean to come off so rude.  I can't imagine the pain Chuey goes through to bring us this kick ass site.  I understand brand new game, new material, new data.  Hell, its gotta be over twice the amount stats we had before.  I was hopeing of more of a weekly update on progress.  As I'm sure I'm not the only one who's waiting anxiously to see Chuey's new work.
Deadlast
+0|6798

mooncricket wrote:

deadlast, the awards you recieve in Bf2:SF do not show up in the recent awards menu of BF2. You have to start up SF to see them.
Haha, I know I just came on here to post my dumb mistake!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard