Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6646|Parainen, Finland
This is in no way meant to insult anyone, just a small part of my thoughts right now!!
If someone feels that this concerns them, well, then look in the mirror, leave the nade sack at home and take your clips and guns with you next time you enter an IO server!!!!
Someone might also think that i have been owned too much lately, well maybe I have, but not in the way it should by, not by someone better than me...

So if you care to listen to my story, then open a beer or light that shit up, you´ll need it cause here it comes!!!!

Ok, where do I begin...

EA & Dice should have seen this coming, they should have made a no grenades option or 1 grenade/soldier option for this game mode... The nade spamming we have now is something that they should put an end to...

I mean, I enjoy IO when there are real men on the field with good old guns and pistols!!! This is what I wanted already in the beginning of the BF2 era!!!
I don´t care if they are G36E`s or Cyberdyne NeoForged Bio-Annihilators, the main thing is that you must use it well, aim and keep an eye on the amount of bullets to live and see the enemy die by your well shot bullets...
You, know, use skill and tactics to make the hunter the hunted and pwn him!!!
It just feels so good after a good kill, just to look down on him..there he lies...he wont rise anymore...He is so tired...everything is lost... Death came for him!!  I came for him!!!
All I know is that someone sits somewhere at his PC and is almost crying, hitting the keyboard with his fist, screaming "fuck!!! Not again!!!" and calling me H4x0r or something!!!!

It almost feels like while you are hunting, and you shoot something big!!!! I did this!!! Yes!!

You guys know what a good shoot out is? A good shoot out is where almost the whole bunch of both teams ends up firing on each others in two well covered places like square and market in karkand, bullets flying everywhere...adrenaline rising..Medics almost crying screaming:" Give us a chance here!!! clear!!!! " trying to save their brothers in arms they love almost as much as their own families!!!

Supply guys giving out bullets!!! You can almost smell the gunpowder, the sweat, hear the crying, people screaming in pain where 7,62 and 5.56 mm bullets tear their bodies into pieces!!!
All the time you are waiting, you have this big fear of that fatal bullet coming flying straight at your face...
I must survive, we will win this, CHARGE!!!!!
You can almost hear the hero music from the movie "THE ROCK" and everybody is moving in slow motion, the feeling is good, everyone is enjoying the game, this is a unique feeling!!!! THIS IS WAR!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!

And what happens then??...Well..I´ll tell you what happens!!!! The Dorks arrives...
Yes, you heard me!!! The dorks!!!
It´s like they have no rifles though they are supply men... they are playing a game rated K15 but still they have no pubic hair...you can only see them throwing nades, tons of them... you can hear them in the mist, screaming with a miserable voice :frag, out, frag out, frag out, frag, out, frag out, frag out, frag, out, frag out, frag out, frag, out, frag out, frag out, frag, out, frag out, frag out, frag, out, frag out, frag out...Re-RE-REEMIX!!!!!

You can almost hear in the voice that they hate what they are...They just suck ass and should do the world a favor and shoot themselves..But NO!!! This is their mission!!!

Whatever you try to do, fuck it, there is no point..you will die anyway.... You try to run, "Boom!!!!" Two health bars left..Hey, maybe I´ll make it after all..I need a Medic here!!! "BOOOOOOOM!!!! "You will re spawn in 15 seconds....GAAARGGHH!!!!
And that´s the end of that chapter...
You just have to do like them to survive , though this almost is the same as knife and pistols only...just throw nades and resupply bags, you will make big points!!!!

There went that feeling... I log out...I choose a vehicle server, jump in a chopper, and the slaughter continues, but here I can make a difference!!!!

Thank you for spending time of your precious lives on listening to me, but this is how I see this shit...
Sorry if I hurt someones feelings!!!
It´s just my point of view!  And I have the right to say what I feel, and If someone feels like I do, then I´m happy that there is at least two of us!!!!

And yes, I know that this same shit has probably been posted already, but I wanted to put it in my point of view!!!!

Thanks for listening, once again!!!!

Enjoy yourselves on the battlefield, fellow soldiers!!!!

-Uber (one small nade spammed officer among others)

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2006-11-27 13:50:40)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6605|Area 51
Don't walk with the group, stay outside, think smart and stay alive. Works most of the time.

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-11-27 13:45:17)

beyondbeyond
+0|6538
Dude... you are so right. nade throwers... they can not aim. they truly suck at aiming, so the do this...

+1 for you
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6791|Chicago.
The only thing nade spammers are good for is headshots.

+1 for a good post.
RDMC
+736|6605|Area 51

beyondbeyond wrote:

Dude... you are so right. nade throwers... they can not aim. they truly suck at aiming, so the do this...

+1 for you
And you are wrong Actually if you guys were to think, you would see how smart we actually are by using our nades. Let me sketch two situations: Us nade spammer and You the dumbass

Sketch 1: I see a huge red blob on the map heading towards my flag. I get to a vantage point on which I can oversee the flag. Here comes the red blob. A full squad trying to get that flag. Me comes in here again: I throw all my nades towards that squad, resulting in me killing an entire squad + probably getting 2 points for recapping my flag.

Sketch 2: This is you. Same theatre, time, place etc etc. The red blob comes to you. You think that you were smart so you ambush them, you manage to get two guys. Then the other ones start jumping up and down like lil' fags, killing you, reviving their teammates and capping the flag. Leaving with you with only 2 kills, 1 death and a flag less.!

So what do you say now about ''nade spammers''?
l41e
+677|6688

RDMC(2) wrote:

Sketch 1: I see a huge red blob on the map heading towards my flag. I get to a vantage point on which I can oversee the flag. Here comes the red blob. A full squad trying to get that flag. Me comes in here again: I throw all my nades towards that squad, resulting in me killing an entire squad + probably getting 2 points for recapping my flag.
I think he's talking about the people who just sit in a spot, throw down 5 ammo bags, and spam grenades in a 360 degree circle for the entire duration of the game.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6623|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Claymores are even worse, I wish all servers would set them to FF on.  I don't mind when people put it in a place to guard there back while sniping, but the ones who put them at spawns, on flags, and random places piss me off.  I would love to have IO with guns only, but I'll just play Special Forces, people aren't total assholes when playing those.
RDMC
+736|6605|Area 51

k30dxedle wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

I think he's talking about the people who just sit in a spot, throw down 5 ammo bags, and spam grenades in a 360 degree circle for the entire duration of the game.
I think you are wrong, I think that I'm talking about people that run around from flag to flag and capping them, and with that use their nades to get that flag!

Claymores are even worse, I wish all servers would set them to FF on.
Yes claymores are much worse, nothing worse than running around a corner and whaaaaaaam!! But FF back on the clays would be even worse because it would be one TK fest..

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-11-27 14:00:09)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6778|The Hague, Netherlands

well, maybe its some good post.

but well, all I am seeing is another rant about something in this game

-Ohh no look at the armor whores
-Ohh no look at the plane whores
-Ohh no look at the Heli whores
-Ohh no look at the medic whores
-Ohh no those J-10 noobs can't play this game for shit
-Now its the Nade spammers in IO

and then what ? if there is a NN option (no nades) what then ? Then all is heaven ? BULLSHIT

srry but I just don't understand all these people who just complain and complain every time and every time is some other form

or its planes or its tanks, medic, supports, kamikaze junkies....... you know why, people are not all the same, if some guy wants to throw his nukes, then let 'em, if some guy want to bomb people in his jet 24/7 then let him.....I wouldn't care one bit.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
RDMC
+736|6605|Area 51

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

but well, I am seeing is another rant about something in this game

and then what ? if there is a NN option (no nades) what then ? Then all is heaven ? BULLSHIT

srry but I just don't understand all these people who just complain and complain every time and every time is some other form

or its planes or its tanks, medic, supports, kamikaze junkies....... you know why, people are not all the same, is some guy wants to throw his nukes, then let 'em, if some guy want to bomb people in his jet 24/7 then let him.....I wouldn't care one bit.
Nicely said Everyone has its owns likings and dislikings, if you don't like nade spamming, then I suggest you avoid 1) City Maps 2) Infantry Only 3) go play China maps, those are usually more in the nature, so more cover.
nlsme
+48|6455|new york

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

or its planes or its tanks, medic, supports, kamikaze junkies....... you know why, people are not all the same, if some guy wants to throw his nukes, then let 'em, if some guy want to bomb people in his jet 24/7 then let him.....I wouldn't care one bit.
qft +1 for you
Phrozenbot
+632|6655|do not disturb

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

You seem like you have done a good job of avoiding heli and jet whores.
servo
+7|6680
Why not make life difficult for nade spammers.   Like, for instance, throw a grenade at them.  That usually does the trick for me.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6778|The Hague, Netherlands

this account I have now isn't my first one, played bf2 far longer and I know how it is to play with 'em

but what do you want, complain about everything, till all of us are fighting with rocks and sticks ?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
dynom|te
+1|6771|Chicago
Personally, I think that when people say "oh, this person's a <insert class/weapon/vehicle here> whore, they're going a little overboard. Do I like when I get barraged by 238947 grenades in IO when I'm capping a flag? No. But with experience, have I learned what to do when people decide to spam it with grenades? Yes.  That's what I love about first person shooters: for the most part, you can counter anyone else's style. If someone's outgunning you, toss nades when they're capping your flag. If you're the person being naded, rush the guys throwing and hit them while they can't shoot you with guns. If your the naders, you can listen for the guys comin and pull your guns out. And so on and so on.

I prefer people to try to nade me, because as long as you do a good job of keeping your eye out for the direction they're coming from, you should be able to dodge them, as well as sweep in for the kill. It's much easier to kill guys with nades than guys with guns, as long as you're aware of your surroundings.
Phrozenbot
+632|6655|do not disturb

Some things people complain about is just stupid, I agree, but you can piss some people off to the point of frustration and then they stop playing. I guess they won't be missed, unless you enjoyed nading them all the time.

Nade spamming isn't nearly as bad as spamming gaymores in my opinion.
turkeybacon
+50|6485|Dragon Valley

RDMC(2) wrote:

beyondbeyond wrote:

+1 for you
And you are wrong Actually if you guys were to think, you would see how smart we actually are by using our nades. Let me sketch two situations: Us nade spammer and You the dumbass

Sketch 2: This is you. Same theatre, time, place etc etc. The red blob comes to you. You think that you were smart so you ambush them, you manage to get two guys. Then the other ones start jumping up and down like lil' fags, killing you, reviving their teammates and capping the flag. Leaving with you with only 2 kills, 1 death and a flag less.!

So what do you say now about ''nade spammers''?
I have to agree here. Annoying but effective. Learn to hop like a madman, I find those grenades keep me on my toes

RDMC(2) wrote:

Nicely said Everyone has its owns likings and dislikings, if you don't like nade spamming, then I suggest you avoid 1) City Maps 2) Infantry Only 3) go play China maps, those are usually more in the nature, so more cover.
Agreed again, stop playing karkand and you dont have to deal with nades. I play dragon valley now, I almost never get killed by grenades. Infantry only is dumb anyways.

Last edited by turkeybacon (2006-11-27 14:29:11)

Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6735|South Africa
I like the part about the "Cyberdyne NeoForged Bio-Annihilators"

Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6646|Parainen, Finland

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Look,

I was not trying to bitch about it that way, I am a heliwhore myself, and off course there are tons of posts about those hacking heli h4xing whores!!!
Iám talking about the guys who  throw out their ammo bags, spamms grenades, takes ammobags, more spamm, etc, etc...

Using nades in a tactical way as said above is off course OK!  When a squad attacks a single man, well off course you take the nades in this case.. It not smart to try try to take out a whole squad with a dragunov for example, my point is, these guys i´m talking about only uses nades, they start with nades in their hands, they die with nades in their hand, and they throw them in every direction not even knowing are there team mates or foes!!

Sorry if I sounded like a bitch here, that was not my point...
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6797|Argentina
Options needed, listen EA & Dice, and everybody happy:

1-IO
2-IO without nades.
3-IO without claymores.
4-IO without C4.
5-IO without nades and claymores and C4.
6-IO without fire guns, only knives.
7-IO without soldiers.

Cmon, stop whining or play vehicles on servers dude.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-11-27 17:20:00)

Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6725|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
I

Love

Spmmers

*jump jump jump jump*
'

*booom* head shot
Phantom2828
+51|6567|Land of the free

Ubersturmbannfuhrer  wrote:

Supply guys giving out bullets!!! You can almost smell the gunpowder, the sweat, hear the crying, people screaming in pain where 7,62 and 5.56 mm bullets tear their bodies into pieces!!!
All the time you are waiting, you have this big fear of that fatal bullet coming flying straight at your face...
I must survive, we will win this, CHARGE!!!!!
You can almost hear the hero music from the movie "THE ROCK" and everybody is moving in slow motion, the feeling is good, everyone is enjoying the game, this is a unique feeling!!!! THIS IS WAR!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!
I suggest therapy

Last edited by Phantom2828 (2006-11-27 17:30:52)

montypythizzle
+21|6642

sergeriver wrote:

Options needed, listen EA & Dice, and everybody happy:

1-IO
2-IO without nades.
3-IO without claymores.
4-IO without C4.
5-IO without nades and claymores and C4.
6-IO without fire guns, only knives.
7-IO without soldiers.
agree!!!
dubbs
+105|6672|Lexington, KY
Using nades and claymores in a defense is not really spamming, as some have said.  I personally leave claymores at flags, if I know that I am not going to be there to defend it as a sniper, this is a smart move, not a move to get an easy kill. 

I was playing Karkand one night, as USMC, and played claymores to defend the Hotel flag, one person keep running to the flag to cap it, and keep dying.  Instead of complaing about it, he adapted.  Using a Volik (sp?) and climbing on to the roof, he jumped the wall to cap the flag.  This person was a truely good player.  Instead of coming to a forum complaining about how people use stratigy and defend their flags, he adapted and got over it.  Maybe those who call them claywhores, should adapt.  What was Darwin's theory about adaption????
SpawnKiller
#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6426
i hate you for bitching so much.  Like shut up and let people play way they want to play.

Just cause you 2 stupid to throw grenades.

Btw any1 know a karkand server that actually has vehicles on a 32 size map?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard