Wii (Why)21%21% - 23
Other, Explain (why)12%12% - 14
Total: 109
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6567
which one do you think:

*Is the best? (In Poll Question)

*Which will sell the most come christmas (All Hereafter Just Discuss)

*Has best graphics

*Has best games

*Most fun

*Looks the best

EDIT: added one more

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-11-26 13:22:56)

=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6567
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3106473781261168356&q=Wii+ad&hl=en[/google]

Wii Ad
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6668|Australia
Sell the most - probably wii
Best graphics - PS3
Best games - 360
Most fun - Wii
Looks the best - Wii

I am so torn between buying a wii and buying a 360. i just cant decide.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6708

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3106473781261168356&q=Wii+ad&hl=en[/google]

Wii Ad
I'd bang a Wii...I mean buy.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6567

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Sell the most - probably wii
Best graphics - PS3
Best games - 360
Most fun - Wii
Looks the best - Wii

I am so torn between buying a wii and buying a 360. i just cant decide.
i heard in reviews that the Wii actually has better graphics then the 360
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6668|Australia

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Wii Ad
must.buy.wii.ugh.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6474|luton. uk
the ps3 is the best overall.

it looks the best

it will have the best games and the best graphics

the best online play

it will sell the most by next christmas (as it comes out in uk in march)

and it will be the most fun.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6567
this might get some of you to buy the new Apple computers
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=36099539665548298&q=ipod%2C+microsoft&hl=en[/google]
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6567
for me its the Wii...looks the best...has good games...reviews said better graphics then 360 and Ps3...probably sell most at x mas and seems the most fun

ALSO...a very nice NEW idea from the standard controller X O L7 & /\ of ps3
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6708

Sh4d0wF0x14 wrote:

it looks the best

the best online play

And the most expensive.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6567

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Sh4d0wF0x14 wrote:

it looks the best

the best online play

And the most expensive.
oh yes..s..the Wii is very cheap too(compared to others....i mean Ps3 is like 600 american...thats like 1100 euro!)
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6668|Australia

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

for me its the Wii...looks the best...has good games...reviews said better graphics then 360 and Ps3...probably sell most at x mas and seems the most fun

ALSO...a very nice NEW idea from the standard controller X O L7 & /\ of ps3
I REALLY doubt that the wii beats the 360 and PS3 in graphics. If it does, it will be the super console. but i really dont think it will.
nintendo have gone for a fun console that will broaden the gamer demographic - they didnt really focus in on graphics, rather, game play.
Masta_Daco
+39|6747|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Sh4d0wF0x14 wrote:

it looks the best

the best online play

And the most expensive.
oh yes..s..the Wii is very cheap too(compared to others....i mean Ps3 is like 600 american...thats like 1100 euro!)
Wrong.... 600 euro is like 900 dolla? at least i know the euro is worth more than the dollar.

and the XBOX360 is the best

is maybe doesnt has the best graphics but it has the best games, online features (unlike the cheapass Wanna be xbox live ps3 version) and it also looks good, and i dont give a damn if it sells 1 billion times.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6530
Wii Sports for the win.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Which is like $1,600,000 NZD.
I kid, but really our currency is fairly schite.
If I was to get a consol, and for the record I despise consols, I would get a Wii. It's different fro the same old schite you get from Microsoft and Sony. If I wanted to play those games I'd just get them for my PC. Anyway, I can't aim with those shitty little joystick thingies.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6668|Australia

Sh4d0wF0x14 wrote:

it looks the best

the best online play

the ps3 will NOT have the best online play. Xbox Live dominates that.

the ps3 is a copycat machine - they threw in a similar controller movement function after the wii was announced, and they tried to replicate a similar set up to xbox live. this generation, ps3 arent the leaders - they are the followers.

360 and wii will dominate. the ps3 will be saved by its blu ray player (but then, that could go the other way as well), and its HUGE fanbase. the strangle hold it had on exclusive games, and exclusives for a certain time (such as gta), has been lessened this generation, levelling the playing field between the ps3 and the 360.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6567

Ty wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

Which is like $1,600,000 NZD.
I kid, but really our currency is fairly schite.
If I was to get a consol, and for the record I despise consols, I would get a Wii. It's different fro the same old schite you get from Microsoft and Sony. If I wanted to play those games I'd just get them for my PC. Anyway, I can't aim with those shitty little joystick thingies.
i agree...the Wii is just a nice change of pace...much like 2142...i was getting tired of the same old jet raping spawn raping nade spamming glitching shiat
Masta_Daco
+39|6747|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Sh4d0wF0x14 wrote:

it looks the best

the best online play

the ps3 will NOT have the best online play. Xbox Live dominates that.

the ps3 is a copycat machine - they threw in a similar controller movement function after the wii was announced, and they tried to replicate a similar set up to xbox live. this generation, ps3 arent the leaders - they are the followers.

levelling the playing field between the ps3 and the 360.
Amen dude, Amen.
only the part between leveling the playing field between the ps3 and the 360 oh hell no, they come with some cheap ass wanna be call of duty 2/3 crap so i dont really think they are leveling it, poeple are just buying the game because in the back of their head there is a little voice saying " buy the cheap ass version of Call of duty 2/3 because we arent creative to make new games" and they are just hungry for games thats it.

Last edited by Masta_Daco (2006-11-26 13:52:44)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6716
Other-PC
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6670|The darkside of Denver
The 360 is by far the best.

there are many reasons supporting my opinion.

First being that it is actually very similar to the ps3 as far as power goes. The 360 has a triple core processor and an extremely powerful ati graphics chip set. Most developers and professionals have admitted that the hardware differences between the two platforms are not significant.

Also the 360 has excellent online features. Eventhough xbox live is not free it is extremely user friendly and functional. Online play is easy as well as mostly lag free. The 360 also has lots of arcade games,  game demos, tv shows, movies, and other things available for download over xbox live. These features alone make up for the small monthly subscription fee.

Now to the games. How many games can you get on the ps3 and not the 360 that are actually worth while? MGS4? FFXIII? TWO! and this is just a guess but i will put money on it that mgs will appear on the 360 about a year after it does on ps3, just like konami did with mgs2 and 3. Another thing: Most large game developers will develop their games cross platform because of the similarity of the hardware and the financial benefits of releasing a game on two platforms with large installed bases of users.   Personally i think that the games available for teh 360 now will overshadow any game realeased on the ps3 for at least a year. 

Well just a few reasons why i think the 360 edges out the ps3 and im sick of typing.

Last edited by <SS>SonderKommando (2006-11-26 13:59:22)

commissargizz
+123|6474| Heaven
I have a PC   why have anyhing else
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6761|Chicago.
PS3, because I hate Xbox and if I wanted to do the moves I can do with a Wii controler, I'd go outside in the fresh air.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6545|Valhalla
PS3 - most powerfull of all the consoles (8th most powerfull processor ever created)
Power is everything
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663
As long as the PlayStation has Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, and Metal Gear Solid I will always stick to them.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6480|New York
*Is the best? Wii

*Which will sell the most come Christmas? Wii (because of price)

*Has best graphics? 360

*Has best games? PS3

*Most fun? Wii for sure.

*Looks the best?...Meaning?...the console itself? If this is the case, then this question should be omitted.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard