BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6548|The Land of Claywhore
Why is it so hard for people to play an online video game without using racism as a way vent anger?Earlier I was on a Wake server having a good time flying a chopper (i hardly use helo's) and i started taking too much fire and had to bail out.I parachute down towards a main road and land and i see an enemy vehicle coming right for me.I switched to my grenade launcher (i was playing assault) and tried to take him out but missed.He smacked a tree and hopped out on foot after me.I switch to my firing mode and smoked him but his buddy got me.But as I'm laying there breathing my last breath and thinking of home,I see this message pop up:
https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/robo2012/racistfool.jpg

If i get killed,i don't type in a bunch of hate messages because things didn't work out for me.I respawn with the right kit for the job and i hunt that player down for some good ol' fashioned payback.Nor do i cheat.If i could cheat at this game i probably would not play it cause it wouldn't be any fun anymore.

I just don't understand how someone can play a video game and not have a good time doing it.

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2006-11-26 01:06:39)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6402|NSW, Australia

hes a redneck piece of shit
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6440|Perth, W.A, Australia.
yeah when im on china i have been called a dirty fucking asian before and i have been told to go take a shower you dirty cunt.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6489|Connecticut
Small penis + Big words = Little Actions
Malloy must go
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
What realy sucks is that when i went to take a screen shot i accidentaly hit the wake up button and i totaly dumped me and restarted my pc  I lost all my points and time in the chopper.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6476|Somewhere else

Its a part of the human race, loathingly called "dumbfucks". simple dumbfucks. Can't argue with stupidity. gotta move on.... Or, write his name down, get a few friends, and find and kidnap his racist ass..
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6706|Kangarooland
to me those who get offended by words on the internets are as small minded as those that use them.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6476|Somewhere else

ozghost wrote:

to me those who get offended by words on the internets are as small minded as those that use them.
True, but that doesn't mean that using those words is necissary or proper.  Might as well go onto a server and say "I think people who die of cancer is funny".  It's just rude, inconsiderate, solves or achieves nothing, and makes the post-er look like an ignorant dumbass... Might as well leave you prejudices at the login screen....
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6706|Kangarooland
ur obviously not the type of person i described, i agree with all that you said and it only enforces my view more that if you have the time to read/get offended my these types of immature whackoffs ur not much better then them.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.

ozghost wrote:

So i'm small minded because i'm "offended" by someones racist comments on a rated T for teen video game.Who said i was offended?You are the perfect example of the people that don't think before opening their mouths.Go back to your easy bake oven and take your opinions with you.
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6706|Kangarooland
yep champ, i didnt judge you or your posts, till you just judged me, and UR exactly the emo fucks im talking about.

don't assume bud. it makes an ASS out of U and ME.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.

ozghost wrote:

yep champ, i didnt judge you or your posts, till you just judged me, and UR exactly the emo fucks im talking about.

don't assume bud. it makes an ASS out of U and ME.
Wrong again.I'm a 28 year old grown man who works for a living. And who laughs at little 10 year olds like you who hijacks someone else's post to call them small minded because they don't see a place for ignorant behavior or language in a video game.

I say "man! what's up with people using remarks like this to vent anger" and you refer to me as a  "small minded emo fuck" PLEASE Take your jr high educated opinions and save them for when you actually grow up.If that day ever comes for you that is.

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2006-11-26 01:42:44)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6559|British Columbia, Canada
Dont worry, hes just 12 and got his ass handed to him in BF2 after a long round of China raping the USMC.

Reminds me of Des.Kmal though.

He got perm banned from a server for saying "Nigger Jew"

LOL
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6645|Norway
Hehe, a friend of mine was playing on some german server, got killed 3-4 times by the same guy and wrote:
NIGGER! Then someone replied:
WHERE!?

lmao
ozzie_johnson
+98|6654|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
i got called a son of a slut hacker on 2142 i added him to freinds list
LT.Victim
+1,175|6559|British Columbia, Canada

Fredrik wrote:

Hehe, a friend of mine was playing on some german server, got killed 3-4 times by the same guy and wrote:
WHERE!?

lmao
Thats Classic.

He must have been support or AT
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

ozghost wrote:

So i'm small minded because i'm "offended" by someones racist comments on a rated T for teen video game.Who said i was offended?You are the perfect example of the people that don't think before opening their mouths.Go back to your easy bake oven and take your opinions with you.
The fact that that you took a screen shot of it along with the fact that you posted ot on a forum and complained about it, where if you weren't offended you would have just ignored it. No offence, thats just the impression I got.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2006-11-26 02:00:36)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6645|Norway
I always type "fag" or "lame coward claymore spamming fcking fagot" when i get killed, if anyone is offended by this, they have no sense of humor...
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6698|New York

RoosterCantrell wrote:

ozghost wrote:

True, but that doesn't mean that using those words is necissary or proper.  Might as well go onto a server and say "I think people who die of cancer is funny".  It's just rude, inconsiderate, solves or achieves nothing, and makes the post-er look like an ignorant dumbass... Might as well leave you prejudices at the login screen....
Thats why you should play on well Admin'd servers. People rant and rave about socalled Holy servers, But you arnt subjected to the rantings and name calling from little kids who have no respect for anyone.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6719|Eastern PA
Anonymity allows people to do what they would otherwise not do.

I doubt he (or anyone else that uses that word in the game) would say that to any actual Black people in person.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6706|Sweden
I think it's okay, somebody is writing that out of rage, I guess I would do the same.. Or not
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6706|Kangarooland
BrOk_MoRdU  u fail dude sorry

lol @ u
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.

ozghost wrote:

lol @ u
Are you trying to live up to your forum title?You can go away now.
topthrill05
+125|6574|Rochester NY USA

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

ozghost wrote:

lol @ u
Are you trying to live up to your forum title?You can go away now.
He's a kid that has nothing better too do then sit here and piss you off, ignore him.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6457|UK

LT.Victim wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

WHERE!?

lmao
Thats Classic.

He must have been support or AT
Or assault , it is very stupid being racist end of the day its just a computer if you ain't having fun switch it off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard