Ryle
+1|6759|Seattle
One of my favorite servers still plays 1.3 which i love alot.. i dont have SF atm. i was still able to get global points playing there today. My question is will it continue to be ranked even though its v1.3? or will EA only give servers a certain allotted time to switch to v1.12 before they arnt ranked anymore.

Thanks
GTKtino
+0|6777
i dont think so, because my friend played for about 2 weeks on the 1.1 because he had problems patching, and he still got the points, but who knows, but my best guess is ; the people who pay for the server decides wether to update the version or not
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6849|Cologne, Germany

I suggest you play a bit and then check BFHQ. should tell you fair and square if your GPs recorded.

But I have heard other people say that points earned on 1.03 servers will still be recorded. Haven't tried it myself though.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6794|Bulgaria
I guess that within a few days there will be no ranked servers with the old version. Better install the new patch.
nayo450
+-1|6800
yeah, i doing that right now, 250mb? WTH ser. new map(s)?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6849|Cologne, Germany

8 new maps, new armies, new weapons. Also, this patch includes the content of all previous patches ( 1.01 to 1.03 ). It's a little bigger that time, but if you have a fresh copy of BF2, at least you won't have to install all patches....

also, please keep in mind that if you intend to buy SF, you need to install the 1.12 patch after you installed SF.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6855|"Frisco"

nayo450 wrote:

yeah, i doing that right now, 250mb? WTH ser. new map(s)?
No. Nothing much new for BF2 itself. The patch enables compatability for BF2 with BF2:SF.
CackNBallz
+45|6750|Toronto, Canada
Well, there are a few things that have changed. Such as being able to pick up weapons for SF, getting flash banged, artillery pieces that are disabled now have yellow icons like the UAV and radar, you can't sprint while you are extremely low on health (while it is red), the M95 crosshair has been made thinner.

I am not sure about this, but I think the deviation for weapons have been tweaked a bit.

I really like SF, but I wish I didn't have to play in 15 to 21 frames per second! In BF2 I was pumping 31 to 45 fps...
Xponential
+0|6772
The arty pieces have always been yellow when disabled.  At least for me they have been.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6789
yeah, i definately got a fps drop in SF too...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard