INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6439|canada
well that might not be the name for the pin, but im talkin about the one where you survive the enemy titan when it blows

has anyone got it? survived it many times but havent been awarded it

do u have to kill the reactor and survive?
Cubanpenguin
+35|6677|Kingston, Canada
I don't know, maybe if you use the escape pods?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
ive got it
JohnLeavitt
+16|6443
if you are attacking the enemy titan you can get it after the core blows... run as fast as you can out of the titan and jump off the edge. parachute once you are like 10 feet from the ground, cause you have to touch the ground to get the pin... good luck
Dex Luther
+32|6438|Canukastan
I've got it a bunch of times. It's the Titan Survival Pin BTW. It's worth 10 points.

I think there's a certain time you have to have been on the titan for. You can't just pod up when it blows and jump off.

All I know for sure is that you have to be on the titan before it blows, When the explosions start jump off and deploy your chute. Landing doesn't even matter.

I've gotten it a couple times where I jump off and deploy my chute, but don't have a chance to land before the video starts and still have gotten it.

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-11-25 20:32:24)

INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6439|canada

JohnLeavitt wrote:

if you are attacking the enemy titan you can get it after the core blows... run as fast as you can out of the titan and jump off the edge. parachute once you are like 10 feet from the ground, cause you have to touch the ground to get the pin... good luck
aah u have to touch the ground ok thanks
Dex Luther
+32|6438|Canukastan

INFERNO552 wrote:

JohnLeavitt wrote:

aah u have to touch the ground ok thanks
No you don't. I've gotten it while still in the air.

As long as you have your chute open you'll get it.

I wouldn't wait before opening your chute either. Because if you splat or would have splatted (don't have your chute open) when the video starts, then you don't get it.

When the video starts I guess it calculates whether or not you would have made it safely to the ground even if you no longer have control over your character and your character is technically dead (when the video starts everyone dies).
gearpig
+6|6761|SoCal
I just got mine and it did not kick in until the second I hit the ground, and I opened my chute early and coasted down.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6753|Florida, United States
got mines
https://i9.tinypic.com/2rfwidf.png
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6760
I expect you only get it if you are inside the Titan, when the minimap changes.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6439|canada
yeah i got it a few minutes ago, i think you do have to touch the ground
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6816|Belgium
I've never got it
But then again; the Enemy Titan Core hasn't blown in the 2 games I played since the new patch:)
zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

Yep the moment you hit the ground it appears.

And Dex Luther do you mean that it doesnt apear on the screen while in air, but it does in the round stats ??

And you dont have to be inside the titan at all. You can be on the deck or at titan AA guns and you will still get it. As for "time on the enemy titan" requirement, I dont know but I doubt it.
[L4WD] thealmightygnome
+3|6480|A Cardboard Box, 29a
I got it, i was commander and decided i was gonna get it to fill the gap. I just stood in the entrance (just in the changed minimap) and commanded for a while, then jump when it blows. I got it when i got to just about normal ground level (i landed in a river).
Zukabazuka
+23|6685
The only requirement is that you are on their titan BEFORE it goes boom and jump of to a safe landing. Say land on it while it explodes is not gonna get you that pin.
gearpig
+6|6761|SoCal
I had just arrived on the Titan deck moments before it blew. Never went inside, and opened my chute right away and coasted down. It registered as soon as I hit the ground. These are my observations:

There is no time requirement for being on the Titan. As long as you are on it when it blows.

It does not matter where on the Titan you are. You do not have to be inside.

You won't get it until you plant feet on the safely ground.
wedge3382
UD-6 Talon Whore
+14|6557|Ellisville, MS
i was in the core, helped blow it, ran out, jumped off, opened chute, floated down, touched down, no pin.  ????
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6678|In You Endo- Stoke

wedge3382 wrote:

i was in the core, helped blow it, ran out, jumped off, opened chute, floated down, touched down, no pin.  ????
Yeah i have the same thing,touched the ground aswell.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6651|Spokane, Washington

I get it every time...have no idea what you people are doing wrong....
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6816|Belgium
Yep, I jumped 3 times of an exploding Enemy Titan, and I got it every time..
Make sure you're on the Enemy Titan & not your own?
zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

wedge3382 wrote:

Maybe you got confused and blowed up your own titan

It wouldnt be all that suprising if it didnt work occasionaly.
AND YOU DONT HAVE TO GO INSIDE THE TITAN. You can even pod on the titans "wings". You know that part where the pods are (on the outside ofcourse).
JohnLeavitt
+16|6443
i got it... it is hard to get, because you need to get out really quick. you need to jump and pop your shute when your only afew feet from the ground, then with any luck it will register and you will get the pin...
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6710|Sweden

JohnLeavitt wrote:

i got it... it is hard to get, because you need to get out really quick. you need to jump and pop your shute when your only afew feet from the ground, then with any luck it will register and you will get the pin...
Depends how you define hard you know you can just hang around at the cargo deck and wait for you're teammates to finish the job and then bail out.

Edit: doh Zeidmaan already pointed that out

Last edited by madmurre (2006-11-27 12:09:17)

D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6816|Belgium
It's actually getting harder because of idiots like me who 'll pod themselves right onto the deck above the Cargo bay right before the enemy blows the Core. Than just wait until all these enemies come running out of the doors below you, and start shooting them like hell.

Try it; it's easier than shooting ducks!
(Not that I shoot ducks..)
Now that everyone is going for those Titan Survival Pins..
You get points + you piss all your vitcims off since you took away their chance to get the Pin.
Just do it and watch them go like "OMG U FRIGGIN' RETARDED NOOBCMPER SPWNRAPING BACKSHOOTIN FCKHOLE!!!"
(I've should've taken a screenie:)..)

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-11-28 04:59:23)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

INFERNO552 wrote:

well that might not be the name for the pin, but im talkin about the one where you survive the enemy titan when it blows

has anyone got it? survived it many times but havent been awarded it

do u have to kill the reactor and survive?
You have to:

Run like fricking hell to the edges of the Enemy titan, AFTER the core said *Boom*.
Jump.
Land on the ground.

(Tip: deploy the chute at the last moment!)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard