naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6610|Southampton, UK

Most definatley, Hitting a J-10 with a tank shell

Really makes you enjoy BF2
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6544|Sydney, Australia
I was on Jalalabad and spawned as a sniper. Unfortunately the flag I spawned at (the one which US always caps first) was really far from any other flag and was always covered by tanks, vodniks and snipers. A team mate (medic) and I decided to take our chances and run for the junkyard flag, and as we got about a quarter of the way through the clearing an enemy FAV decides to run us over. Luckily there was a small group of trees nearby and we decided to stand in the middle so the FAV couldn't run us over. The FAV decided to circle the trees to pin us in. At that instant, when the FAV had made its 4th revolution around the trees, I decided to place down a claymore. Two seconds later, the FAV came around and BOOM the driver was blown away by the claymore. I proceeded to take his FAV and use it to go the rest of the way to the Junkyard CP.
Ricerckt93
+69|6702

SargeV1.4 wrote:

-killing choppers with bombs
-taking out both pilot and gunner out of a chopper with a strafing run.
-running people over in jets.
-pinning bailers on the nose of my jet
Yeah, I got to say flying in a jet, bouncing the guy right off the windshield.

I laughed my ass off!!

But be careful.....if they pull that damn rip cord.......The magical, armored, BF2, Parachutes will destroy your jet.  You die and they float to safety.

Still haven't figured that out.
Ssandstorm
+73|6784|Perth, Western Australia
Mine would definately have to be Jihad Jetskiing enemy RIB's on Iron Gator. Almost every retard I do it to crys haxorz because apparently you can't detonate c4 the split second you jump out of your jetski. Second would be covering a transport chopper in c4 and diving straight into an enemy tank. Good times
=AM=Limey
+2|6634
I was playing Karkand - Mec - game just started
I saw an APC driving up the left side of the map.
Then I was very cunning and got killed.

During my 15 seconds to change kits, I saw that the Suburb was taken very quickly.

I re-spawn at the train wreck, run up the road and leave 2 pieces of C4.
APC came down the road - bye bye - detonate C4

I got 5 kills, it was a full APC!
I also got my basic spec ops badge - 5 kills as spec ops.

We lost the game coz the other team was much better, but a memorable event.
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6283|Albion
running round corner into a full squad, masked up, ten seconds, one flash bang later theres a knife in your hand an a pile of corpses at your feet.

alternatively same scenario, go prone and rock and roll with the saw and when when the thing finally overheats all your hear is the hiss, screams then silence.
t0mhank5
+319|6761|Surge
I love leading a team to victory as a good squad leader more than the killing itself, though its always fun wiping out a squad with one mag from my Rifle.

I had a great game on Great Wall (haha, funny) today where my Chinese 5 man squad and a couple of tanks beat back the usual EU teamswitching generals. We were the weaker team with less kills than the EU, and my squad was mostly Corporals and Sergeants, but we held them off with our frantic flag capping and defense.

It went down to the wire at 30 tickets each, and the EU had 5 bases. I thought, "we had better get cracking," so I led my squad up the western walls and capped the northwestern flag, Liao Te Yan whatever. Our tanks took a base in the compound to even it out to 3 flags apiece, and my squad held the 'i dunno the name' base for our dear lives against an onslaught of APCs and tanks. We won by 7 tickets, and I almost started singing "We are the Champions" by Queen. I went to bed after that, because I couldnt top that round.

That is what BF2 is about.
BlackKoala
+215|6374
What makes BF2 fun?

Ramming an AC-130 full of clan mates into a mountain.
chile1
+2|6355
Mine is when i see 5 ppl crunched up and they r all shooting at me and i suddenly pop out my knife and ther dead...good players by the way lol
davblos
+4|6789|Melb, Australia
Exploding a smoking J-10 mid air with a M95 . . . .  awesome.
Shogun.Babalu
+2|6518
i enjoy roadkills the most
close 2nd is close quarter sniper riffle kills
3rd is by knife
PSH12274
+3|6284
I've had my most awesome kills with a Tank, when i shoot enemy helicopters, or flying by jets down, nothing is more satisfying than blast a wing off from a jet when it flies by:D, afterwards the pilots are like: wtf LOL^^
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6429|MN

Knightnifer wrote:

Most definatley, Hitting a J-10 with a tank shell

Really makes you enjoy BF2
Killing anything flying with tank, and even more satisfying is using the AT kit.  love shooting down raping J10's over the carrier on Wake.  Next best is tv'ing jets after they made a run at your chopper.  I have 2 so far.  I know not many, but check my stats, I suck.

Almost forgot...shooting FAV's or Buggy's with AT right before they run you over.  I like to wait till I see them drooling.  More satisfying, and it actually hits them more often that way (hint:  aim down at the grill and slightly towards the driver).
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6372|Orrstrayleea
My most rememberable kills
Shottying the lordofweed
sniping silver a few times and getting him pissed-off
any knife kill i get
playing against a guy called Flyin_Fox, boy can he knife!
sotamurmeli
+1|6418|Finland
Shoot one full AK-101 magazine to empty, and see 5 death enemies on you'r screen..
oChaos.Haze
+90|6487
Making the guy who hacked his way to #1 on the leaderboard one of your favorite victims.
TuataraDude
+115|6572|Aotearoa
Not so much most gratifying kill, but more like most gratifying series of kills:

Going for my 11 road kills on Jalalabad running round in a DPV like a maniac. It was so much fun. Seeing your intended victim, lining him up, driving to him, tooting the horn briefly just before you get there so they look round at you, hearing the "uuumph" as you hit them and seeing them fly halfway down the road. Never had so much fun playing BF2 than then.

BTW oChaos.Haze - nice one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard