R0lyP0ly
+161|6703|USA
Which kill brings the most satisfaction upon completion? Mine would have to be playing as Eng, and standing on my mines. I wait until an FAV is dead set on running me over, then jump and prone-dive behind the rock (this is just north of PLA Airfield, Wake Island 2007) and watch them blow themselves up. I laugh so, so hard.

btw - i also found that a nice way to practice knifing is with a buddy (both medics) on USMC carrier. Don't punish, and revive. idk, it was just fun bc he was game (i had just 'met' him on the server). I had fun for once, rather than rushing around trying to get meaningless points for equally meaningless awards. I found that for me, its not points, its the unexpected (the sudden knife fights, follow the leader in an FAV [<- sounds really stupid, but can be fun, esp when rampaging around an enemy CP], or even just finding someone who is equally bad at you at piloting the Cobra, and being able to laugh as we careen arond Wake) that makes Bf2 one of the best PC games I've ever played.

wow. my btw was longer than the subject of the post. Oh well. Feel free to post also what really makes BF2 fun for you

EDIT - grammar (meh)
EDIT 2- changed AT to Eng (thanks!)

Last edited by R0lyP0ly (2006-11-25 12:02:20)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6580|Boston, MA
I have fun by winning. I don't know why you say it's meaningless, it gets intense and exciting. What you find as fun is just being an ass... Besides, AT doesn't have land mines...

Best kills are when I'm Anti-Tank and shoot at the enemy helicopter. I shoot the canopy and it kills the pilot but the heli doesn't explode and the gunner survives. Then the heli just spins out of control and crashes. I only get one kill but it's worth it when it happens.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6703|USA
so, by engaging in an activity that both people want to do is being an ass? Secondly, i agree that "it" gets intense, but i find the random/out of the ordinary activities bring more smiles (/ghey) than any gold star/expert xxx ever has.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6513|meh-land
well, if you mean any kill, it was when i was trying to take off in an F18, and i had 10 people standing in front of me, so i sort of pulled up really slow so they were all in my wings, and bombs away

Of course i got insta-banned from the server for teamkills + negative points but it felt excellent anyway

if you mean real kills, mmm.  When i owned like 5 PKMers from a server, i jsut got my AK-101 and pop pop pop pop pop
Spawn camping on karkand too, so it was not only great but i helped the team

A few of my PP-19 kills felt excellent too though, that gun rocks if you have good aim and you can control your trigger finger well, PP-19 is an excellent weapon
Sylvanis
+13|6685|Toronto, Ontario
I laughed for a long time about running over a single-file line of 6 USMC running down the road in Zatar wetlands.  None of them even shot at me (I was MEC), or dove out of the way.  Damn funny.
commissargizz
+123|6513| Heaven
just killing someone           i don't do it enough
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6769|Scotland
M most gratifying kill is the classic "M95 ownage shot"

You know, the one where you shoot the pilot and the heli spins out of control and the gunner is thinking "WTF"

It's great, specially before 1.3 coz the helis used to go up into the stratosphere lol.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6580|Boston, MA

R0lyP0ly wrote:

so, by engaging in an activity that both people want to do is being an ass? Secondly, i agree that "it" gets intense, but i find the random/out of the ordinary activities bring more smiles (/ghey) than any gold star/expert xxx ever has.
When it involves intentionally dying, than yes, it makes you be an ass...
SwampDog
+12|6520|Luton, England
The most gratifying kill for me is finally nailing that Son Of a Bitch who`s been owning my arse all round.

Last edited by SwampDog (2006-11-25 14:24:29)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6855|The planet Tophet
sounds like you have fun i have fun by hanging out with my freinds on bf2 and bf2142 its fun i like to have some fun once and a while and not do like capturing and stuff like messing around.. my fav kills are when im in a hmmwv and i run into a crowd of enemys oh man its soo fun
eagles1106
+269|6633|Marlton, New Jersey.
Getting 3 Star's to call you hackers.  God I owned that nub.

https://img70.imageshack.us/img70/4516/screen101kx4.png
Eugefunk84
+48|6583
i love nading a whole squad of l33t ninjas
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6601|The Land of Claywhore
My favorite kills would be as an engineer riding around the map while stopping at enemy flags to put AT mines under all the vehicles.Then firing a few shots and driving away.I laugh so freakin hard when they get into their armor or jeeps. !!!!BOOM!!!!
s()mtingWong
+48|6742
My most gratifying kills
1. Shock paddle/knife
2. Running someone over with a vehicle
3. Killing an enemy while he's in the middle of teabagging your teamate
4. Killing a squad of 4 or more in a row
5. And the last kill that i find the most pleasurable is killing someone by dropping a supply crate on him. I always buss out laughing when i kill someone with a supply crate because you have to position the crate about an inch away of target so it can float and land on the enemy, its f|_|ck!ng hillory us. Im laughing just thinking about it see
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6755

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I have fun by winning. I don't know why you say it's meaningless, it gets intense and exciting. What you find as fun is just being an ass... Besides, AT doesn't have land mines...

Best kills are when I'm Anti-Tank and shoot at the enemy helicopter. I shoot the canopy and it kills the pilot but the heli doesn't explode and the gunner survives. Then the heli just spins out of control and crashes. I only get one kill but it's worth it when it happens.
Agaree
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6569|Adelaide, South Australia

#3: Knife/Shocks
#2: killing a chopper without AA

and #1: The Jihad Tank.

not Jihad Jeep, Jihad Tank.
you cover a tank in C4, drive it into an enemy base, bail out, watch as the entire enemy team makes a run to get in, and deteonate.

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2006-11-25 15:13:19)

R0lyP0ly
+161|6703|USA

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

R0lyP0ly wrote:

When it involves intentionally dying, than yes, it makes you be an ass...
aren't you intentionally dying when you rush an enemy CP? Or are you one of those "1337 pl4y3rs" who never dies??

Judging the worth of what someone does to have fun is being an ass.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6766|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
As an engy standing calmly about 10 feet behind my mine as a homicidal hummer driver tries to run me over.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6702
-killing choppers with bombs
-taking out both pilot and gunner out of a chopper with a strafing run.
-running people over in jets.
-pinning bailers on the nose of my jet
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6675|Gold Coast, Australia
Shooting a random amount of bullets into fog (or very far away) and you get a kill.

Having C4 on your tank and when the enemy jihad'er comes up, you just bail and blow the C4. Its soo freaking funny, and the funniest part is that they said that it was lame of me to jihad them first.

I also like playing outrun with jets, its fun as, you just get a pilot of equal skill or better from your clan and just basically do follow the leader, and if you get to pass the leader then you are the new leader.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6441|Southern California
stabbing multiple people in a row is fun...
dont_be_ss
+312|6643|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
Having a sniper shootout with one of the big gunz, like bleedingsun, mj.blindfisch, Chillin&Killin, EvilMonkeySlayer and many others.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

dont_be_ss wrote:

Having a sniper shootout with one of the big gunz, like bleedingsun, mj.blindfisch, Chillin&Killin, EvilMonkeySlayer and many others.
You forgot Bigmack
dont_be_ss
+312|6643|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

You forgot Bigmack
I said many others
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо

dont_be_ss wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

You forgot Bigmack
I said many others
True, but i though BM would be first on that list

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard