Poll

Would You like to See BF2 as a TACTIC game?

Yes50%50% - 31
No27%27% - 17
Why21%21% - 13
Total: 61
Cpt.KillerToy12
Be Very... Very Quite... We're Hunting Rabbits
+29|6626|U.S.A
Would You like to See BF2 as a TACTIC game, insted of everyone just running around and dieing every second. Woun'd you like to see squads of 6 moving around the map doing total domination??
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
No. Plain and simple.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
joker8baller
+68|6636
We already do that. It's called clan ownage on a good server
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6444|Belgium
Would there than be vehicules too?
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6744
To some extent. But not SOCOM-Realistic, they're different games for a reason.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6709|Omaha, Nebraska
Nope... They always get in the way of my line of fire...

Last edited by splixx (2006-11-24 12:01:50)

iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6499|Belgium
Too organized isnt fun either, its only good when they give you total freedom. Make your own teamplay squads if you want to play that way.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6709|Omaha, Nebraska

iPoon.be wrote:

Too organized isnt fun either, its only good when they give you total freedom. Make your own teamplay squads if you want to play that way.
True if he is looking for this he should join a League... Plenty of that to go around.
Longbow
+163|6616|Odessa, Ukraine
No.
cwv_8t88
+3|6509
I would like to see a little less arcade and more tactics but not with BF2. In my opinion, BF2 has some inherent flaws that don't work for either an arcade or tactics style game. I would, however, like to see a tactic game using another gameplay other than BF2.

For those who need an example: Some maps have no ticket loss other than kills (no ticket bleed no matter how many flags you have). There needs to be more than one way to win the game other than "whoring it up at the Karkand Hotel". This way you have a collective team vs. a collective team not just an adding of the performance of each individual. In other words, 15 people who happen to be doing the same thing at the same time does not mean you have teamwork.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6623|USA
if USMC had 6man squad doing "total domination" and MEC and 6man squad doing "total domination", wouldn't everyone end up dying every second anyway, or at the bery least running around to save their own lives??? I think the way I've got it - me and 2 insta-friends made on that server in an FAV kicks enough ass as is. thanks, but no thanks

btw - socom is cool
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6493|the Netherlands
its fun as it is ... sure would like to have some people joining a squad that is always the same (im not a clan guy )with all classes/kits  (when nessecary )Full Squads that act like 1 ... i like serious BF2

What i realy want : i play ET /RTCW with almost allways the same dudes/dudettes joining fireteams >>> in BF2 you are mostly playing with people you dont know or ever get the change of playing with the same or another day you DIG ?? i have no luck in joining servers some times ... have had Favourites but they are vanished or not there anymore Or if i find m too laggy or Full so i play on servers that i can find

GOODGAME

Last edited by Tjasso (2006-11-24 13:22:19)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield

joker8baller wrote:

We already do that. It's called clan ownage on a good server
Roger
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
It's called Infantry Only.  Then the squads really shine, no vehicles for cheap kills or to get your squad out of a tight spot.  Either shoot straight or get dominated.  Love it.  I'd like to see it for 2142.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
yes, cos it would be sweet, but no, because theres nothing better than taking out 6 disorganzied guys with a l96
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6499|Belgium

Stingray24 wrote:

It's called Infantry Only.  Then the squads really shine, no vehicles for cheap kills or to get your squad out of a tight spot.  Either shoot straight or get dominated.  Love it.  I'd like to see it for 2142.
Haha, 2142 doesnt even have IO?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker

iPoon.be wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Haha, 2142 doesnt even have IO?
Not yet, but I'm having too much fun with regular right now.  Individual servers could do like they did with BF2 and post no vehicle use, etc.
Mad Ad
+178|6481|England, UK
just a few incentives would be nice, but that means getting DICE to patch the game. *so never then*

Points for the winning team at the end.
Points for SL from his teams kills (like the commander gets)
Squad points shared around eg cap assists for all members.

If it was worth their while people would squad up and do the team thing but the points system is totally geared to the individuals play so thats what we get- bunch of individuals loosly bound by a green name fighting for their own spoils of war.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6470|Valley of the Dragons
Most people in this game dont even understand the basic tactics you can use in vanilla bf2. Hell some dont even know they can give med/ammo-packs to their team. A tactical version of this game would be beyond 90% of them so whats the point.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6662|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Come play Battleground Europe: World War II Online if you want a tactical game. BF2 is too much gun-n-run.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard