Poll

Is your 2142 accuracy rate higher or lower than your BF2 rate?

Higher56%56% - 45
Lower43%43% - 35
Total: 80
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker
Post why you think your accuracy is higher or lower than BF2.

Mine is lower.  I usually played AT, Medic, Assault or Engineer in that order in BF2.  In 2142 the shotty went to Support, so the Engineer has a SMG.  That's fine, but I cleaned up with the DAO-12 close range compared to spraying bullets with a little SMG.  The new patch is supposed to tighten up the assault rifles, so that might help.
SlightlySto0pid
+7|6442|New York
Hmm, I don't know about my stats accuracy (because in BF2 I used to shoot wildy into nothing with the machine guns) but I definitely hit a lot more in this game, probably because of the "red dot" scope and because the Krylov is so insane.
47man
+46|6416|Cali
Mine is almost exactly the same... so I nulled it.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6768|WC
Mine is lower... But my kd is higher.
topthrill05
+125|6570|Rochester NY USA
I would say more because of the godly Voss.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6768|WC
Voss sucks, Baur-har and bianchi rules!
Stingray24

ToiletTrooper wrote:

Like you, my K/D ratio is better, accuracy lower.  Probably because of my heavy use of the Voss lately.  I used to like the Baur the best because of it's power, but the Voss has really grown on me because with a bigger clip I can take out 3+ guys at a flag or silo.  With Baur I'd have to reload unless I was at longer range on single shot, then the Baur would be better.  However, I haven't used the Baur after the patch that was supposed to tighten up the assault rifles.  Do you notice the Baur is even more accurate?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6698|Antarctica
I don't know (I never check my stats) but I would assume its lower since I like to spray ppl to death.
Buzerk1
+44|6829
it's lower for the main reason that I use support a lot which tends to spray more bullets. But K/D ratio and SPM are higher.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461

Buzerk1 wrote:

it's lower for the main reason that I use support a lot which tends to spray more bullets. But K/D ratio and SPM are higher.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6732
Probably the same I can't shoot for shit.
Stingray24
Well I guess higher K/D and SPM are better than high accuracy.  That caps more flags and silos!
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6404|New York
The same accuracy.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6436

ToiletTrooper wrote:

lol after the 1.05 patch the Voss got even better and the Baur doesn't seem as good anymore, too inaccurate ... imo...
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6629|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Lower.

Shuko LMG + Random crap = Low accuracy.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6635|Sweden
Mine is higher.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6513|Austin, Texas
Higher, even with emptying clips into walls and spraying pistols at teammates. I don't know why.
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6462|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
Mines lower, but is still a very good 24% or 25% can't remember.
Stingray24
Accuracy in BF2 is 22.83.  That includes the period where I did not squad up until I felt I was a solid enough player.  For 2142, accuracy was high 20s until I got the Voss, now it's 19.83.  Maybe if I go back to the Baur it will improve because I wouldn't fire so many rounds.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-11-24 12:55:55)

StormEye
Sniper
+50|6637|Malibu
Sadly, in BF2142, I have lower accuracy compared to BF2...
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
Lower. I miss my AK101.

The game makes up for it with nice ROF's, though.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Stingray24

Spark wrote:

Lower. I miss my AK101.

The game makes up for it with nice ROF's, though.
True.  The Turcotte Rapid SMG shoots like a chaingun.   Anyone have a list of confirmed ROFs for 2142 weapons?
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6754|Internet!
My accuracy went up 1%. My KDR and SPM are both up a bit, too.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6666|Houston, Texas
accuracy doesnt mean crap but on a per weapon basis. global accuracy is a lame comparision. if you use support a lot, your accuracy is lower. if you do nothing but carbine hump, your accuracy is inflated in comparision.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6836|Reykjavík, Iceland.
It's almost exactly the same, but BF2 is a lil' bit higher because BF2142 seems to have the weird factor of stupid red dot scopes not lining up with bullets (yay for cone of fire.....

BF2: 19.52%
BF2142: 19.51%

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard