[PIGGED]_Golgotha
+0|6590
Is it just me or are there an amazing amount of people who dont ever look at the minimap?

To me this is the single most powerful tool in the game - and yet some people are totally oblivious to it.

I would wonder how they manage to survive ... but they probably dont ... they probably add their dogtags to other people's collections every day.

Golgotha
Hyper_Dude
+5|6846|United Knigdom
If anything most of my deaths are from looking at the mini-map too much, but I agree, no one seems to use it half the time.

Have you ever been commander, giving a UAV to a squad capping a flag/silo, for none of them to use it and get stabbed by one man? Squad like that deserve to be stabbed...

I tend to get nearly double the score of one friend, turns out he doesn't use the mini-map at all, idiot.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6660|Wigan. Manchester. England.
How would you know people arnt looking at the mini-map?
XX-ifrit-XX
+3|6390|Somerset, England
If they stay proned looking in one direct while a guy come around the corner and stabs them in the back.

Thats an extreme example but just not reacting to the player shown on the MM is a fair indication.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6852
You know when they aren't looking at the map when you're commanding. Rou're spotting the lone enemy near the silo as the guy on your team faces the other way and waits for the inevitable knife in back.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6549|Singapore
the minimap rocked...it gave me alot of dogtags when enemy is trying to cap the silo/flag in a hidden area...i just jump in and give them a good slashing
[PIGGED]_Golgotha
+0|6590

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

You know when they aren't looking at the map when you're commanding. Rou're spotting the lone enemy near the silo as the guy on your team faces the other way and waits for the inevitable knife in back.
This is exactly what made me write my rant! 
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6718|UK

scottomus0 wrote:

How would you know people arnt looking at the mini-map?
because there are players spot enemys and they show up on the map yet people on ur team fail to see it and get killed from behind.
Dex Luther
+32|6461|Canukastan
One of the reasons why a lot of the time servers go commander-less. Squads don't stick together, don't follow orders. People ignore your help.

A commander's score is directly related to how much he helps his team, but most of the time he's ignored and so his help is useless which means a low scoring commander.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard