Losers-Server
+51|6862|UK
ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Keep em coming.. I am the one still smiling
The_Jester
+52|6513|Italy

StokoE wrote:

p.s No americans..  Most of them are cunts
I thought you was just a bunch of innocuous noobs.
But you are a fucking idiot.

And do you know why your server is populated?
Because there are like 3 Gator servers all over the world. So people who like the map are forced to play there.
That's one of the worst thing about Special Forces. Very few servers with nice map selections, and some of them are admined by idiots. Your being a prime example.
David.P
Banned
+649|6295

TheBelcorwyn wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

StokoE wrote:

Allright i'm gonna be there and i'm gonna piss off all of you! Who's coming with me?
I'd say yes, but somehow his pitiful envy of American superiority only echos his handicapping philosophy... and, frankly, I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

Belcorwyn
Ya i did'nt have time to do it last night but now i do!
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6862|UK

David.Podedworny wrote:

TheBelcorwyn wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Allright i'm gonna be there and i'm gonna piss off all of you! Who's coming with me?
I'd say yes, but somehow his pitiful envy of American superiority only echos his handicapping philosophy... and, frankly, I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

Belcorwyn
You are superb mate.. Good player..

https://losers-server.com/upload/StokoE/daviddumbass.png

Now shut up "Mouth"

Last edited by StokoE (2007-03-03 08:14:58)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6652|Washington, DC

I can see why they call it the "losers" server...
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6658|Wigan. Manchester. England.

StokoE wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

TheBelcorwyn wrote:

Belcorwyn
You are superb mate.. Good player..

http://losers-server.com/upload/StokoE/daviddumbass.png

Now shut up "Mouth"
What, is that supposed to show?
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6862|UK

Hurricane wrote:

I can see why they call it the "losers" server...
Clearly !  obviously cant see the picture.. my team vs the mouths team..

Oh well... Must be right with my comments before about the americans
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6387

StokoE wrote:

Don't need to be american to know that your rules fail. No bunnyhopping? Learn to hit a moving target. Noob much?
Ryan
+1,230|6865|Alberta, Canada

The server name says it all.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6664|can
This makes me want to reinstall the game and challenge Losers in a 1v5.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6670|Norway

TrashBlinD wrote:

Yeah, but dont bunnyhop, or they`ll leave after the first round
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6862|UK

TrashBlinD wrote:

I will make sure i am american and on your side.. We all know your lot are good at shooting friendlies !

1vs5.. You couldnt fight your way out of a paper bag you bush loving whore

[windup]Also.. I am not saying I am the best out there or anything.. but most of you who are giving all your lip are pretty shit eh ?
[/windup]

Keep em coming ladies.. I am still smiling

Last edited by StokoE (2007-03-03 10:52:03)

David.P
Banned
+649|6295

StokoE wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

I will make sure i am american and on your side.. We all know your lot are good at shooting friendlies !

[windup]Also.. I am not saying I am the best out there or anything.. but most of you who are giving all your lip are pretty shit eh ?
[/windup]

Make it 2v5. Anybody else wanna join in?
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6304|Pennsyltucky

I played there yesterday without any problems.

I didn't notice the armour-whoring rule though.

Servers are rather limited early moring East Coast USA time, usua;;y end up playing on a German or Dutch server.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6508|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
how do you difine armor whoreing? when I hear that, I think, "Ok, I get in a tank, do great in a round, next round I ground pound for a bit and find a tank, hop in and kick ass, etc." I have played on the server though and did like the play, plus being able to cuss someone out (shitty commander) is kind of nice.

Edit: How can you even Armor whore on Gator?????? Shouldnt you change it to No chopper Whoreing?

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2007-03-04 03:25:08)

Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6646|Ghost Town

The_Jester wrote:

Furious=UKLF= wrote:

LOL, I got kicked for being to good in the helo!!  Me and me buddies were flying in one round, got the helo again and got warned.  We got out and worked the floor, all the while being told we were noobs, by admins, I have screenies, so does me buddie, and all the time the admin typed and typed, he kicked my clannie for general twatterie, yup, i left then so did all the others in my clan..so yes, we dont go near this shit server anymore, keep youre armour whoring, admin moaning LOSERS server to ureself as it SUKS!!!!!
There are a lot of complaints in another thread about their bs server, but they keep advertising anyway.
I don't know if they are still active, but Workaholics and LW are way better for some good Gator rounds.
Sure we LW's are still active and the Workaholics too. We have a new server since January.
IP: 84.244.162.224:16567 We mainly run Iron Gator (32 map size), Warlord inf only (64') and from time to time Mass Destruction, Surge and Ghost Town. All inf. only and 64' map size.
Only "rules" we have is no claymores in buildings and no baserape. And that's it. And you are all allowed in extreme chopper whoring on Gator if you like so!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6587|Area 51
No Bunny Hopping/Dolphin Diving? WTF are you guys like 500 years old and have your reflexes crapped out on you, and so we may not dolphin dive?

No Armor Whoring? WTF? Make it IO instantly than.

No Cheating, ok the only sensible rule in between those.
The_Jester
+52|6513|Italy

StokoE wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

[/windup]

You do really like to look like an idiot, don't you?
Stop acting all smart and mature.
You are the idiot with pathetic racial comments.
You are the idiot with Special BF2 rules for special kids.
You keep advertising a pathetic server (wich, sadly, is one of the very few choices for all Gator players).

And still try to act as the mature one?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6658|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Ive just been on the server. Not one players sticking to you Cunt ass rules and no admins.

I left quickly.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6652|Washington, DC

StokoE wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

[/windup]

First off, what the fuck is a mouth? Not anatomically, I mean in the way you use it.

Second off, and I'm sure this will garner a bunch of enemies on me calling me "racist" or some retarded stuff like that, but do you want us to go over and kick you asses again like we did a bit over 200 years ago?

If you can't kill bunny hoppers, you suck. Period. Your stats show this, your AR KDR is shit for a man of your rank.

Trashblind would probably kick your ass. So what if he "loves" Bush? Bush has the power to order our military to crush you like a cockroach.

I know I'm not the best, I never said I was. I just can make an educated statement in saying that you suck based on how your server does not allow things like bunny hopping  or "armor whoring." Ever heard of the AT kit? Oh right, you didn't you were too busy playing Medic and sucking at BF2.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-03-04 06:28:33)

dead_rac00n
+12|6504|DTC
They don't run Iron Gator only, but the only reason I played it 2 or 3 times is that it's one of the few SF server w/ decent ping.
Got kicked on Warlord because I was assisting capture w/ the APC at the back of the palace. Didn't see a warn, though the admin told me he did so.
Go play there. It's full of n00bs !
Snipe=UKLF=
+17|6639|UK
Ya can't beat the Losers server for a laugh thats for sure..

Their rules are there for 1 reason only, so they can moan. If you're on their side they'll moan your using the vehicles and if your on the other side they moan when you own them.. They should just say "Players with skill will be kicked!".
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6862|UK

Hurricane wrote:

StokoE wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

[/windup]

First off, what the fuck is a mouth? Not anatomically, I mean in the way you use it.

Second off, and I'm sure this will garner a bunch of enemies on me calling me "racist" or some retarded stuff like that, but do you want us to go over and kick you asses again like we did a bit over 200 years ago?

If you can't kill bunny hoppers, you suck. Period. Your stats show this, your AR KDR is shit for a man of your rank.

Trashblind would probably kick your ass. So what if he "loves" Bush? Bush has the power to order our military to crush you like a cockroach.

I know I'm not the best, I never said I was. I just can make an educated statement in saying that you suck based on how your server does not allow things like bunny hopping  or "armor whoring." Ever heard of the AT kit? Oh right, you didn't you were too busy playing Medic and sucking at BF2.
We got a live one here ! ! ! ! Steveo

Cheers for the history etc etc.. but i am here for a laugh..

Bush doesnt know me mate.. he cant crush a grape the dopey cunt.. Anyway fanboy.. take your Assault Rifle ratio and stick it up your poo pipe
Des.Kmal
+917|6639|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
ban me.... not that i'll ever come anyway. i can already tell the server sucks.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2007-03-04 15:53:02)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6529
hey

I admin losers server with mr. stokoe here.

1. wheres the fun in bunnyhopping anyway?  you guys are saying get some skill etc etc.  look, its pretty fucking boring jumping up and down to get a kill.  if u cant get a kill without jumping/prone/jumping/prone then you suck dick, my friend.

2. armour whoring is noobish.  we like to have fun in our server, let someone else have a go in the tank and show us you can do more than use 4 keys and a mouse to play.

3. we just wanted to advertise our site to assist in populating it, if you don't like it, dont waste your time to try to look cool in front of your e-friends by saying "ban me now" like half of you already have.  just dont play on it if you dont like it. 

4. we have great admins and its a great server, i encourage anybody who enjoys a good fair round to come join us on the battlefield and on vent

get over it, bye bye

Canadian

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard