FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462

aj0404 wrote:

i think the A-10 cannon needs more damage,or at least more splash damage.
The other positive attributes of the A10 make up for the weaker cannon......it's an attempt to maintain balance, though I think the A10 is still head and shoulders above the rest of the AF jets.  And really, the gun isn't THAT weak....it is very effective if used properly, and is strong enough to take out AA vehicles with guns alone.  I also prefer the weaker rounds fired faster......I don't like how the other jet's guns fire so slowly.

KiL
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

i think the A-10 cannon needs more damage,or at least more splash damage.
The other positive attributes of the A10 make up for the weaker cannon......it's an attempt to maintain balance, though I think the A10 is still head and shoulders above the rest of the AF jets.  And really, the gun isn't THAT weak....it is very effective if used properly, and is strong enough to take out AA vehicles with guns alone.  I also prefer the weaker rounds fired faster......I don't like how the other jet's guns fire so slowly.

KiL
QFT. The other day I was strafing fully loaded jeeps left, right and centre with the A10's cannon. The A10 is a killing machine and I always end up with less deaths (and more kills) in it compared to the Su39.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6456|Chicago, IL
The AF jets need Anti-tank missiles in place of AA missiles, just like the real deal
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

The A-10 is the shit. The Su-39 and Q-5 are shit.
Gaston
+2|6236

Hurricane wrote:

The A-10 is the shit. The Su-39 and Q-5 are shit.
The A-10 is the best. The Su-39 and Q-5 are good.
FeedUsYourFetus have written the perfect guide for these babes.

P.S.
It is actually for A-10, but with several notes could be applied to Su and Q as well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard