Do You Care about 2142 Stats?

Yes58%58% - 67
No30%30% - 35
Maybe So10%10% - 12
Total: 114
SnIpErOwNzYoU
Duck And Cover!
+12|6426|Michigan
Post Yes, No, and why you chose what you chose.

Remember to have Fun!
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6585|Uk
Yes, its better to actually aim for something, imo.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6581|Your attic
Yes, if by yes you mean no..

Seriously the stats system is shot to pieces with more holes then a leaky colander and the game is so buggy I can't even come up with some random bit of literary genius to insult it.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6422|Washington State, USA
well i was wiped so my 60 hours of playing is gone, my computer is screwed up anyways so im only keeping bf2142 for the mods now
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6585|Uk

Towelly wrote:

Seriously the stats system is shot to pieces with more holes then a leaky colander and the game is so buggy I can't even come up with some random bit of literary genius to insult it.
Yes, ok, some peoples stats are fuked up, and other people exploit the system, but the majority of peoples stats are legit, so, the stat system isn't all bad.

I very much doubt you could make a better one, give them some credit.
Red-Eye =]DH[=
+11|6410
Yeah, I do
But they are getting worse, my KDR used to be 3.00+, now is 2.30
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6581|Your attic

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Yes, ok, some peoples stats are fuked up, and other people exploit the system, but the majority of peoples stats are legit, so, the stat system isn't all bad.

I very much doubt you could make a better one, give them some credit.
True, I couldn't make a better one, but then I'm not charging £30 a pop for my services am I, that argument is old no more "but you couldn't do better" ever.

I'm not going to rag on and on about the flaws of the game, they are there and they are glaringly obvious. While saying this it must be pointed out that 2142 is an absolutely great game, if EA just hadn't pressured those swedes into rushing the job we could of had something truly great.
Entertayner
+826|6561

No, but it's nice to have something to show for what you've done at the end of the day.
NaziPredator
+41|6455|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
IMHO the only real important part in the stats is the KDR,,,
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6510|Adelaide, South Australia

InfectiousShadow wrote:

well i was wiped so my 60 hours of playing is gone, my computer is screwed up anyways so im only keeping bf2142 for the mods now
2142 IS A MOD!
gearpig
+6|6752|SoCal
I only care about the stats because I want the unlocks that make the game more fun. I could care less about my standing or accomplishments - I just want the toys.
RexRandy
+2|6705
Stats?
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6585|Uk

Towelly wrote:

True, I couldn't make a better one, but then I'm not charging £30 a pop for my services am I, that argument is old no more "but you couldn't do better" ever.

I'm not going to rag on and on about the flaws of the game, they are there and they are glaringly obvious. While saying this it must be pointed out that 2142 is an absolutely great game, if EA just hadn't pressured those swedes into rushing the job we could of had something truly great.
Fair point to make Towelly, i guess your right there
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6699|Charlie One Alpha
No, 2142 is gay. I hate it so much it makes me want to cry. /wrists
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6581|Your attic

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

Towelly wrote:

What the hell, someone admitting defeat on the internet....

You sir just earned yourself a +1
jord
+2,382|6668|The North, beyond the wall.

LaidBackNinja wrote:

No, 2142 is gay. I hate it so much it makes me want to cry. /wrists
Nah ahh Bf2 is well gayer! /ancles
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6723|St. Andrews / Oslo

Towelly wrote:

The game is as buggy as an insect net in the Brazilian Jungle?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6585|Uk

Towelly wrote:

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

Towelly wrote:

What the hell, someone admitting defeat on the internet....

You sir just earned yourself a +1
Aha

I wouldn't really call it an arguement, well, i for one wasn't argueing

+1 you too!

Last edited by Sgt.Jimmie (2006-11-23 13:35:07)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6581|Your attic

Jenspm wrote:

Towelly wrote:

That'll do...

Shit gotta +1 two people in the same thread, I feel like such a whore.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6384|Belgium

I don't care about my stats, but I just need the points to get all the funny toys.  But I like to set a gole in  he game, to get a badge or pin or ...
SnIpErOwNzYoU
Duck And Cover!
+12|6426|Michigan

Doperwt. wrote:

I don't care about my stats, but I just need the points to get all the funny toys.  But I like to set a gole in  he game, to get a badge or pin or ...
Goal, not gole
CackNBallz
+45|6733|Toronto, Canada

Towelly wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Towelly wrote:

That'll do...

+1 for admitting that you are a whore.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6558
No, Stats are for newbs.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6723|St. Andrews / Oslo

is it just me.. Or has this thread become one big Karma orgie?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6581|Your attic

CackNBallz wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

That'll do...

+1 for admitting that you are a whore.
Inform me when you post in another thread, there's no way I'm giving out 3!

Last edited by Towelly (2006-11-23 13:51:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard