TuataraDude
+115|6523|Aotearoa

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

omfg that music is funny.....a good fun tune while taking ppl out is funny which is prolly what onidax was looking to do
That's why I mentioned the "going for the irony" aspect. If that music was chosen for that reason, then all well and good........... and it went straight over my head (I am not a very subtle person).

Onidax, as you chose that music to create a dichotomy between the horror of killing and the joy of music, may I make a suggestion? As you have read above, it went straight over the heads of many people. If this was your target audience, you need to be more obvious and chose music that leaves no doubt about your intentions. If your target audience is a more sophisticated group of auters, then you may well have succeeded (you'd need to post it where people like that are likely to see it).
Riddicker
+40|6550|Germany - Bavaria
Dont think its that bad!
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6389|Scotland
As nice as it was I would rather spend my time in a nice easy server like that cause I can't do f*ck all when i'm up against good players (in choppers that is, i'm best at infantry)

still +1 look forward to the next one.
E1_ned
+8|6495|netherlands
what a bunch of Crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (capital C )

all of you that are bitching and stuff.... don't you have nothing better to do then destroying someones pride. he obviously is very proud of his TV skills, and i must admit i watched it for a few minutes. i often miss those missiles. GOOD SHOOTING (or at least better than me )

people who are saying "oh thats nothing" i wonder if they have any skills, but rambling on this forum. one writing exactly what the other wrote. get a life already!!! or at least an opinion of your own !!!!

i was looking at the movie and i liked it.
music ???? well thats a matter of taste not worth spending my time on.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6596|Toronto-Canada
it was pretty good although the music didn't fit with the video i still give him credits
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.
I liked it.

No matter what you do in a video, if you kill 10 people with one clip of an AK 101 whilst everyones rushing you at the same time in 5 seconds, there will still be someone that says "oh yea, i did 15 people once, fucking noob."

Don't take anything to heart dude. its a nice video.
voodoodolphins
+92|6704
I kinda liked the music instead of all the heavy metal, rock music ppl normally use when they make an video.
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6389|Scotland

E1_ned wrote:

all of you that are bitching and stuff.... don't you have nothing better to do then destroying someones pride.
They just gave their honest opinions, I don't think Onidax is going to give up the helicopter because of it.

E1_ned wrote:

(or at least better than me )
Exactly! most people here that posted shoot just as good or better than those seen.  I admit I probably would have missed a couple.

E1_ned wrote:

or at least an opinion of your own !!!!
Maybe it is their own opinion just happens to be the same as others?

E1_ned wrote:

i was looking at the movie and i liked it.
apparently many people didn't or at least felt it was just the norm and prefer to watch super amazing shots.
IBleedGravy
+3|6392|Richmond
I thought the Helicopter song would have done well as a contrast to the actual flying.  Imagine a few soldiers getting spawn rapped continually, yourself being one of them, and your team (Imagine that right), and then you start to show Heli footage of you owning folks, and then back to the Infantry (If I had a helicopter I could get the hell out of here...lol).  Overall for the first shot at making a video...well done!

I certainly hope that you continue to make adjustments and tweak this one to your liking.  As far as the other chopper pilots...it sucks for them that you were that good with the TV, but you can't help who joins the server.  Can you?

Good job!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard