Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.

Poll

Chuy. We Must Worship Chuy For All He Has Done.

+10 YES! I Offer My Soul (And the Souls of My Family!)51%51% - 72
+5 YES! My Soul to Chuy!12%12% - 18
+3 YES! He can have ALL my vital organs21%21% - 31
0 Thanks/No Thanks9%9% - 13
-3 Have a Bowl of Beancurd, Chuy4%4% - 7
Total: 141
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|5137|Singapore

He must be busting his ass now getting all the stuff from SF into UBAR, so lets take a look how much people are willing to give him.

Thanks for getting me addicted. I hate you chuy. I'd rather logon here than play BF2. I come on at work, home, before I sleep, on my laptop, EVERYWHERE.

You can have my soul and keep it. Gah.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,407|5090|FUCK UBISOFT

polarbearz wrote:

He must be busting his ass now getting all the stuff from SF into UBAR, so lets take a look how much people are willing to give him.

Thanks for getting me addicted. I hate you chuy. I'd rather logon here than play BF2. I come on at work, home, before I sleep, on my laptop, EVERYWHERE.

all this is soooooo true 4 me too. i spend sooooo much time on bf2s forums, it's really sickening
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
[email protected]
noob on tour
+1|5122|NRW,Germany

polarbearz wrote:

You can have my soul and keep it.
Mine too. But donĀ“t try to sell it as you would have to pay to get rid of it ^^
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|5137|Singapore

Godless heathens. Chuy is your new god. Get ready for prayers.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|5092
If I had a job, I would give him 10 bucks.  However, no job, no cash.  But he has my $10... in his heart...
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|5104|United States of America
ur a crazy bunch you know?  well i wouldnt sacrifice anything (but my sister and brother) to chuy.  Heck you can even have my cats, i like my dog too much to give away.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|5137|Singapore

Annoucement to the Brotherhood of Chuy

A certain pagan has voted 'Thanks/No Thanks'. We shall now proceed to track him down and hurl spitballs at his house. And point and laugh whenever we see him.

Miller, welcome to the brotherhood BUT THE DOG HAS TO GO TO CHUY. CHUY TAKES ALL
tF-Vireo
The Lady of the House
+2|5193|San Francisco
Ill do the dishes for him... maybe.......
Or cook dinner... wait... I cooked curry the other night! w00t! I already showed my gratitude. No organs or souls or souls of my babbehs for Chuy.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|5196|"Frisco"

RedFiercare wrote:

If I had a job, I would give him 10 bucks.  However, no job, no cash.  But he has my $10... in his heart...
*snicker*

polarbearz: By the way, check your new title.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|5196|San Francisco

Unfortunately, you posted in the wrong forums, which makes you Chuy's Judas...
midgetspy
+3|5176
Yeah you guys are all nuts ;-P

Nic
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|5186|A Small Isle in the Tropics

chuyskywalker wrote:

polarbearz: By the way, check your new title.
chuyskywalker [OWNED] polarbearz

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|5123|Noizyland

Are you kidding? I'm meant to be studying for an exam tomorrow, but yet again, I'm on the BF2S forums.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|5189|Cologne, Germany

my soul belongs to god. He can have my heart or any other organ if I should die prematurely though...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|5137|Singapore

You have been pwned by Chuy
Press 'Page Up' To Try (Uselessly) to Pwn him back
Press 'Page Down' To Resign Yourself to your Fate.

Can't... Reach... Page... Up...

So far Chuy has collected At LEAST 14 souls (Not including family members and friends). So shall we, his soulless minions proceed to dominate those who refuse to give their souls to him? We could... Um... Handcuff them and Umm.. bring out whips... and... hehe..

Vital Organs are not sufficient. As an omniscient, omnipotent being, chuy requires more than just a physical sacrifice. You have 93.82 Days to come and ask for forgiveness

Last edited by polarbearz (2005-11-24 02:57:31)

Bloody Sky
+2|5193|Texas

polarbearz wrote:

Not only into the UBAR, but also our profile stat pages! I see he is wroking on it now since he has the SF stuff in there, but there are still a few bugs that need working. Like now he has to update the Awards sig (which I feel the pictures are going to be really small now, if you have a lot of awards lol, and he also he needs to fix the badges, just a bit. Becuase it only shows that Vetren Badges I have, and not the basic ones.

ALL HAIL CHUY!!

I do, indeed, (and happily!) give my soul. But not my family's. I dont know how happy they would be about that.....
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|5196|San Francisco

Bloody Sky wrote:

he also he needs to fix the badges, just a bit. Becuase it only shows that Vetren Badges I have, and not the basic ones.
The stats page used to show every badge, even duplicate badges of different levels, but it was changed a long while back. It is not a bug.
Bloody Sky
+2|5193|Texas

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Bloody Sky wrote:

he also he needs to fix the badges, just a bit. Becuase it only shows that Vetren Badges I have, and not the basic ones.
The stats page used to show every badge, even duplicate badges of different levels, but it was changed a long while back. It is not a bug.
Im sorry, I miss stated. I meant in Special Forces. My Special Forces Badges are only shown the Vetren Badges and not the Basic ones. I have all the badges in SF but on my stats page on the SF badges it only shows my Vetren ones and none others.

Sorry for the confusion.

http://www.geocities.com/[email protected] … Awards.JPG

See what I mean now?

Hmmm... actually now that I look at it, even some of the Vet. Badges aren't showing up.

Last edited by Bloody Sky (2005-11-25 21:42:28)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|5137|Singapore

*Smacks Bloody Sky

Shut up and worship. Haha.
Bloody Sky
+2|5193|Texas
*Falls to knees*

Sorry....

*Bows down*
"Oh Dark Lord..... take my soul, and have it for a forever's lifetime.

.....I'm not worthy.......
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|5129|Alabama Coast, USA
Well... as for your basic badges, I'll bet it shows *none* of the stats since you played SF, as the EA feed is flubbed for anyone who has....   so that's something EA's got to fix first.

Um... I'll give Chuy my organs, but only after I've died from something other than organ harvesting (unless I was in a persistant vegitative state... oh crap, that's every night I sit down at the computer, um...).   Though, if he needs it (for medical purposes) he could have blood or bone marrow now.

I found one thing in the poll to be VERY funny.  There are currently 19 people who have pledged their souls to Chuy...  but of the 19 about 90% of them went ahead and threw in their family members' souls.  That's got to say something about the world, I'm just not sure what, lol.
tor11
Grunt
+18|5108|Os , Norway
a bit scrued upp mebe??????
Bloody Sky
+2|5193|Texas

Lazarus Tag'lim wrote:

Well... as for your basic badges, I'll bet it shows *none* of the stats since you played SF, as the EA feed is flubbed for anyone who has....   so that's something EA's got to fix first.
Actually, no. It updated once after I played SF (the first day after about 30 minutes, then I had to go), and it shows some of my VET. SF badges. But yeah, after I got to unlock the SF guns of my choice, thats's when it stopped updateding me, thanks to EA.
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|5129|Alabama Coast, USA
Yup... that's a new one.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|5131|The Hague, Holland
Chuy, you may have my soul if you say the following line in a demonic voice :
"SOULS, COME ON TO ME !"
Myes that sentance is from Soul Calibur2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard