[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTUJbkh35MU

ISRAELIS are disgusting.. i support the fight of the palestinians.. and hope in the near future that they will be able to send all those bastard back to AMERICA or whatever country they want to infect.

GO PALESTINIA

GO HEZBOLLAH

AND GO IRAN

clean your land of this infection
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio
go die
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6756|United States of America
We got another idiot over here! Bring out Rush!
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496

usmarine2007 wrote:

go die
you support them?

oh nevermind.. just saw your name

lol you still want to fight for the safety of ISRAEL?

maybe ill see your name there one day

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/f … asualties/

poor brainwashed american
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio
go die in fire
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6550|Southeastern USA
so, i guess you missed the part where when they tried to apprehend him without using their weapons, he tried to grab their guns, and i suppose you also missed them telling him to stop as he tried to leave the scene, as well as missing the part where they took a non-lethal shot to the leg instead of "in the back".

is your name short for Auschwitz?

try actually watching the links you post.

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-11-22 10:32:14)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

go die
you support them?

oh nevermind.. just saw your name

lol you still want to fight for the safety of ISRAEL?

maybe ill see your name there one day

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/f … asualties/

poor brainwashed american
I'm starting to wonder, when did the Islamofacists get to you? When you saw then kill 3000 people on TV? When they killed someone you know in Iraq? What did they do to you? You seem as bad as they are.  It's as if you want the world to end because of these people. Isreal deserves full support. I still think Isreal isn't "sick" enough.  No one in war is innocent. Kill them all, let God sort them out.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496

kr@cker wrote:

so, i guess you missed the part where when they tried to apprehend him without using their weapons, he tried to grab their guns, and i suppose you also missed them telling him to stop as he tried to leave the scene, as well as missing the part where they took a non-lethal shot to the leg instead of "in the back".

They shoot an unarmed civilian who is walking away.. and you think that they have every right to do this.

then i think that every palestinian have the right to defend themsleves against IDF soldiers AND civilians.

ISRAEL will be destroyed.. get ready to welcome all those brave ISRAELIS in your country.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

They shoot an unarmed civilian who is walking away.. and you think that they have every right to do this.

then i think that every palestinian have the right to defend themsleves against IDF soldiers AND civilians.

ISRAEL will be destroyed.. get ready to welcome all those brave ISRAELIS in your country.
I've always been ready to welcome them. 

Ok now, have you seen anything that Palestine and Hezzbollah use as tactics? Tell me when you have seen, then I will tell you what the fuck is goin on.
GATOR591957
+84|6628
Last I looked, if you win a war you get to keep the land.  This also means defending said land.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
https://jovan.ru/pics2/closed/closed_sign.jpg

There is a specific sticky thread for these issues. Now please debate maturely.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

CameronPoe wrote:

http://jovan.ru/pics2/closed/closed_sign.jpg

*points finger* He started it!!!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

ISRAELIS are disgusting.. i support the fight of the palestinians.. and hope in the near future that they will be able to send all those bastard back to AMERICA or whatever country they want to infect.

GO PALESTINIA

GO HEZBOLLAH

AND GO IRAN

YOU'RE disgusting. Atleast when CameronPoe or Primacord or someone else doesn't support israel they can make it seem like they're not just a islamofascist supporter and provide good arguments.....you do not.

Last edited by Poseidon (2006-11-22 10:43:42)

[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496

Miller wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Ok now, have you seen anything that Palestine and Hezzbollah use as tactics? Tell me when you have seen, then I will tell you what the fuck is goin on.
palestinians and hezbollah have no tanks, no airplanes.. no warships.. nothing.. they do whatever they can to defend themselves against the invader. they cannot face the IDF in an open field.

You know.. everybody is not like the joos in WW2.. getting in line to get killed.. no resistance...

the pals are RESISTING.. and thats why i support them.. 

IRAN is coming too.. sorry dude ISRAEL is toasted..  just a question of years
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
I no longer will post in D&ST because you could so clearly tell the age and maturity levels of the majority of posters.  why debate with a 12 year old who supports hamas and hezbohla and iran?  yeah, suicide bombers are acceptable because you think israelis are assholes.  i hope you get herpes
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

they tried to stop him without using their guns, and he tried to grab the weapons, they are soldiers, not cops. when hand to hand fails they use weaponry (usually the opposite is true, this guy is lucky they are choosing to be "less than lethal", and they do it quite well, that guy should be thankful they didn't just fill him with lead.
"an unarmed civilian that was walking away" - wrong.
he was obviously being detained for something, why is unknown as it is conveniently edited out of the tape (and you call us brainwashed). the fact that he was leaving is the whole point, he was obviously being told not to leave, and to surrender, and he chose not to.

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-11-22 10:47:12)

[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496

GATOR591957 wrote:

Last I looked, if you win a war you get to keep the land.  This also means defending said land.
last i look, the jews lost that land thousands of years ago and got it back after ww2 with a tons of free weapons just because the were "mistreated"
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Miller wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

palestinians and hezbollah have no tanks, no airplanes.. no warships.. nothing.. they do whatever they can to defend themselves against the invader. they cannot face the IDF in an open field.

You know.. everybody is not like the joos in WW2.. getting in line to get killed.. no resistance...

any chance that 88 in your name stands for HH- Heil hitler you dirty jew hater
commissargizz
+123|6464| Heaven
Winkers the lot of them.........if Israel what's the moral upper ground then start shooting with rubber bullets, can be lethal still but.......
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496

Poseidon wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

GO PALESTINIA

GO HEZBOLLAH

AND GO IRAN

YOU'RE disgusting. Atleast when CameronPoe or Primacord or someone else doesn't support israel they can make it seem like they're not just a islamofascist supporter and provide good arguments.....you do not.
look at the video.. its my argument.

after seeing that video, i know that the only way to free the palestinians is to wipe ISRAEL from the map. (and move all the ISREALIS to New York)
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6807|Orlando, FL - Age 43

CameronPoe wrote:

What he said.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
wtf?
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

Miller wrote:

any chance that 88 in your name stands for HH- Heil hitler you dirty jew hater
ooOOOOooo  i forgot about that, auschwitz-heil hitler, real subtle

i have to give props for the people ripping this obvious racism apart, no matter how you feel about the israeli conflict you have to admit this argument is based on nothing more than ignorance. and props to fled for reopening for us as it only serves to illustrate the folly of such hatred. though i understand it may get out of hand. i always enjoy seeing all sides of the DST forum banding together against obvious racism

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-11-22 11:07:31)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6395|The Gem Saloon
dont flame him. he just wants to tell it his way....besides, his statements are losing this debate for him. john kerry couldnt do a better job of screwin an issue.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
his name is losing his debate for him. kr@cker is right on point.  its funny how kiddies try to sneak in a bit of racism with grown folks who have been around know a little something or other about net nazis and the such

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard