panda-pat
+10|6543|Sydney, Australia
Australian squad for 07 world cup: WHO CARES WE'VE WON THE LAST 3 AND WE'LL DO THE SAME FOR THIS ONE.
The aussie selectors were on pot or something for not picking  poor ol' Stuart Clark.
He should of been there in the finals, and now he's not there for the world cup.
They better put him in sooner or later.
BVC
+325|6750
What is it with bowlers named Shane?  No, seriously!
panda-pat
+10|6543|Sydney, Australia
I only know 3..
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6690|South Jersey
Boo, cricket sucks.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6728|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

panda-pat wrote:

Australian squad for 07 world cup: WHO CARES WE'VE WON THE LAST 3 AND WE'LL DO THE SAME FOR THIS ONE.
The aussie selectors were on pot or something for not picking  poor ol' Stuart Clark.
He should of been there in the finals, and now he's not there for the world cup.
They better put him in sooner or later.
Strayer have lost yet again today this time vs NZ.  Hayden hits a big ton but breaks a toe.  Big nose Hayden seems doubtful for the WC now, add to that list Gilchrist, Lee and Simmonds.  Your players are dropping like flies whilst England seem to be on the mend with perhaps the exception being Vaughn.

I don't think England have it in them to win I think the trophy is there for the Pakistani's to win or loose depending on how they bat.  I don't think the Aussies have it in them to win and I don't think they'll come close enough to loose it.

NZ will be a suprise (not to me) but to many of the people who will throw their money behind the big boys of world cricket.  They'd be a good bet to reach the final but I don't think they will win it.

IMO it's between, NZ, England and the Paki's.

If any mod's/admin are reading this can this now be closed and I'll make a Cricket WC thread to replace it?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6776|Sydney, Australia
WELL THE ASHES WERE OVER SOME TIME AGO. ALL WORLD CUP RELATED CRICKET TALK IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD.

Mcminty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard