tino275
+14|6605
I downloaded&installed the new patch and everything seems t be working fine BUT when I sometimes I would try to spawn on my squad leader i would spawn on a completly different spot (like on an enemy flag and I would get killed almost right away).  This wasn't the only thing.  when I would go to change my spawn loction The Green spawn point (SquadLeader/Beacon) would jump from one spot to another.  IS anyone getting this? or was it some kind of Glitch?
Zukabazuka
+23|6678
Yeah think so, was going to spawn on titan but spawned in a transport chopper far away. But maybe I missclicked or something.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6634|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
I have no issues with 1.05

thanks for asking though
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6724|St. Andrews / Oslo

The only issue I have with 1.05 is the CTD after titan blow-up thingy... Other than that, I'm good

Last edited by Jenspm (2006-11-22 05:57:23)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6387|Evilsville
I actually had spwan issues in 1.01 as well.
Like clicking a spawn point  and then spawning somewhere else.
tino275
+14|6605
Yeah this is the only issue I have. Besides this I'm good.  I just thought it was strange. The worse part about it is someone was it seemed like they were waiting for me cuz I would spawn by a flag where there was no Action.  Could it be some kind of hack?
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6609|UCF
Yes, I noticed that a few times, I kept spawning in a group of 5 PAC soldiers, I could only get 1 kill before someone back stabbed me, literally, they knifed me in the back as I was laying waste to the guys in front of me.
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6593|Warwickshire, England
The only spawn problems I have found with 1.05 is when you place your squad leader beacon inside the titan you will no longer spawn nside the titan, you will air drop so you land on top of your titan instead. Which for obvious reasons, is a good thing IMO.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6698|Antarctica

gbr.hitman wrote:

The only spawn problems I have found with 1.05 is when you place your squad leader beacon inside the titan you will no longer spawn nside the titan, you will air drop so you land on top of your titan instead. Which for obvious reasons, is a good thing IMO.
Noooooeesssss!1!!1!!!!11!!1 no more core glitching
JohnLeavitt
+16|6436

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

gbr.hitman wrote:

Noooooeesssss!1!!1!!!!11!!1 no more core glitching
SWEET!!! yay i really hated that glitch... now the crate glitch wont work either WOOT!!!!

oh a quick question... what if you put the beacon underneath the titan? will you land on top?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6729

I seem not to be able to spawn on my own beacon after I dropped it inside the enemy titan.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard