wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK
Simon
basically
+838|6650|UK
rofl
Brasso
+1,549|6622

Lol?  Domestic pop is bad enough.  Foreign pop?  Fail.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK
Quite a catchy tune...
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6725|Oslo, Norway
Now guess what I am doing after school tomorrow
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6500
(5) copies of Basshunter's album "LOL <(^^,)>"

HAHA
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK
Reminds me of this:

Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6420|Sweden
Sometimes I'm embarrassed to come from Sweden.....and that translation reall rocks. JÄKLAR VA HAN E KASS!!! SÅN JÄVLA FJÖNT! Sorry..had to say it.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6725|Oslo, Norway

Viller-Valle wrote:

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to come from Sweden.....and that translation reall rocks. JÄKLAR VA HAN E KASS!!! SÅN JÄVLA FJÖNT! Sorry..had to say it.
I love the 'Nobody can hit out bot'
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6461|The Netherlands

Viller-Valle wrote:

Hey.. uhm..

Wasn't "En svensk tiger" used for the motivational / promotional posters for the Swedish army back in WW2? Or does it date even before that?

Edit:
Nevermind, google taught me that it "was a Swedish propaganda campaign during World War II, encouraging secrecy towards foreigners."

Zomg off-topicness abound.

Last edited by Mariena (2006-11-21 15:14:33)

WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6725|Oslo, Norway

liquidat0r wrote:

Reminds me of this:

translated:

Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6420|Sweden

Mariena wrote:

Viller-Valle wrote:

Hey.. uhm..

Wasn't "En svensk tiger" used for the motivational / promotional posters for the Swedish army back in WW2? Or does it date even before that?

Edit:
Nevermind, google taught me that it "was a Swedish propaganda campaign during World War II, encouraging secrecy towards foreigners."

Zomg off-topicness abound.
Hehe, indeed. Was there to make us stay neutral. Quite embarrassing, but its an icon...
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6725|Oslo, Norway

haffeysucks wrote:

That just fails when it is an international forum.
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6606|birmingham,uk
OMFG gay springs to mind the tune is good i would have it played in my club anyday but the dude has got to die
Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6420|Sweden
"Sitter här i Venten och spelar lite DotA"...help...You really listen to this? It makes me wanna turn mute on...
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6725|Oslo, Norway

Viller-Valle wrote:

"Sitter här i Venten och spelar lite DotA"...help...You really listen to this? It makes me wanna turn mute on...
I downloaded it

And Jenspm has the CD - lol! - bought in sweden ofcourse .
Brasso
+1,549|6622

WilhelmSissener wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Just dissing pop in general.  I have no problem whatsoever with African percussion, South American latino beats, or Spanish guitar melodies.  Pop, however, fails.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6725|Oslo, Norway

haffeysucks wrote:

WilhelmSissener wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Just dissing pop in general.  I have no problem whatsoever with African percussion, South American latino beats, or Spanish guitar melodies.  Pop, however, fails.
I do not mean that.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6527|Valhalla

WilhelmSissener wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Reminds me of this:

translated:

now that reminds me of...
Brasso
+1,549|6622

WilhelmSissener wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

WilhelmSissener wrote:

I do not mean that.
Well, sorry if I offended you, but I didn't mean it that way.
acidkiller187
+123|6622
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &hl=en Before i die:
Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6420|Sweden
Here's some sweet swedish music so you don't have to listen to basshunter if you dislike him... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &hl=en
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6725|Oslo, Norway

haffeysucks wrote:

WilhelmSissener wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

I do not mean that.
Well, sorry if I offended you, but I didn't mean it that way.
I'm not offended I just mean it is only domestic for US citizens...
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6473|Purdue

acidkiller187 wrote:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &hl=en Before i die:
"Negative"
"No way man!"
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6725|Oslo, Norway

Viller-Valle wrote:

Here's some sweet swedish music so you don't have to listen to basshunter if you dislike him... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &hl=en
And some other: [google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-97384779885184950&q=Lost+Horizon[/google]

Lost Horizon FTW!

My music teacher's brother was/is actually in that band. Probably the reason he only gave me a 4 since I kept shouthing things like "Oh no, I lost the horison! Help me!!" and other similar things in class.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard