Florre
+0|6371
I have a quit simple problem, but I cant solve it without your help. When the new patch 1.41 came to Battlefield 2 i download it and install it. But When I'm trying to login on my account server, a small square turns up and says "The server has refused the connection"

What does that mean? I haven't download the game and I don't cheat.

Ive reinstalled the game several times and download like 5 different patches but nothing works!

[img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6015/forbannadeskithelvetebl9.jpg[/img]

HELP ME PLEASE!
-cologne-fab
Der Kölner
+3|6707|CGN - GER
...i've installed the new patch...!!!

F****

...i got the same error message and get connection-problems every 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DaBigDragon
+3|6744|USA
Try this:

Go here: www.ccleaner.com and download and run CCleaner on your PC. Don't check anything under the advanced options under the cleaner part though. After running the cleaner, run the registry cleaner, (that's the icon under the cleaner icon.) It'll give you the option of backing up the registry before it changes anything. Run the cleaner and the registry cleaner a few times until it doesn't find anything, then completely shut down and restart the PC.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6531|Milkystania, yurop
I restarted my router and "repared" the network settings it usualy works fine
Marine_fighter77
+20|6360
hey man i know what that means exactly  -- it happend to me when i installed my 1.4 patch -- OK SO I DOWNLOADED THE 1.4 PATCH RIGHT AND INSTALLED IT -- THEN I WENT TO LOGIN IN MY GAME WITH MY ACOUNT BUT IT SAID THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU ... I WAS MAD BECUASE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON -- SO I PRESSED ALT+TAB AND I SAW A WINDOW SHOWING  -= ALLOW CONNECTIONS BF2 1.4 =- OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SAID ALLOW AND THEN I TRIED TO LOG IN AGAIN AND IT WORKED U NEED TO ALLOW UR FIREWALL TO LET IT ACCES YOUR COMPUTER OR YOU CANT LOGIN .. KARMA ME IF THIS HELPS YOU.

SO WHEN YOU LOGIN AGAIN AND THAT WINDOW POPS UP , PRESS ALT + TAB AND YOUR
FIREWALL CONNECTION THING SHOULD COME UP - PRESS ALLOW AND RETRY THE LOGIN AND YOUR IN HOPEFULLY - THERE YOU GO

Last edited by Marine_fighter77 (2006-12-03 23:33:41)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard