Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6645
I'm so anxious right that I'm literally shaking, but I'll type this out to the best of my ability. Last night I went over to my girlfriend's dorm and we went into the shower together because her 3 roommates were still home. Anyway, we're starting to kiss and I feel a fart coming on. The shower head is high-flow and, as a result, pretty loud. So, I figured I could sneak this fart out without her noticing. To my extreme shock, I accidentally crapped in the shower. It came out so fast I barely noticed it and it felt like a normal fart. My girlfriend immediately notices what I had done and starts freaking out. She jumps out of the shower like there was a poisonous snake in it. Then she starts giving me all this shit about how I always ruin intimate moments with my immaturity. I told her I was sorry and that it was an accident. Her yelling was so loud her roommates could hear every detail of our argument, and I could hear them snickering on the other side of the door. Anyway, she screams at me to get out and that she never wants to see me again. I have never felt so bad and humiliated in my life. I could understand her reaction if this was intentional, but it clearly was not. And on top of that, all of her roommates think I'm some kind of freak. Sorry if this is coming off as a rant, I just needed to vent my frustration.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-11-21 13:15:09)

WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6732|Oslo, Norway
lol!

edit: You did not have dierra and take a few more dumps on you way out by any chance, did you?

Last edited by WilhelmSissener (2006-11-21 13:18:07)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
lol
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6762|d
lololol. i would have gave you a +1.
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6786|Barrie Ontario
ahahahahahhahahahaha. im sorry........ahahahahahaha
cablecopulate
+449|6736|Massachusetts.
You make the best topics ever.

ps: post pics of her.
siciliano732
+202|6648|New York
gambled and lost....thats rough man....

gotta watch out for those sharts....you cant go all in, especially in those situations.

but that is funny. Im sorry.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6441|Stealth City, UK
Dont worry its happened to all of us........

......Nottttt   (in the best Borat accent ever)
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
True story, Pollux?
Crestfallen
+27|6448|England, Leicester
Wow, thats pretty crap if you'll forgive the expression.

*tries not to snicker*

*fails miserably*

hahahahaha!
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA
dude...that sucks.
*e6/TheChronic
+21|6480
hahah lol +1 !!
Abstinuous
+33|6430
sorry to hear that dude lol

beware
https://diesel.yub.com/root/1/1180940/30913033/68168968.jpg
{TJM}**generalray
+1|6368
dood i just laughed so hard beer came out my asshole........i guess we have a lot in common.....you rool
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6507|Minnesota eh
Did it land on her foot?
cablecopulate
+449|6736|Massachusetts.
One time I went to poop but all I did was fart. That's kind of the same, right?
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6648|Keyboard

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I'm so anxious right that I'm literally shaking, but I'll type this out to the best of my ability. Last night I went over to my girlfriend's dorm and we went into the shower together because her 3 roommates were still home. Anyway, we're starting to kiss and I feel a fart coming on. The shower head is high-flow and, as a result, pretty loud. So, I figured I could sneak this fart out without her noticing. To my extreme shock, I accidentally crapped in the shower. It came out so fast I barely noticed it and it felt like a normal fart. My girlfriend immediately notices what I had done and starts freaking out. She jumps out of the shower like there was a poisonous snake in it. Then she starts giving me all this shit about how I always ruin intimate moments with my immaturity. I told her I was sorry and that it was an accident. Her yelling was so loud her roommates could hear every detail of our argument, and I could hear them snickering on the other side of the door. Anyway, she screams at me to get out and that she never wants to see me again. I have never felt so bad and humiliated in my life. I could understand her reaction if this was intentional, but it clearly was not. And on top of that, all of her roommates think I'm some kind of freak. Sorry if this is coming off as a rant, I just needed to vent my frustration.
Yet you still have the nerve to continue embarrasing her by posting this. +1 to your GF
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6656|Australia
Oh well - leave it in there for her. A going away present that she has to clean up

Ahhhh you took a gamble and it didnt pay off. too bad. but soooo funny.
howler_27
+90|6686
LMAO POLLUX! That's the best one yet.
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6510
that sucks ass
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6643|Ohio
hey fancy, is this the same girl friend who you gave the pez dispenser?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

There wasn't a dog readily around to blame it on?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
Lol!! But I think I had the most weird break up ever, GF went on Holiday to Italy and cheated on my with some boy there and she broke up with me because SHE cheated,
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6654|Cambridge, England
priceless
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
Wow no Ashton Kutcher pictures. Is this really for real?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard