[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496

sergeriver wrote:

No, kr@ker don't invite that guy.
don't worry i will not post anymore.. i just want to say in this last post that im disapointed

you guys just jump too quickly to conclusion..

you think im a nazi because i critized ISRAEL

i posted a video of ISRAELIS soldiers shooting at an unarmed civilian and you started to decode my name looking for nazi symbols

we see hundreds of post every day calling for the destruction of the middle east and all muslims and nobody care

bye
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6550|Southeastern USA
good point, nuttah, i don't know if that will let you in on my account or not, don't use youtube much other than to lurk, i don't really interact, just go up a few posts to poseidon for the thread link and go from there

and 88, those posts you refer to usually go out of their way to make a distinction between islamo-fascists and islamic people, where i blur the line is when i call out average everyday muslims for not taking action against the extremists themselves

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-11-22 12:22:20)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6654

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

bye
kthnxbye
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6681|Colorado Springs, CO

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

don't worry i will not post anymore.. i just want to say in this last post that im disapointed

i posted a video of ISRAELIS soldiers shooting at an unarmed civilian and you started to decode my name looking for nazi symbols

we see hundreds of post every day calling for the destruction of the middle east and all muslims and nobody care

bye
No know your a nazi because of your username. Auschwitz_88.
I dont support the destruction of any country or region, just the asshats that live there and cause trouble for everybody else that I support their demise.
WarriorDave
+10|6370|Louisville, Ky
Since the other thread was closed as I was trying to post, this is my attempt at posting again. Herein is totally my opinion, any factual comments should be considered uneducated remarks of a nerd who's led a sheltered, well-fed American life. Yes, I'm yet another Lazy American Bastard. My ass is firmly planted in a Lazy-Boy recliner at the moment, my beer cooler is calmly buzzing urging me to spoil my dinner, and I'll probably nap before too long.

Pardon me for a rant about the subject.
This video doesn't prove much at all. It shows a small scuffle between a pair of soldier boys with assault rifles, and an unarmed man who seems to be violently refusing whatever they want. It's inconclusive because it only shows him resisting 'arrest'.Buttsecks might be out of the question after a shot in the leg, but he was holding his stomach? The video is such poor quality I can't tell if he's shot in the leg or in the hackey-sack. I think as soldiers, they could have done much worse, but much better as well. I have a few Army buddies who could tackle a healthy-sized man to the ground and make him cry for mommy with no weapons on their person. In the area though, in the middle east, you never know. That guy could have a bomb strapped to his chest, or he may be a terrorist suspect, or he may just be an errand boy for the local fruit market.

On to other subjects discussed here in this thread, of which I prepare my ten cents.

I don't hate Muslims, I hate radical Islamic militants who would rather hide behind an apartment building in the middle of a large city, firing rockets into another country blindly.
There has been fighting in the middle east for thousands of years. It's not going to end today, tomorrow, or in 100 years. Many different Arab people fighting against Jews and other Arabs.
I support Israel. They've been the subject of Arab attacks for god damn, nearly 60 years now. They claimed their Independence, they fended off the attacks of many Arab states, albeit with the help of a few backing countries. Yes they're dropping bombs made in the USA, from aircraft made in the USA. Hezbollah is firing rockets made in Iran. It's all about association. Iran has objectives, USA has objectives, Israel owns the land.
I cannot grasp the mental state you have to be in, to not accept the country you live in. If you're born into Israel, whilst you may call yourself a Palestinian, are you not an Israeli? If Israel owns a part of Lebanon, it's Israel territory, not Lebanon. Win the fight and you win the disputed piece of property. Capturing an Israeli soldier on that bit of land WILL NOT MAKE ISRAEL GIVE IN TO PETTY DEMANDS. Hezbollah fired rockets at Israel, blindly in the night, and Israel drops the bombs. What's the point of provoking such devastation of Beirut?
What's the point of it all, really? If you have an accurate answer, give it up. I'm not saying Israel is a saint, I'm pretty sure they've done some dirty shit, they are probably just as guilty of nasty crimes as the rest of the players involved. Just take a look at Bush. Anyhow, it's the middle east, and in my opinion, it's all you can expect from the region. War and oil.
The USA did not gain her Independence alone. As much as I hate the fucking french, they helped us win our Independence. We Americans live in a world of vanity and different affairs. My biggest worries in my daily routine are Oprah, bits, bytes, Hertz, whether or not I forgot underarm deodorant again, how drunk can I possibly get this weekend, what names can I be called in online games tonight, and most importantly, should I pick up more beer before returning home? Perhaps, in 300 years, Israelis and Arabs can live like Canadians and Americans. I don't really like Canadians, but they're fun to beat up in online first person shooters.

Rantings and derailment into a moronic state of failure. I'll be in the Tech forum when you guys need me. Peace.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496

kr@cker wrote:

i'm removing all arguments or racism and just asking him to make a legitimate examination of his video and rebut my argument. he won't last long if he comes here and tries to act like a knob again.
thx for removing the racist crap.. im far from racist..

now when i look at that video, i see an UNARMED civilian walking away..and soldier shooting him in the back

maybe they told him to stop.. maybe he broke some kind of rule but

that little muslim was very short and skinny..

don't tell me that there was no way those soldiers could have arrested him without killing him

you know.. tackle him to the ground and sit on him while waiting for reinforcment (lol)

its just one of many thing that i think is overeaction by the ISRAELIS
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6681|Colorado Springs, CO

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

i'm removing all arguments or racism and just asking him to make a legitimate examination of his video and rebut my argument. he won't last long if he comes here and tries to act like a knob again.

now when i look at that video, i see an UNARMED civilian walking away..and soldier shooting him in the back

don't tell me that there was no way those soldiers could have arrested him without killing him

you know.. tackle him to the ground and sit on him while waiting for reinforcment (lol)

Ok, well why did you come out with the all down with Israel mentality? This is by far you most constructive post yet. The Israeli troops overreacted because everyday they have to deal with the realization that they could be either killed, kidanapped or whatever. I know how they feel and it sucks. Your scared all the time because you dont know where its going to come from. It could come from anybody such as a young child or even an older woman. Yes they overreacted but thats how it is in a warzone. Both sides make mistakes.
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496

WarriorDave wrote:

Since the other thread was closed as I was trying to post, this is my attempt at posting again. Herein is totally my opinion, any factual comments should be considered uneducated remarks of a nerd who's led a sheltered, well-fed American life. Yes, I'm yet another Lazy American Bastard. My ass is firmly planted in a Lazy-Boy recliner at the moment, my beer cooler is calmly buzzing urging me to spoil my dinner, and I'll probably nap before too long.

Pardon me for a rant about the subject.
This video doesn't prove much at all. It shows a small scuffle between a pair of soldier boys with assault rifles, and an unarmed man who seems to be violently refusing whatever they want. It's inconclusive because it only shows him resisting 'arrest'.Buttsecks might be out of the question after a shot in the leg, but he was holding his stomach? The video is such poor quality I can't tell if he's shot in the leg or in the hackey-sack. I think as soldiers, they could have done much worse, but much better as well. I have a few Army buddies who could tackle a healthy-sized man to the ground and make him cry for mommy with no weapons on their person. In the area though, in the middle east, you never know. That guy could have a bomb strapped to his chest, or he may be a terrorist suspect, or he may just be an errand boy for the local fruit market.

On to other subjects discussed here in this thread, of which I prepare my ten cents.

I don't hate Muslims, I hate radical Islamic militants who would rather hide behind an apartment building in the middle of a large city, firing rockets into another country blindly.
There has been fighting in the middle east for thousands of years. It's not going to end today, tomorrow, or in 100 years. Many different Arab people fighting against Jews and other Arabs.
I support Israel. They've been the subject of Arab attacks for god damn, nearly 60 years now. They claimed their Independence, they fended off the attacks of many Arab states, albeit with the help of a few backing countries. Yes they're dropping bombs made in the USA, from aircraft made in the USA. Hezbollah is firing rockets made in Iran. It's all about association. Iran has objectives, USA has objectives, Israel owns the land.
I cannot grasp the mental state you have to be in, to not accept the country you live in. If you're born into Israel, whilst you may call yourself a Palestinian, are you not an Israeli? If Israel owns a part of Lebanon, it's Israel territory, not Lebanon. Win the fight and you win the disputed piece of property. Capturing an Israeli soldier on that bit of land WILL NOT MAKE ISRAEL GIVE IN TO PETTY DEMANDS. Hezbollah fired rockets at Israel, blindly in the night, and Israel drops the bombs. What's the point of provoking such devastation of Beirut?
What's the point of it all, really? If you have an accurate answer, give it up. I'm not saying Israel is a saint, I'm pretty sure they've done some dirty shit, they are probably just as guilty of nasty crimes as the rest of the players involved. Just take a look at Bush. Anyhow, it's the middle east, and in my opinion, it's all you can expect from the region. War and oil.
The USA did not gain her Independence alone. As much as I hate the fucking french, they helped us win our Independence. We Americans live in a world of vanity and different affairs. My biggest worries in my daily routine are Oprah, bits, bytes, Hertz, whether or not I forgot underarm deodorant again, how drunk can I possibly get this weekend, what names can I be called in online games tonight, and most importantly, should I pick up more beer before returning home? Perhaps, in 300 years, Israelis and Arabs can live like Canadians and Americans. I don't really like Canadians, but they're fun to beat up in online first person shooters.

Rantings and derailment into a moronic state of failure. I'll be in the Tech forum when you guys need me. Peace.
that is a great post

i don't support ISRAEL at all but i see that you have a point.. and that point is that there will always be fighting in that part of the world.. and there will always be people supporting one side or another.

you made a great point without telling me to go die or telling me to jump off a building without a parachute

you made a great point without calling me a racist and a nazi or anti-semite

thx for your post..

and about that quote : " I don't really like Canadians, but they're fun to beat up in online first person shooters."

i say bring it!! 
WarriorDave
+10|6370|Louisville, Ky

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

He was still moving at the end of the video. The video is inconclusive to several points. Where in the video did you see him die?
Short and skinny? Hard to tell his fighting, some skinny guys fight till they're burger. Just look at him fend off the two guards at the beginning of the video. Honestly, I wouldn't fuck with a man who's got an assault rifle though. Give him what he wants.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
so you missed the part where they tried to take him by hand, it also sounded like there was a crowd gathering, maybe they didn't want to tackle him because that would end up immobilizing the soldiers as well

where did you get that they killed him? shot him? yes. injured him? well i doubt if felt good. but i don't see any indication he was dead. military rounds are designed to injure, not kill like hunting rounds, a single shot in a non-vital area is very unlikely to kill assuming medical attention is available
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6654
Couldn't find a mirror for the video under discussion, but has everyone seen this one?:

http://mishtara.org/blog/?p=70

And followup on what became of the protestor shot 2 times in the head and once in the neck at illegally close range with rubber bullets:

https://www.palsolidarity.org/main/wp-content/lymor%20resize.JPG
http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/2006/ … or-update/
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496
ok maybe he didnt die

ok maybe the soldiers were nervous about the people around them..

but think about that guy too.. he was probably scared as hell..

there is thousands of prisonners is ISRAELI jails.. not all of them are "terrorists"

maybe he was scared of being taken away

there is not enough information in that video you are right..

but what im sure is that they shot that guy in the BACK as he was walking away

i just think its a cheap shot..
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Couldn't find a mirror for the video under discussion, but has everyone seen this one?:

http://mishtara.org/blog/?p=70

And followup on what became of the protestor shot 2 times in the head and once in the neck at illegally close range with rubber bullets:

http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/wp-co … resize.JPG
http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/2006/ … or-update/
thx for the video
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
so what, when they get too close the soldiers are supposed to use real bullets?
that's a load of crap
people need to stop thinking of armies in law enforcement terms, they don't have tasers, they don't have pepper spray, do what they want or wake up in a hospital (if you're lucky)
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

kr@cker wrote:

people need to stop thinking of armies in law enforcement terms
whoever still looks at it like that proves their age or ignorance or both
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

bye
Promise?

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Liar.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

Lisik wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Lisik wrote:

the article is BS.
Please explain why it's BS.

It's written by Dr. Ami Isseroff, technical writer and programmer who lives in Rehovot, Israel. He is Executive Secretary of MidEastWeb for Coexistence.

I think you'll say it's BS if it doesn't say Israel deserves the whole land.
Dr. Ami Isseroff from Rehovot wooooooooooooooooooow im so impressive. The article I posted was writed by thousands Dr's. You bring me one and call it Most Objective Article? lol just lol
Lisik, get out. Just get out. I cannot stand any more of this.

You are simply not capable of intelligent and logical debate.

You think you are? Prove me wrong.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562

kr@cker wrote:

defining events:
subject being apprehended
subject makes grab for soldiers gun
subject is released as top priority is changed to maintaining control of weapons
subject ignores stop order, and is shot in leg
Which ignores the fact that most of the video consists of the evil Muslim murderer walking peacefully away.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Bubbalo wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

defining events:
subject is released as top priority is changed to maintaining control of weapons
Which ignores the fact that most of the video consists of the evil Muslim murderer walking peacefully away.
That is out of question.  What is on the table is the fact that this guy Auschwitz88 or whatever said that the jews were infecting the land.  I support Palestine but I don't want the Jews to be wiped.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6530|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
CameronPoe posted something to do with this a while ago, but it got closed so I'm going to put this link here again for discussion.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20 … 01,00.html

Care to justify that for us Lisik?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

TeamZephyr wrote:

CameronPoe posted something to do with this a while ago, but it got closed so I'm going to put this link here again for discussion.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20 … 01,00.html

Care to justify that for us Lisik?
He said the article in the OP is BS without explaining, so why would he justify anything?
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496

sergeriver wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

defining events:
That is out of question.  What is on the table is the fact that this guy Auschwitz88 or whatever said that the jews were infecting the land.  I support Palestine but I don't want the Jews to be wiped.
read my post again.. i don't want the jews to be wiped.. i want ISRAEL to be wiped.. doesnt mean to kill all the jews over there.. stop thinking that everybody want you all dead.. we are in 2006

the leader of IRAN want ISRAEL to be wiped from the map..  he mean he want the COUNTRY of ISRAEL to be erased..destroyed.. not to kill all the ISRAELIS!!

he just want them to be relocated to a place where they belong..in germany for example.. you know it was the german who mistreated the jews in WW2.. not the muslims.. so why create a country in the middle of their land?

and stop calling me with that name.. not because i don't agree with you that im automatically a nazi
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6496

ATG wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

bye
Promise?

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Liar.
now i think i will keep posting just for you
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

Bubbalo wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

defining events:
walking peacefully away?
you try taking a cop's gun and walk peacefully away, maybe even say "nawww I'm just kiddin', you guys  are great!", and see what happens.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

read my post again.. i don't want the jews to be wiped.. i want ISRAEL to be wiped.. doesnt mean to kill all the jews over there.. stop thinking that everybody want you all dead.. we are in 2006

the leader of IRAN want ISRAEL to be wiped from the map..  he mean he want the COUNTRY of ISRAEL to be erased..destroyed.. not to kill all the ISRAELIS!!

he just want them to be relocated to a place where they belong..in germany for example.. you know it was the german who mistreated the jews in WW2.. not the muslims.. so why create a country in the middle of their land?

and stop calling me with that name.. not because i don't agree with you that im automatically a nazi
Ok, I did.  Here is what you wrote:

[UTQ]_Ausch88 wrote:

ISRAELIS are disgusting.. i support the fight of the palestinians.. and hope in the near future that they will be able to send all those bastard back to AMERICA or whatever country they want to infect.

GO PALESTINIA

GO HEZBOLLAH

AND GO IRAN

clean your land of this infection
Jews want to infect...?  Clean your land of this infection?
It sounds very Nazi to me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard