Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
Acid...  you really are a tool, aren't you?....
Dec45
+12|6641

acidkiller187 wrote:

RoccoDW wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

Dear Mr.Poe Have you ever been to Africa My guess Is NOOOOOOOOOO We have tried to help those people so many times But the fact of the matter is they don't learn Give them food give them land to plant there own crops give them medicine give them all that shit help them get off there feet after the first good crop comes along and it's plowed down the bastards get lazy and expect us to help again fuck that fuck them let the assholes starve all there doing to Africa witch is such a beautiful country is fuck it up and I'm tiered of people that think they know what is going on over there fuck your CNN your BBC all that is a load oF BS anyway And i hope this sinks into your skull Africa will always be fucked no matter what ask any red blooded SOUTH AFRICAN THEY WILL Say THE SAME THING PEACE AND GOOD DAY
Nope, dont agree. I must not be red blooded since i believe the place has a lot going for it actually. There is a lot of shit and life is worth very litte but its worth trying. In recent times i've been to namibia, kenya, mozambique, zaire and malawi and in each of those countries i've met some of the most genuine and friendly people i have ever met. I have seen new developments and business thriving. I can go on for a while but dont really thin u deserve that much of my time

I cant stand racist shits like you who give South Africans a bad name. You think back to the good old apartheid days and wish you could be there again. When the black man called you "baas" and stayed in his place. When whites had everything and blacks were not allowed on the streets after 7pm. You still believe the shit your parents/education system/vootrekkers/whatever drummed into you about being superior to the majority around you. People like u dont belong in Africa, stay out and make your life elsewhere. Everyone's enttiled to their opinion but dont try and speak for the rest of us!
Wow you went to Africa for a view months met a few black people who were nice to you cause you probably gave them some money and know you think it's a cool place you didn't read every thing i said did you, or you did but you got ADD i guess. I said it's a beautiful place and the fact of the matter is that Africa doesn't need your help your charity whatever it is you want to give them cause it will sort itself out in time. And on an immaturity scale of 1-10 of children posting in this thread I'll rate a 10 [jonsimon] [Dec45]- look guys it's time for you guys to climb in bed so that me and your mom can spend some quality time okay I'm bringing some friends over so that we can satisfy all of there needs  I don't have anything against you Poe You sound like a kind hearted person but you have not seen the stuff I've seen and i will find some and post them for you and then you can judge for yourself

PS. Oh and ROCCO you can go fuck yourself or you can masturbate to me and my friends fucking [jonsimon] [Dec45] there mothers PEACE
Oooo momma jokes? Now that's mature.

So I'm a kid, and my mother sleeps with you because you called Africa a country, and said you fought the animal called the gorilla?

You can take your racist ass to bed, sir.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562

acidkiller187 wrote:

And i hope this sinks into your skull Africa will always be fucked no matter what ask any red blooded SOUTH AFRICAN THEY WILL Say THE SAME THING
Then this:

acidkiller187 wrote:

the fact of the matter is that Africa doesn't need your help your charity whatever it is you want to give them cause it will sort itself out in time
Go home acidkiller, we don't serve your kind around here.
acidkiller187
+123|6631

Dec45 wrote:

So I'm a kid, and my mother sleeps with you because you called Africa a country, and said you fought the animal called the gorilla?

And your still acting like a little bitch and you had to quote all that dude plz your a waste of my time and everybody Else's air. On second thought your mother should have swallowed you good bye and go fuck yourself peace
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

acidkiller187 wrote:

Dec45 wrote:

And your still acting like a little bitch and you had to quote all that dude plz your a waste of my time and everybody Else's air. On second thought your mother should have swallowed you good bye and go fuck yourself peace
Go away.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6701|MoVal So-Cal
https://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n5/pernicious544/reset.jpg
acidkiller187
+123|6631

Bubbalo wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

And i hope this sinks into your skull Africa will always be fucked no matter what ask any red blooded SOUTH AFRICAN THEY WILL Say THE SAME THING
Then this:

acidkiller187 wrote:

the fact of the matter is that Africa doesn't need your help your charity whatever it is you want to give them cause it will sort itself out in time
Wow and this from a guy that thinks Australia owns Plz bitch you must have a mental disease
RoccoDW
+2|6368

acidkiller187 wrote:

RoccoDW wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

Dear Mr.Poe Have you ever been to Africa My guess Is NOOOOOOOOOO We have tried to help those people so many times But the fact of the matter is they don't learn Give them food give them land to plant there own crops give them medicine give them all that shit help them get off there feet after the first good crop comes along and it's plowed down the bastards get lazy and expect us to help again fuck that fuck them let the assholes starve all there doing to Africa witch is such a beautiful country is fuck it up and I'm tiered of people that think they know what is going on over there fuck your CNN your BBC all that is a load oF BS anyway And i hope this sinks into your skull Africa will always be fucked no matter what ask any red blooded SOUTH AFRICAN THEY WILL Say THE SAME THING PEACE AND GOOD DAY
Nope, dont agree. I must not be red blooded since i believe the place has a lot going for it actually. There is a lot of shit and life is worth very litte but its worth trying. In recent times i've been to namibia, kenya, mozambique, zaire and malawi and in each of those countries i've met some of the most genuine and friendly people i have ever met. I have seen new developments and business thriving. I can go on for a while but dont really thin u deserve that much of my time

I cant stand racist shits like you who give South Africans a bad name. You think back to the good old apartheid days and wish you could be there again. When the black man called you "baas" and stayed in his place. When whites had everything and blacks were not allowed on the streets after 7pm. You still believe the shit your parents/education system/vootrekkers/whatever drummed into you about being superior to the majority around you. People like u dont belong in Africa, stay out and make your life elsewhere. Everyone's enttiled to their opinion but dont try and speak for the rest of us!
Wow you went to Africa for a view months met a few black people who were nice to you cause you probably gave them some money and know you think it's a cool place you didn't read every thing i said did you, or you did but you got ADD i guess. I said it's a beautiful place and the fact of the matter is that Africa doesn't need your help your charity whatever it is you want to give them cause it will sort itself out in time. And on an immaturity scale of 1-10 of children posting in this thread I'll rate a 10 [jonsimon] [Dec45]- look guys it's time for you guys to climb in bed so that me and your mom can spend some quality time okay I'm bringing some friends over so that we can satisfy all of there needs  I don't have anything against you Poe You sound like a kind hearted person but you have not seen the stuff I've seen and i will find some and post them for you and then you can judge for yourself

PS. Oh and ROCCO you can go fuck yourself or you can masturbate to me and my friends fucking [jonsimon] [Dec45] there mothers PEACE
Feel better now that u were able to indulge in your homo-erotic fantasies and have to result to lots of swearing? You dont seem to read that well. I AM South African jou Doos!

Actually i'm from a town called Bethal in Mpumalanga. (formerly E-Tvl) I live in London at the mo but regularly travel back home and all over africa for that matter so have a good idea of what goes on there.

So.. fokof en gaan speel met jou maatjies doos!

-Edit- Sorry for the afrikaans at the end but thought i need to swear at him in a language he may actually be able to read, he seems to struggle with teh bigger words in english...

Last edited by RoccoDW (2006-11-21 17:06:28)

IRONCHEF
+385|6491|Northern California
acid, please stop posting unless you can contribute maturely.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6632|Derby, England

acidkiller187 wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

Then this:

acidkiller187 wrote:

Wow and this from a guy that thinks Australia owns Plz bitch you must have a mental disease
usser sent on holiday By Boris

'Flaming' (personal attacks) are not well received on these forums. Come back when you learn not to do them Mum jokes!
jonsimon
+224|6496
I keep pushing but it's not working!
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ

RicardoBlanco wrote:

They do not share our concepts of what we consider fundamental to a civilised society
Please elaborate...
ƒ³
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ
Pity... I'd like to hear acid's views regarding the ME... I bet he fought "gorillas" there too
ƒ³
Dec45
+12|6641

acidkiller187 wrote:

Dec45 wrote:

Sure kid... Peace. Except when I use the word, I really mean it.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida
Colonists fucked the continent beyond repair centuries ago... the only thing we can do now is provide aid, and to stop the genocide and other violence that's taken place. 

It's time for America to prove something... why don't we GO the hell into Darfur and stop this shit from happening?  Give me ONE reason why we shouldn't....
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

Spearhead wrote:

Colonists fucked the continent beyond repair centuries ago... the only thing we can do now is provide aid, and to stop the genocide and other violence that's taken place. 

It's time for America to prove something... why don't we GO the hell into Darfur and stop this shit from happening?  Give me ONE reason why we shouldn't....
I and many others agree with you in principle.  However, the special interests that run our government are more interested in the Middle East.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Spearhead wrote:

Countries do not invade other countries unless it serves their interests in some way.  Do I think we should go and help...yes.  However, there is no strategic reason for the US to do a full scale liberation.  But, I call on countries like Ireland, Norway, Sweden, etc..... to do something.  Instead of sitting back and bitching about the US, how about doing something?  Do these countries have a strategic reason?  No.  Is it the right thing to do?  I believe so.  Maybe someone other than the evil US can show the world how it is done.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6530|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

usmarine2005 wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Countries do not invade other countries unless it serves their interests in some way.  Do I think we should go and help...yes.  However, there is no strategic reason for the US to do a full scale liberation.  But, I call on countries like Ireland, Norway, Sweden, etc..... to do something.  Instead of sitting back and bitching about the US, how about doing something?  Do these countries have a strategic reason?  No.  Is it the right thing to do?  I believe so.  Maybe someone other than the evil US can show the world how it is done.
Hate to talk up America, but Ireland Sweden and Norway don't really have the economic and military power to go and stop the Darfur conflict from happening, and Ireland still has a lot of internal problems to solve. America is one of the world's biggest military powers, yet you waste a military that could be used to end the genocide of Darfur on invading Iraq and doing your best to create civil war.

Come on, do some good for the world for a change, help out the people of Darfur
BVC
+325|6696
I believe aid is too diluted, we should focus on building up one small area at a time, rather than spreading our money thinly across the whole continent.  That way, it might actually make a lasting difference...
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562
Perhaps first we ought meet aid commitments.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6493|Connecticut

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Develop the perfect crop that can be grown in all conditions through gene manipulation.
Its called skunk weed
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6493|Connecticut

TeamZephyr wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Hate to talk up America, but Ireland Sweden and Norway don't really have the economic and military power to go and stop the Darfur conflict from happening, and Ireland still has a lot of internal problems to solve. America is one of the world's biggest military powers, yet you waste a military that could be used to end the genocide of Darfur on invading Iraq and doing your best to create civil war.

Why, so half of the people in Darfur who want us there go to civil war with the ones who dont want us there. The people of Iraq had it pretty fucking bad under Saddam's regime, we liberated them and thats what happened.
Malloy must go
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
Ironically my thread on Africa has ended in an almighty flame war and a ban!!!! Exactly why Bernadictus asked me not to make Israel/Palestine threads. He suggested I concentrate on the poor and hungry of Africa!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

TeamZephyr wrote:

America is one of the world's biggest military powers, yet you waste a military that could be used to end the genocide of Darfur on invading Iraq and doing your best to create civil war.

First off, we are THE biggest military power, not just "one of them."  Second, I bet thousands of people in Iraq, the ones not acting like uncivilized animals, would disagree with you calling it a waste.  Let's not forget, America went thru a civil war, and we came out ok. 

Do some good for the world?  For example, would you like to compare your countries monetary contribution to hunger campaigns to ours?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

CameronPoe wrote:

Ironically my thread on Africa has ended in an almighty flame war and a ban!!!! Exactly why Bernadictus asked me not to make Israel/Palestine threads. He suggested I concentrate on the poor and hungry of Africa!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
See why I said this forum is not mature enough for big-boy talk.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard