Sambuccashake
+126|6608|Sweden

Gillenator wrote:

How do you raise your shield by the way??
I believe it's "X" by default.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6392|Evilsville
Thanks.
So that is what they mean with countermeasures.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6437|Brisbane, Australia

yep, thats the countermeasures
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Buzerk1
+44|6834

T0rr3nt wrote:

you forgot have the not so fucking retarded teammate unlock, where they actually spawn as engineers and defuse and repair...
Why, because you can't do it yourself? I mean don't jump in Walker if you are not an Engi, because if you do, you would be the retarded teammate
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6414|Norway | Unkown

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

http://bf2142.saf-squad.co.uk/?cat=13

Which came first?
Spawns, we were making a page where all the guide makers would come on, but it didn't go that well.. We are now fixing a new system on the site..

I have also talked to Spawn...
SAF.Skellen
+4|6352
Spawn has asked us to remove his guide and it reads as follows:

"It has come to my attention that your group has taken it upon themselves
to rip my Battlewalkers guide from forums.bf2s.com  and post it on your
webstie without first consulting me, the original author.

This, my friend, is plagarism.

In future, ask the author first and respect their decision.

Remove MY guide from your site.

Now.

/SpawnoftheMist"

(Source: email sent to SAF.Skellen from Spawnofthemist)

Now, we have stated that this site is under development and that we WILL be putting original website and author to all guides, however, someone like this TELLING me what to do is not going to go down well.  I have removed his guide from the site and will be re-writing it myself.  If you have a guide on our site please be a little more tactical and either ask for it to be removed or that you are added as original author (with evidence).

We do NOT want to copy everyones guides, we want the people who write them to be able to have a central place to display them with full credit to the author.  I just hope you understand that this site is under development and isnt even finished.

To submit a guide, just send me an email in the following format:

[Guide name]

[guide text]

[extra for video link and images]

(Source: [where it first started] Author: [your name])

[email protected]

We will then convert this to a PDF document and password protect it from editing before publishing.

This will ensure the original site and author cannot be removed as it will be in the document itself.

I hope this answers your questions.

Last edited by SAF.Skellen (2006-12-05 03:54:35)

D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6814|Belgium

SAF.Skellen wrote:

Spawn has asked us to remove his guide and it reads as follows:

"It has come to my attention that your group has taken it upon themselves
to rip my Battlewalkers guide from forums.bf2s.com  and post it on your
webstie without first consulting me, the original author.

This, my friend, is plagarism.

In future, ask the author first and respect their decision.

Remove MY guide from your site.

Now.

/SpawnoftheMist"

(Source: email sent to SAF.Skellen from Spawnofthemist)

Now, we have stated that this site is under development and that we WILL be putting original website and author to all guides, however, someone like this TELLING me what to do is not going to go down well.  I have removed his guide from the site and will be re-writing it myself.  If you have a guide on our site please be a little more tactical and either ask for it to be removed or that you are added as original author (with evidence).

We do NOT want to copy everyones guides, we want the people who write them to be able to have a central place to display them with full credit to the author.  I just hope you understand that this site is under development and isnt even finished.

To submit a guide, just send me an email in the following format:

[Guide name]

[guide text]

[extra for video link and images]

(Source: [where it first started] Author: [your name])

[email protected]

We will then convert this to a PDF document and password protect it from editing before publishing.

This will ensure the original site and author cannot be removed as it will be in the document itself.

I hope this answers your questions.
Yup. They placed my guide onto it at it seems just fine.
It shows who's the Author, where the guide is originally from..
And they asked me (though after placing it) if it was alright.
So actually I'm fine with it.. OK, they should ask it before posting it. But the site is still under construction. Which probably takes a lot of work.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6414|Norway | Unkown
And again, im so sorry.. But im only 16, I do a lot, help a lot.. And started Battlefield 2142 Secrets. Sorry
SAF.Skellen
+4|6352
No need to apologise m8, we have removed all of the guides and replaced them with ones we have permission for.

If anyone else wants to post a guide on our site then feel free to send your guide to:

[email protected]

You will get full credit
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

all you had to do was acknowledge in the first place...sol goode man
SAF.Skellen
+4|6352
yeah I know, we just rushed the site up with various guides etc without thinking about it, but now we are re-working it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard