Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA
meh, same diff
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6692|Sydney, Australia
...or it could be km-1

Nice guide!

Mcminty.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6615|Malibu

mcminty wrote:

...or it could be km-1
... Dot Dot Dot ...
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali
Nice guide Ender.....+1
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

it could also be kmph but without the "/" between
Delphy
+45|6555|Bristol, UK
The gunships are really disappointing. The missiles are weak as shit, the tv missile is hard to control and doesn't even one-shot kill. The chaingun is ok, but not great. And the things control like shit, they don't want to do anything too hectic. And you can't solo tv in them either, cos they drop like a stone when you switch seats. Lame.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA
delphy, this is a guide, not a place for you to bitch about something you don't know how to utilize.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6624|USA
nice piece, but -- PLEASE STOP USING "COMPREHENSIVE" IN ANY PART OF A A GAME GUIDE TITLE. Seems like nowadays, every guide is "A Comprehensive xxxx" or "XXXXX, a Comprehensive Guide". USE A THESAURUS!! Try 'complete', or 'inclusive', or 'thorough', or 'broad', or even 'full', JUST DON'T USE COMPREHENSIVE ANYMORE!!!!!!!
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA

R0lyP0ly wrote:

nice piece, but -- PLEASE STOP USING "COMPREHENSIVE" IN ANY PART OF A A GAME GUIDE TITLE. Seems like nowadays, every guide is "A Comprehensive xxxx" or "XXXXX, a Comprehensive Guide". USE A THESAURUS!! Try 'complete', or 'inclusive', or 'thorough', or 'broad', or even 'full', JUST DON'T USE COMPREHENSIVE ANYMORE!!!!!!!
i just have a sex fetish for comprehensive...no need to scream at me.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6556|Montreal

Delphy wrote:

The gunships are really disappointing. The missiles are weak as shit, the tv missile is hard to control and doesn't even one-shot kill. The chaingun is ok, but not great. And the things control like shit, they don't want to do anything too hectic. And you can't solo tv in them either, cos they drop like a stone when you switch seats. Lame.
The gunships rule. The missiles are not weak at all and are semi heat seeking. No soloing is good, it makes for more teamwork. However if you search Google video you will find some videos of people who have figured out how to solo anyway. I agree the TV missile is a bit ridiculous and should be fixed to either fly a bit slower or pack a stronger punch.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA

JimmyBotswana wrote:

Delphy wrote:

The gunships rule. The missiles are not weak at all and are semi heat seeking. No soloing is good, it makes for more teamwork. However if you search Google video you will find some videos of people who have figured out how to solo anyway. I agree the TV missile is a bit ridiculous and should be fixed to either fly a bit slower or pack a stronger punch.
keep playing with the missile. it should be stronger, yes, but every day i use it i get better at hitting those targets. just stay the fuck away from walkers, unless they're engaged already. (by multiple tanks, of course)
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland

Ender2309 wrote:

the first step is to try to figure out where the shot came from and if it can hit you with its guns. If the answer is yes, bail.
I'd love to have you in my team.... NOT

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard