Poll

BF2:SF install problem!?wont install patch...so it wont install game..

BF2:SF wont install cos patch71%71% - 5
BF2:SF wont install cos patch!?28%28% - 2
Total: 7
savu
+0|6783
ive had problems with previous patches in BF2 but i installed them manually, but now SF starts installing the game by pathching what fails and im pretty desperate...my BF2 is in C drive and i have 1 cd\dvd-rom in E drive. i have also try 1.12 patch before installing the game but non seems to work...i have read topics on this site but found no solution(or i have missed but i dont think so...)...so if some1 could guide me to get this game installed i would be very grateful. my gaming experience stop when i put disc in and give location where to install(default C:\......), cd key and then its starts to patch version 1.1 and it says(it dont patch at the end, its stop at the beginning at first green bar) patching failed....THX EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hope some1 could help me!THX!!
Tempelridderen
+0|6704
Same thing happened to me, i'm so angry!!! Someone please help us!
Jetfighter_NL
+0|6712|Delft,Netherlands
I don`t have BF2:SP yet but this scares me!
Buzerk1
+44|6807
there is post here about this problem and how to fix it... use the search function
Tempelridderen
+0|6704
thanks..
savu
+0|6783

Buzerk1 wrote:

there is post here about this problem and how to fix it... use the search function
like i said(or have i?)i have not found solution here and nowhere so if u or some1 had solution please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!help...............
savu
+0|6783

Tempelridderen wrote:

thanks..
have u found solution!?!?!?ive check this site almost trough but heres not solution!!!!!!
CplGraveDigger
+0|6701
Do you have a Dell Computer?
I had to uninstall a program called "sonic DHA" to get it to work.
The program was trying to take control of my DVD drive, when I was installing the game.
Dude, Disable every little app you have running, It's not he game.

Digger

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard